A month with no erections

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beck, Jan 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    My KH has done a very good job at conditioning me to react to being pegged, or to intense vibrator stimulation while chaste. She has also done an excellent job at keeping those tools locked away from me, so I have to wait until She wants to engage in sex, or allow me to cum. I can certainly arouse myself, but it is not without a very painful chaffing after effect and sometimes the challenge is just too much for me. Not to mention that in the past if only partially successful in obtaining a release of cum on my own, I have run into serious trouble which has resulted in actual injury and lasting pain, and believe me, not the fun kind.
    She, my KH, my Goddess, my Master, allowed me out last night after 30+ days of nothing. After shackling my legs, and then placing me in thigh to wrist restraints, and finally putting me in an open mouth gag, She removed my cage and began sensually rubbing me, bringing me a very hard erection and slipping my throbbing dicklet inside Her warm sweet Pussy. This, of course, was post cunnilingus. In a record small amount of time, in fact with a single thrust of Her hips, I came what felt like a gallon, and was left shivering in ecstasy and joy, still shackled and restrained. But before I exploded, She removed Herself from me and I came with no continued stimulation at all. I have never experienced such an enjoyable ruined orgasm ever before. As I lay there gaged, She scooped up my cum and delivered it to my gaged open mouth, and I swallowed every last drop.
    What a confusing orgasm it was indeed.
    I have a few thoughts today as I reflect, re-chastised, and still a bit euphoric about what happened - chastity has done a few things for me with certainty. First, it has taught me patience like nothing else has. Second, it has emasculated me both by denying my erections and making me cum with almost no stimulation -as the very desperate, shaved, panty wearing sissy I've longed to become with Her approval. Third, and probably most epic, it has made me love my Goddess more than ever before. I have such respect for Her and our journey and the ways in which it continues to grow. I am absolutely beside myself.

Aiki and AusChastityboy like this.
  2. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    lucky boy or girl are. well yeah it is a fantastic and fascinating journey if both are in its own. go for it and be lucky...cause a lot people out there just have the wishes, not the real living for.

Beck likes this.
  3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I thank you for your kind and thoughtful response deMont. I must add that the place we are in as a couple has been a work in progress for a long time. There have been many ups and downs. It was all a fantasy once upon a time, and seeing others' experience here at CM has given me the courage to be honest with what I desire, and to submit to it.

Nothing I have earned has come without a lot of work and dedication. And still, as a human I suppose, the grass is always greener . . . but that doesn't stop me from trying

4. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I can understand. Life is not like a flatline and a relationship with or without these fantasies are still work with ups and down. we call it life

5. GirlfriendsTooHot

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    I love it. Hope you keep enjoying it

6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice