A Locked, Diapered, Cuckolded, and Owned Sissy Baby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LockedDiaperedSissy, Jan 14, 2018.

1. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Hello. My journey towards chastity started when the dynamics of my marriage changed in the beginning of October of last year. My wife got a small taste of what a female led relationship was and has not looked back since.

About me. I am a very dominant and hard working husband outside of our home but if you take my clothes off you will find something completely different and unexpected. As a child I was abused by a cruel stepmother who used humiliation to make me feel as if I am nothing. When I sexually matured in some Freudian way I needed to be humiliated to be completely satified sexually.

One thing my stepmother would use to humiliate me with was diapers. As a result my first sexual experience was while wearing a diaper and ever since diapers have been a part of my sexual being.

I am married to a wonderful dominant woman, who is my third wife. She loves me more than anything and we truthfully are soulmates but sexually we share a one of a kind relationship. It all started when she got pregnant with our son. Before her pregnancy we were complete freaks. We fucked and fucked and fucked. Everywhere and everyday. We also delved in a lot of fetish play to include diapers. Life was very good. Then the little plus sign showed up on the pregnancy test. She became so sick and miserable sex became non existent and turned my life upside down.

As a result I started to turn back to diapers for sexual gratification. As a soon to be mother my wife was disgusted with me and did not desire her husband in diapers when we had a child in them. One thing led to another and I decided to stop wearing diapers and instead turned to wearing woman's panties and maxipads. Soon I found myself desiring a complete lifestyle change as I became more and more of a sissy everyday. At one point I was even wearing tampons.

As you can imagine my wife hated what I had become. Not only was she completely embarrassed of me but she was also completely sexually turned off and in five years we fucked maybe ten times. During that time I had become almost impotent and had problems with prematurely ejaculating.

Everything changed last October. Since becoming a sissy my biggest fantasy was for my wife to replace me sexually with a real man. I begged her to cuckold me and she absolutely refused. Despite being completely sexually frustrated and deprived she did not believe in infedility. That was until her ex-boyfriend contacted her on Facebook and let her know how much he missed her pussy. At first it was just innocent talk back and fourth. She shared the conversations with me that they shared and said she will entertain him because of my fantasy. She once again made it clear she would not fuck him and this was just a big tease. After a week of flirting and getting attention from a real man her feelings started to change.

I call her ex-boyfriend a real man because he has a nine inch cock. He does not wear diapers and certainly is not a bitch like me. Compared to my four inch wee wee that makes sissies in only a few seconds one could only imagine what was going through my wife's head.

With in a week my wife was willing to cuckold me. This brought excitement to our relationship that we had not experienced for years. We openly communicated about everything and we decided that this would not just be a one time thing, and that my wife's ex-boyfriend would once again become her boyfriend atleast sexually.

Her ex is vanilla when it comes to sex and she felt she could not share with him how big of a sissy I truly am for fear he would be scared away. He also made it clear I could never watch them fuck.

The day came for their date and I got my wife a room at the Hilton, an executive level suite. Before I took her to the hotel I took her shopping and bought her some nice lingerie to wear for her new lover. I then took her to the hotel and shaved her pussy. She had me in a pink disposable diaper all day and changed my diaper on the bed she would later get fucked on. Before I left she let her little girl nurse on her breasts and then sent me home to perform a list full of chores. I asked her once I became her real cuckold did she mind if I could be in diapers permanently as we had talked about that possibility and she said she accepted she is married to a sissy freak and that she was fine with it. At about two in the morning I got a picture of her pussy overflowing with her boyfriend's cum and it simply said you are now my cuckold.

Since then I have been completely owned by her. I have literally worn diapers for 15 weeks now. As a thank you for fulfilling my fantasy I bought her a Louis Vuitton purse and have spoiled her rotten. I now do most of the house work and wait on her hand a foot. She absolutely loves all the attention and her new found control.

Last week she decided it was time to lock me up and had me send her pictures of chastity devices. She picked out a Holy Trainer V3 and I ordered it. She locked me up two nights ago. I had to travel today and at first she felt sorry for me and I was unlocked for my trip. While on the way to the airport she changed her mind and instructed me to put my chastity device on and to change out of my all white diaper an into a pink one. I did as instructed before going through the security checkpoint. I had to go through the scanner diapered (used to that by now) and in chastity. Guess what? I got a green OK back from the scanner and I was on my way!

My wife knows little of chastity so I look forward to helping her out with ideas I find on this site. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sissy cuckold son chsastity story

2. chastity humiliation diaper cuckold

3. diaper sissy cum story

4. diaper chastity cuckold,
  5. abdl sissy punishment cum breast story
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice