A lockdown wheel of fortune game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ultrasr, Apr 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ultrasr

ultrasr Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Hello,
    My keyholder (my wife) and me started a new game during this lockdown. We use a fortune wheel application that we edited.
    Options on wheel : add 2 plays( this one is twice on wheel), add 3 plays, anal plug 1h/2h/3h, flog/whip 50 hits/75 and 100, anal fuck/play 10 and 15 minutes, edge only once, 5 and 8 times, oral play 5 and 10 minutes, nipple hard play 5 and 10 minutes, 5 and 10 minutes vibrator on cage, ruined orgasm ( all options are what my keyholder will do to me)
    Rules : i am allowed to play once a week on weekend. Every play i am allowed to spin 5 times. The options don't cumulate so once an option is extracted the others of the same type have no more importance and i spin again if one is extracted ( the program i found eliminates the options that appeared so the remaining ones have more chances- and shuffle every time the remaining ones the wheel ). An add 2 plays for example means that 2 more weekends we will play. The game ends only one week after a play when in 5 spins none off the add plays options have been extracted. The add play options are on the wheel only at the last play before a presumed last week. So if a extract add 2 plays the next weekend the add ones will not be on the wheel but will come back at the next weekend. If at that weekend i will not extract an add options next weekend i will be released and get a full orgasm.
    For example ( we started on 13th april) today i had : add 2 plays, 100 whips/ flogs/canes, edge 5 times, oral 10 minutes and nipple 5 minutes. So next weekend wheel will be without the add play ones and on 2nd of may will be again. On 2nd may if from 5 spins with different options no one with add is extracted on 9th may i will be free. If an add one appears we keep going with the added spins.
    Of course she can have as many orgasms as she wants during this time but i can only spin on weekends.
    She needs PIV sometimes not only our strapon toys, so when she needs it i wear a condomm with lidocaine and another one condom on top of it.( trust me i feel nothing)
    I hope i made myself clear if not please ask any questions and i will reply to them.

Attached Files:

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Should make the lock down more bearable.

3. ultrasr

ultrasr Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    It really does. Can't wait for the next spin to see what will be my (bad)luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice