A little Spice.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yukyuphat, May 7, 2010.

1. yukyuphat

yukyuphat Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Hi! My name is john, and i live with my fiancee', and we are working out the male chastity lifestyle. We have been doing this for all of 3 days, and i must admit that it was my idea. i have heard about it before, and did some research into it along time ago. Then kinda forgot about it. My life change 2 and a half years ago when I met my future wife! Now it has come to pass where my love and trust in her can let me bring up this subject, she agreed, and now here i am, day 4, but not a full day in. I have worn it to work, yesterday being the longest of 16 hours. Today, i am going a full 24 hours, as agreed by myself and my keyholder. If that works out, I am going to recommend this weekend to keep me in my cb-6000s for a week, then on and on and on. It should be fun, my girl is liking that I have plenty of attention for her. We are very vanilla, but she wants a guy who is alpha out of the bedroom still, but wants all the other girls to be jealous of what she wants. i think she is coming to realize this is going to work out that way.

this is the site that i used to break the subject to her.

http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html

it worked, all be it alot of talking before purchase, and locking. but i think she is coming around to liking it!

2. yukyuphat

yukyuphat Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Good luck to you! I am with you -- chastity and orgasm denial has definitely added spice to our relationship! Good luck!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    A huge :welcome: to the Mansion.

I've seen that site before but had forgotten all about it.

It is very vanilla/newbie friendly.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

5. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome welcome welcommeee Yupyukhat! The fitting phase is so far the point I am at too. And for me it is the hardest part been trying get the "perfect fit" for months now. I want you to not have the bad luck I have! Feel free to post a picture if ever run into trouble. I had a problem with swelling , posted a picture and now trying a different ring/spacer setup. You now have the spell on you....

[​IMG]

May you forever and always have a happy, healthy, and red hot relationship with your loved one!!

always faithful to your master FOREVER and ALWAYS,
    tomf.

6. yukyuphat

yukyuphat Junior Member

Local Time:
    The First Night

I have been locked away in my cb-6000s for 29 hours straight now. I have figured out the comfort issue, to about 80% at least. Lube the ring! I added lube to the ring last night before going to bed and it was instantly better. I think my skin needed a way to move in the ring. My girl is getting better and better about it, last night she asked if i was ok, then pleasured her (which i have done every day since having this on) and then gave her a rub down. She went to sleep, I slept ok, I didn't sleep through the night, but I did sleep better than I thought i would. This morning we woke up, i was kissing her, and rubbing her gently, and she wanted more! She wanted me to get the little vibe out and use it on her, then she proceeded to sit on me with the vibe between us for 4 orgasms! Now this may seem like a small thing, but she really doesn't take the lead in much, so small win there! After that it was shower time, then i went and put a smaller ring on for the day, which i like, because it doesn't seem like i have to walk "around" the ring. did some errands around the house, now waiting to pick her up from work for a 7 hour car ride and staying at the in-laws. it will be a challenge to keep our secret, but don't want it to come off. And she is enjoying me being an "model" fiancee'.

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It sounds fantastic. Congratulations.

8. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    welcome

although a newbie here myself i hope your journey goes well

Tracey & dazz

9. yukyuphat

yukyuphat Junior Member

Local Time:
    Today is going to be the longest I have been in my cb6000s. I have slept in it for 2 nights in a row, and I think I have gotten the fit right. So pretty excited about that! My fiance is happy with what we are doing, but keeping a hands off approach until I get the fit right. On a side note, I am asking her for a friend's email, my fiancee made a comment to me about her, so I am going to send the friend the link and hopefully things blossom from there!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice