a little problem...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by qShark, Apr 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. qShark

qShark Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Hello,

My fiance and I are fairly new to this and have a CB2000 and enjoy it very much, I guess sometimes her more than I ;-) However, there are a few problems with me being locked in it for extended periods of time.

I play team sports and I would not really be able to wear it in the dressing room or in the swimming pool!

I also have a job which would sometimes prevent wearing anything 'down there'.

However, we could get some sort of work round for those issues. My problem is that when I was 12 I had torsion of the testicles and had to have them untwisted under general aesthetic. They are now fixed to the inside of my scrotum to stop them twisting again. This means that with the CB2000 they don’t really hang low enough for long periods of wear. They feel like they are constantly crushed under the cage and also the ring is so uncomfortable (only sometimes) that I cant really wear it from installation to outside the house! I use Vaseline for rubbing, but it feels much more like skin is pinching behind my balls. I try to readjust but still no luck.

We are currently resisting buying a more expensive waist band device as we are not 100% sure this is for us and for the first two reasons.

Does anyone have any advice?

edit;
    I am using as many spacers as possible in the set up and the largest ring

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Welcome Shark, Torsion of the Testicles, and to thinks some of us would be willing to pay good money for that experience!!! I would think something that's not a trap ball device is you best bet. I dislike having mine trapped other than for an occasional play. I have a Neosteel belt and other than the occasional pinch, the twins luv it. There is many different types of chastity devices that don't depend on the testicles for support or locking. I would think that stretching of the ball sack is out of the question as far as you are concerned. But without a piercing of some sort I doubt most will be secure.

But now that you have found Chastity, there is many choices and roads that you can try out. Just keep looking and Keep those Testes untwisted. Ouch!!! Talk about getting you nuts in a knot!!! Bet you've heard that one before. Lol

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice