A Kink Blog like no other

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Autoeroticboy, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I've been a member here for nearly 3 years and since November I've been keeping a kinky blog following my personal and professional life in BDSM. I'm a male fetish model with most of my work being focused on femdom videos but also do some picture modeling. I've received some great feedback on my blog and it's very personal, honest, and real. It's a chance for other kinksters to see what it's like on the other side of the coin in the fetish industry - being a submissive male.

WWW.AUTOEROTICBOYSBENTWHICHWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I appreciate feedback and if you want any specific topics discussed just send me an email and I will write on the topic.

I've worked with many of your favorite BDSM people including - Lexi Sindel, Maya Sinstress, VonLivid, Jade Indica, Corral Korrupt, Madame Ingrid, Miss Mina Meow, Victoria Sapphire,
    Noel Knight, Ms. Simone, Lydia Mischief, Miss Lydia, Lochai, Andriana Santos, Miss Jaded, Miss Whip, Mistress Cheyenne, Gia Primo and the list goes on.

Personally my favorite fetishes are Humiliation, bondage, public play, chastity/orgasm control, sensory deprivation, strap-on/anal play, single tail whips, 24/7, feminization, objectification, confinement & I want to really explore pony play. Those are just my favorites but I enjoy lots more. My blog has lots of pictures and it's an in depth look into my kinky life and the fetish industry from another view point.
    My latest post is called: Videos - Foot Party - Pride and this post has lots of pictures

WWW.AUTOEROTICBOYSBENTWHICHWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM strapon close up.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice