A KEYHOLDING CHALLENGE...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockankeyed, Jan 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I met Rob and Anni in Tampa Florida while selling them a couple tried and unwanted devices. I hesitantly showed them what I was self locked in and she offered to hold my keys along with her husbands. I've never given my keys to anyone but she made it sound interesting. I agreed starting January 1. Her terms? Minimum 3 months. My keys can only be released on the last day of any month. (no mid month easy outs) Once a month (I never know when until she calls me) they visit me in person. I have no idea where they live, they come to me and she is allowed to bring one other person. Usually one of her girlfriends. Every DAY I must send Annie a phone message and a picture of me still locked up . At least ONE picture a month must be in daylight, naked, in front of my home. Like I said, she knows where I live. If I miss ONE day she will dispose of my keys. My pics may be shared with whoever they chose. (No faces). I must be available once a month for their visit. ALL of my pics must be outdoors and in a public place like a park or parking lot with a recognizable location in the background. If she doesn't like the picture one month is added to my release time AND one month is added to her husbands too. If I cause time to be added to HIS lock up time then punishment time added to him by her will be added to MINE. She suggested I DO NOT piss him off and extend his time. After the 3 months plus time extended I can have my keys for $100 plus $10 for every added month.
    P.S. My device has an internal lock so there is no padlock to cut off and get free. I'm currently up to june 2019.

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    First this sounds like fiction... and if its not... please don't be that guy who's being indecent in public? I mean have you read what you posted? That is so inappropriate for any non adults that might see.

This just sounds like a recipe to end up in court and jail, no offence.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I call BS.

4. Slutguy1

Slutguy1 Member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    Not only BS but also highly illegal. Naked in public where children might see is NOT okay.

jmanque and Chaste J. like this.
  5. Symmetry69

Symmetry69 New member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    not to mention the whole findom scheme thrown in. all that time, all those conditions, plus $100 + Dollars? after he sold them a cage? Something doesn't add up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice