A hello and short self-introduction from c-w

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by c-w, Nov 15, 2016.

1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Hello everybody,

having registered already some weeks ago, I now took the challenge to return regularly and now finally introduce myself. I wanted to set up at least a bit of a profile and some gallery impressions just to be not a shapeless nobody when delurking. :) Nevertheless I stumbled into some standard newbie mistakes as I wasn't aware of the common sense here to be a bit above your everyday dicklockpic as avatar and not clogging the galleries with umpty repetitions. With some gentle and polite help by @SubVerity (Thanks!) I hopefully got that right by now. And so I feel ready for introduction.

Regarding kinkyness and BDSM in general I'm rather experienced over the last two decades, although mainly in the top role. Nevertheless I experimented with certain aspects of submission every now and then, intesifying this in the past few years and came over chastity devices just in the recent months and I have some maybe not everyday aspects around this in my mind. One of the bigger turnons is less the submission and devotion game of hindering arousal, erection and orgasm but the optical beauty of the devices themselves. I regard them very much as intimate jewellery.

The D/s portion comes in somehow otherwise: My Lady and me like to explore the power exchange along some physical features which would suggest some other power structure at a first sight, as I'm relatively overweight and sturdy, maybe even bullnecked (cf. my "colonel" gallery) and she's small, slim and cute. And since one may think otherwise at first sight this outward appearance is turned upside down when it comes to the actual power. This small, slim, cute person is able and entitled to wield massive power over some physically far superior hulk(*). Executing that power by brief commands, maybe gestures, even glances; no extensive mistress-slave-protocol-blah-blah. We like this setup as a whole and a chastity device is a wonderful symbol to express this kind of steering and conducting a big power imbalance by small but effective means.

Hoping this aspect is not too far from the scope of the mansion, I'm happily looking forward to the community here and havong already one or another question in mind

Cheers
    c-w​

(*) There is a wonderful, incredibly hot image by the famous fetish photographer Eric Kroll showing exactly this, a tiny, maybe asian lady having a big man, gagged and with horse blinders, on a leash, who is, although kneeling before her, still higher in vertical size. Maybe some of you know the pic, can't find it online right now.

SubVerity likes this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Nice introduction, welcome to the Mansion.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Really nice introduction. You have a very pleasant 'voice' to read on a forum.
    There's nearly always a power imbalance set-up somewhere along with chastity, so it's totally within bounds and I hope you'll share more with us over time.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    what a great introduction CW sounds like you have both found a suitably happy area from which to set off and explore. Hope the ride is all it promises to be. Welcome.

5. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

Oh, thank you so much. *blush* :) What a warm welcome.

Yes, I'll try to share details of chastity experiences, as far as they become part of the experimenting. As outlined, usually embedded in some D/s and fetish context.

(At least I can update regarding the Kroll image, I found one(!) online version, unfortunately low quality: Eric Kroll (the left one). I have to correct my memory - she's a bit higher, although only half a head, and she has him by a nipple piercing, not on a leash. Nevertheless that image visualizes the certain mindset very good.)

Cheers
    c-w

6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    just wanted to write: "what a nice introduction" - well, I will write it anyway :p, but honest: liked it a lot! :)

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @c-w Welcome to the Mansion. It's not that rare for dominants to embrace submission and I expect you will meet others on here with similar tastes.
    Oh, and thank you for filling out your profile (so many don't bother). Having a short name makes it so less time consuming to chat :)

8. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

Aww, again blushing. :) Thanks a lot!

*smile* Yes, I'm always a bit disappointed when profiles stay empty so I usually try not to do so. And short names are in fact practical. (While mine is just the initals of my given name, "c" nothing having to do with "chastity".)

Cheers
    c-w

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice