A few fun things for you and your subbie hubbie....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gumballz, Feb 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    1. Unless professional responsibilities dictate otherwise, keep him locked 24/7 in a chastity device. Yes, it will take him a few days/nights to get used to a 24/7 arrangement but he will adapt. Cleaning will be required every three or four days so you can either work rewards i.e. release with tease & denial but no orgasm into the cleaning schedule but he MUST be restrained at all times when the CB is removed.

2. Want to watch him squirm? With him on his hands and knees use an electric toothbrush on that nicely exposed asshole. I would suggest he be bound before starting.

3. Never throw away any sperm that you allow him to produce. Personally, I either use it right away i.e. have him lick it up, inject it with a small syringe deep into his ass, or save it by freezing it. Trust me, it is a lot more fun using his sperm when he is horny vs. when the time following release. You will be amazed at what a horny & locked male will do to get unlocked so he can cum. Your imagination is your only limit here.

4. Keep him naked (except for their CB) as much as possible. A good subbie hubbie is a naked subbie hubbie. Also, subbie hubbies should be void of any/all pubic hair at all times.

5. On those days when you are in a good mood and are thinking of allowing him to penetrate you try a numbing cream and a couple of condoms before you allow him to enter you. Lidocaine is the gold standard but dental gel is a close second. Wait for approximately five minutes after application of the gel and condom before you allow him to penetrate you. Remember, the CB should be place back on following this special reward.

6. Anytime he is requested to perform a sexual act for your pleasure, he should be required to insert a butt plug. He should understand that all sexual acts are for your pleasure while he is made to endure some form of discomfort. Remember, butt plugs can remain in place for a period of time (decide by you) even after you achieve your pleasure.

7. A variety of syringes can be used to provide stimulation and teasing. For example, a 60 cc syringe can be inserted over the penis (with lubrication) which makes a great seal so that the air can be vacuumed out (breast pumps work great for this). It is very entertaining to watch him squirm. Warning!! He may ejaculate if left in this container for an extended period of time. Further, 10 cc syringes with the small ends cut off make for perfect little vacuums over the nipples. Poking a small hole to insert a nail through the plunger to hold it out works perfectly.

8. Has he been asking to get unlocked or cum a little to often? Want to show him who is in control of that cock or just plain have a little fun and giggles? Then, maybe pair of his own thigh stockings & a g-string may be in order? Remember, it is all in fun.

9. Cum play!! I know I talked about this but I have so much fun playing with cum & my subbie hubbie that I thought it deserved a second point. Cum face painting, rubbing it over your pussy/ass before he provides you oral, coating your strapon with it prior to him sucking your cock, using it as anal lube before you fuck him, rubbing it all over his cock & balls before you lock him back into his CB, and rubbing it over his face & body and not allowing him to wash it off are just some ideas.

10. Take plenty of pictures & videos.

Any other ideas??

2. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    This is very nice, Thank you for sharing it I will have to show it to my mistress

3. sweslave

sweslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    More, more!

Thanks for sharing!

My KH have two more favorites:

1. facesitting, normally we have a minimum amount of time that needs to be achieved every week else no orgasm
    2. Anal training, buttplug yes but also own fucking and fucked by KH with Strap-on.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a great list! Thank you for sharing, it always helps to have a jumping off point.

Garth likes this.
  5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Very good list. My one rule above and beyond all else though is.....Have fun, Be safe!

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Have something in writing from him: not necessarily a contract, but a detailed letter or declaration stating his desire to receive enforced chastity 24/7/365, and other disciplines....and then have him write out 'lines' or whatever, tailored to his status.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice