A dream come true

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by tater891, Aug 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. tater891

tater891 Member

Assembly
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    It all start this past Friday. When I asked my wife/mistress if she had found someone to watch our one month old baby boy, so she could go get pampered at the nail salon. Her reply was I ask my sister to watch him, but she said, "You are going with me"! We have appointment at 5 pm. So hurry home!

So as the day went on this is all I could think about. She has started to take control of her little slave. What may she have them do? Was she going to have them paint my toes? Was I going to get a mani/pedi done? I had know clue what was about to happen!

As I got off of work I raced home took a shower. Got dressed and we made the drive over to her she's house to drop off our son. She had told her sister what she was going to have done to me at the nail salon! So as I walked in to her home to drop off my son and go over the little list of things she needs to do if he starts to get hungry. She then told me she has it all under control! Then told me to go enjoy my special treatment that your wife has planned for you. I was then embarrassed, to know she know everything that my wife was going to have them do to me. But in a way, I was quite turned on too.

Therefore, I jumped back in the car and my wife was smirking at me! She said, yeah I told my sister you were going to get your toes done with me! I then said, yeah she told me to go have fun getting pampered!

So we arrived at the salon shortly after. Walked in and took a seat in the waiting area and my wife began looking at nail polish colors. She picked two colors one hot hot pink and one hot orange color! I asked her, " way two colors"! She then explained, just wait and see! I then began thinking my dream is about to come true! She is going to have them paint my toes. I really want the hot pink, but could live with whatever she picks for me is fine.

We were then called back to start our pedi's. She sat on the end chair and I sat between her and another women getting her toes done. All of the women were examining me up and down knowing my expression on my face was of emarssedment. But I fought through it, they began soaking our feet and turned on the massaging chair to massage our backs and neck. I was in heaven. My wife looked at me and smile, and told me to relax and enjoy. I smiled and said, I will! So our nail tech came over and started to scrub our feet and clip our nails. Then after that came time for our wonderful foot and leg massage. I was truly enjoying my self.

My tech was a little faster at what she was doing to me then my wife's tech. So it came time for the wipe down to my feet and legs, when my tech asked my wife what color is he getting today? I looked like a deer in head lights at her and she said," this hot orange is for him!" I took a deep breath and laid my head back on the head rest and closed my eyes. My wife told me to open them and watch her do the painting of the toes. I felt every eye of every lady in that place looking at me and my feet at thus time! She soon got them painted and asked me to up on display to dry! I then had so many thought going through my head at this time. What did I get myself into!

Soon then my wife was done getting her hot pink polish apply to her beautiful toes nails. And we were placed back in our flip flops and asked to pay. She did so and we were out the door on our way back to her sisters house. We got in the car and I gave her a deep passionate kiss on the lips and told her thank you so much! She then told me your welcome, but transformation is not quite done yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice