A different kind of ruined orgasm...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JohnDoe, May 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Here's something that may appeal to Keyholders - my OH did it me last night and it was humiliating, totally unsatisfying and left me totally frustrated - so a win for everyone then!

Basically, she knows that after a long period of denial, one of the cruelest ruined orgasms she can give me is to restrain my hands and feet and then just gently stroke my frenulum until I am right on the edge of orgasm before stopping. If she does this enough times it's sure to end in an almost pleasureless release when she finally just tips me too far, and afterwards I remain hard and denied.

This time (because she likes to make me masturbate in front of her sometimes) she didn't restrain me but instructed me to slowly stroke my own frenulum, with very strict instructions to stop before orgasm and not stimulate anywhere else.

Under her supervision, and for her entertainment, I edged myself for what seemed like ages, before she finally allowed me to ruin my own orgasm.

It was a really hot experience which I both loved and hated - it seemed doubly humiliating to be made to do it to myself while she watched and laughed at my throbbing cock.

Jim willis, fkfk, ozzy-one and 8 others like this.
  2. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    My Wife(KH) loves to watch me masturbate. She instructs me to stroke myself to the edge and then stop. She waits until I settle down, the has me start again. After 5 or 6 edgings it gets harder to get close to have a orgasm (for me). She knows this and makes me continue anyway. She will have me masturbate for 15-20 minutes. As I get closer to orgasm, she will say "You have 30 seconds to finish", after hearing that, it's almost impossible to cum. I get told to stop and then she just watches my penis twitch and go soft. She thinks this is so funny. To me, that's a ruined orgasm...Then, it's back into my chastity cage until she want to play again...

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Shit.

Another thread that I hope my wife never sees :eek:

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Susanstoy91 and @JohnDoe, you're both extremely lucky that you're allowed to have erections and touch your penis, especially in front of your wife! I'm super envious since I've been locked and erection-free since October.

Sexy Slave 69 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  5. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    I find bring myself to the edge several times and not allowed to cum under her supervision both exciting and humiliating at the same time when I'm ordered to do that also. My Wife/Keyholder will say - Alexa set timer 45 seconds, then encourage me with - " You can do it, come on only 20 seconds to go" only to fail and have her remind me that - " well better luck next time."

And waiting for the next attempt is also a thrill that you think about - when will it be?

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    If done correctly, a ruined orgasm can be achieved multiple times, completely draining the man of his sperm. The only thing more humiliating about what you described would be to be forced to hump an inanimate object to a ruined orgasm after a long time in chastity while your wife and her attractive friends watch and laugh.

Phere, Surrendered and Susanstoy91 like this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I don't have a crowd, but my Wife(KH) will let me try to reach orgasm by either dry humping her leg or the edge of the bed. While humping the bed she uses her riding crop on my ass. I have only ever come close to having a orgasm this way. I get very, very close, but can't get over the edge. My Wife(KH) does find it amusing to watch me dry hump anything. She asks me if I miss the days of PIV just to tease me...

Sexy Slave 69, true42, taped2 and 2 others like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Many years ago madam did something similar to me, it is a incredible sensation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice