A confusing journey.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady_Kismet, Nov 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    high fives mikeb. well said.

2. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Christmas

Well dropped my pet off at the airport yesterday, and got to sit in the car for 15 min or so till I stopped crying enough that I could actually drive and not hit anyone on accident. Well on a positive note this proves that this has got to stop, so at the end of Tax season I plan on having saved every penny I have and will be moving to the UK. I don't care if I have to live in Jo's garden shed at this point and eat pot noodles and pray immigration doesn't come to haul me back to the states. I don't like this separation, hell I was so stressed and emotional I didn't get my goodbye caning. The one cheerful thing for days after we separate I can touch my welts and look at my bruises and be happy. That is the subbie in me now feeling very depressed. Even more so when I look at my toys and now don't have anyone to play with, Though sent Jo home with his cb 3000 which didn't come with plastic locks which I plan on getting some and send them to him here soon.

I am finding that balancing my subbie desires with his not so bad at least till we had a disagreement on whos turn it was on who got flogged. :mad0039: That thankfully was easily taken care of we both got to play and I got to go first :manga_blowkiss: I got to play with all the toys I had bought and well apart from some small technical issues kinda got to play with my feel doe. And I have found my favorite toy a vibrating egg and the bondage tape.

It was so much fun to tie Jo to the bed wrap his penis in the tape and put the egg on the back side of it and sit there and turn it up then turn it down again. after about 30 min listening to him cry in his hood I gave him a bit of satin and draped it across him it was fun watching him try and rub against it to cum. After a while I took pity on him, then locked him up nice and tight. We spent the weekend in New Orleans and I have some great photos of us playing there. He was such a trooper He spent the entire car ride in the cb 3000, I originally wanted to give it to him to put on the second he got off the plane. that proved impractical though so we had to wait till we got home. Besides it was more fun to put it on myself and watching him make funny faces. We then drove across the bolivar peninsula to Galveston which was in bad shape. We spent most of our time sightseeing and in bed.

I will say falling into this role is a lot easier than I thought I bought Jo a decent wig and got to put him in his sissy outfit. Though after dressing him in the outfit and asking him to dance for me it became apparent that I need to take him to some dancing classes. I also need to find my dancing pole so he can do sexy strip teases for me. I suppose it is in a box somewhere, at least I hope it is. When I sold off all my dancing stuff I probably sold it as well without thinking about it. Really wishing I had those outfits now. So to get him to walk properly and all thinking i need to drop him off with a few old stripper friends of mine and take him to belly dancing classes. I hope he is ready for it just hard to teach someone to swing their hips. Though suppose if I dosed him with some whiskey it might help, since he was so stiff. Though a drunk person in 5 inch heels is also a very dangerous, so will have to just work on it. Thinking of giving him some exercises to do daily including spending a little bit of time in his heels everyday till he can handle them for several hours. Having worked in them for years know part of my issues was from rushing into wear those high heels, that and having weak ankles.

Though now i am gonna have to keep myself from bying him tons of frilly outfits and such. I am trying to be good to save my money from now until May so i will have a lot of cash when I go to Merry old England. Though saw the cutest outfit the other day, and there were the prettiest seamed silk stockings I saw as well. I love silk stockings and the ones with seams all i can say is yum though they are a pain to make sure they are straight if you are alone. Oh well gonna try to upload some of the pictures of our wonderful christmas vacation. I am wishing it wasn't over though.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Wow... I'm so glad you had a great Christmas after your worries. I'm also sorry it ended so soon.

I can't believe you want to be in the UK... you live in TEXAS for heaven's sake... my most favouritist place on Earth!!!!

I do understand though, the power of the one you love can be extreme. :happy-new-year-046:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Belly dancing classes... What an awesome idea!

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. And I hope the move to England works out for you! Do keep us posted.

5. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    LoL well grew up in Texas probably the greatest place on earth I will agree, but Jo has a really great job he loves. So I figure at some point i can come back here and I will miss our winter weather was a nice 88 degrees F outside the other day. Besides was working on a Bachelors degree in History at University so England is like Mecca for me. We only have 200 years of history but you all have thousands so I think I will be content. Though Jo will have to be careful have this addiction to accents and the British one is sooooo sexy, Too many James Bond movies as a kid I think. At this point think it is time to see if we kill each other if we are living together 2 years is a lot of time when you are about to turn 30, and I would like someday to produce some short versions of me *giggle* and I really don't want to be 60 and have 18 year olds to deal with. Oh well I may go insane after a couple of years and well suspect your mental institutions are better than ours :happy0007: Well off to find something to keep me occupied :manga_snooze:

Oh and got the belly dancing idea from my mom actually don't ask she is probably more twisted than the rest of us. She used to be a professional Belly Dancer and when I was 13 and having a hard time with heels she taught me belly dancing and dropped me off at a ballet class. Both help with Balance and building up your core strength. You just have to be careful with belly dancing since it can cause serious back problems if you don't warm up properly. But well the isolation of various tummy muscles and hip gives more control to your walk and posture, especially since this was originally taught to women to help with child birth. Not to mention great for sex, can learn to twist into interesting shapes.

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is biased and is also fond of Texas, but England can be a beautiful place, and as You say, Lady Kismet, steeped in history and tradition. On dollyanne's last visit there--years ago now--she got to travel to the countryside and it was sooo beautiful, like a picturesque postcard! Winding roads past sheep grazing on rolling hills and old vine-covered stone churches. Dolly got to visit a local community pub and everyone was overwhelmingly warm and friendly. :anim_32: It was a very nice place to be! Dollyanne knows your visit there will be wonderful! And, we are looking forward to hearing more about Your exciting erotic times there with slave j in the land of Mistress Watchful! Bon voyage!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

7. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    I definitly will keep you all updated. Right now I am applying to every University I can think of. Think I have a better chance with a student visa with the economy going down the tubes.

8. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Okay tax season has begun and already it is getting on my nerves. I spend most of my day dealing with whiny people who can't seem to understand why the tax laws work the way they do. So I deal with this all day and then get home to whiny slave J. I know it isn't his fault, but after a rough day really just don't want to have to think. Not to mention felt more like a sub the last few days and really just not in the right head space. So I might have had a break down that ended up with me on the phone with him at almost 1 am here like 7 am there in the UK. Still not feeling very Domly right now hopefully that will change when I get into the swing of my 40 hour work week. Probably after I get my first client that I can kick out of the office for trying to commit tax fraud. I had one I couldn't be sure of today so I just made notes on the return for the IRS I figure let them straighten it out.

Oh well hopefully our distance will be solved sooner than I think. Don't want to spill any details since i don't want to jinx it, but hopefully by May we will have something worked out. However I am tempted to just go live in his closet at this point. God I hate immigration, though finding it is like dealing with our Internal Revenue Service you just have to keep filling out the paper work and sometimes it is easier to just pay them what ever it is that they think you owe them. Who knows I may just find the right combination to get the visa I need :manga_devil:

9. slave_j

slave_j Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    whiney jees I love you to.

10. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Ohhhhh! I'm really excited for you!!! I'll warn you though the weather in England is shocking at the moment, Rain Rain Rain! Well that's in the North.

11. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol well not that soon, hoping to come when there is less of a chance of me freezing my tits off. No offense quite partial to them :sex009: used to 105 degree weather with tons of humidity it got below freezing yesterday and i nearly died *giggle* it snowed like 2 inches before christmas and everything came to a stand still even got sent home from work cause the weather was so "bad" Besides figure government is the same everywhere they will tell me I have a visa and I will actually get it like 6 months from now :) just waiting to hear from universities at this point then I get to go beg, borrow, and steal the money to pay for it. Thankfully most appear to be willing to take American student loans and grants. Hopefully this season working at the tax office will net me a few grand, though my commission scale is different. Crossing my fingers if i can pull 40-50 hours and save at least 75% of my paychecks I shall be good to go. Then i can terrorize London with my horrible clothes and annoying Texas drawl :happy0158:

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Here is hoping all works out. I would love to get to London sometime!

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Them Brits need someone that can doggy them up! You good girl, "Mistress" <sorry> Show them over there that we Americans can take the bull by the horns, and barbeque it up good too. They think Fish & Chips is good eats, nothing like gooooddd Barbeque.
    That's what your going to miss from Texas more than anything. At least you being from the south you will be able to understand them.

All kidding aside, Im soo happy that your going to give it a try at least. So many people never get to live out there dreams. We all here know that first hand. So get the government thing worked out. Shouldn't be so hard, we let almost anyone in here, "USA" even if they should be here. So it's time we go somewhere that we want to sometimes.

PS if you need barbeque just drop us a note, someone surely will ship you a little part of heaven, to enjoy, just to remind you why you lived in Texas

Messy Tanya, Op's had sauce dribbling, :character0104: Missy Tanya

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol at y'all.

I'll have you know pet has a pretty awesome bbq that we bought for Father's Day last year!

I wish it was as easy to get into the States as it is to get into the UK. I think it should be a one-in-one-out policy and Lady Kismet and I could swap!

Which Unis are you applying to?

15. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol whip up my own special bbq sauce so doubt I will miss it too much think I will miss looking out my window and seeing the cows and the horses. But lord knows I won't miss all the work. lol and it is only easy to get in the states if you are willing to do menial labor not if you want a decent job. Suspect the UK is like that. I am applying at several universities near London wishing I could go to Oxford but well would want to study history there. All my favorite historians studied there, but don't think that is for me can't write to save my life and unfortunately a history degree generally requires that.

So going to pursue my accounting degree applied at The University of Greenwich, University of East London, Kingston University, and a few others. Working on my references right now, as soon as I get that lose end tied up I can hopefully get this carriage rolling. :anim_19:

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure it will all go well for you.

Personally I'm hoping to do a PA course when I finish my Masters, become and Executive PA to a powerful man in the UK, who does business in Texas... then his business associate is so WOWED by my skills and poaches me to work in his office over there!

(Of course he's also the perfect Alpha Male and has his own personal dungeon.... ok... I'm going too far!!!) :haha4:

17. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    But you soon get his cock in a chastity device and with you holding his key, yeverything he has is yours.

well done!

rich.

18. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol sounds as if you have some odd Texas obsession. Guess being from here I take it for granted.

I am sure everything will go smoothly once J figures out what he wants. We are still in the which side of the pond is more feasible at this point. I would be happy either place but feel it is up to him and I keep getting mixed messages so feel like I am playing some twisted game of Simon says. I am happy pretty much anywhere as long as I have a blanket and pillow, just want to make sure he is happy with the choices. Seems to me that men have a a harder time making up their minds than women. Guess I am the Aries once I decide something it is done, where as this Pisces wishy washy stuff is driving me nuts. Guess I should just do what I am good at and tell him what he is going to do but well that isn't fair to him or his feelings and well trying to not ride rough shod over him. Besides done that in the past and it never turned out great.

Anyway back off to cry over last nights eastenders episode and dread the one next sunday.

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow... I haven't seen Eastenders for YEARS!

Yes - I do have a Texas obsession, as I (may have) said before, it was my first taste of US soil. *sigh*

I have travelled here and there in the States... but there ain't no-one like Texans!

Oh - and I'm an Aries too! :ciao:

20. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    lol if you haven't seen it in years then you are probably about where we are now. think i am about 3-4 years behind. hmmm I wonder if we could just change places, though not sure what I would do with kids *giggle* I usually return my friends kids when I have had too much. Which is usually after I have fed them massive amounts of sugar and caffeine :anim_49: and can laugh as I drive away. Needless to say I am not all that popular with my friends but their kids think I am the coolest thing since sliced bread. :innocent0002:

21. slave_j

slave_j Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM

Wishy Washy Grrrrr.. Loved staying in Texas but wouldn't want to live out in the middle of nowheres ville unless I had the money to actually retire. I was offered a $50000 job in Houston but that looks like its no longer on offer as the consultancy in down grading.

SO SAYS AGAIN TO MISS, JUST GET YOUR SEXY ARSE ON A PLANE AND WE WILL SORT OUT THE REST LATER!!!

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ you and kids! I just saw an episode of King of Queens where they fed Deacon's kids caffeine. Was hilarious.

23. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Sorry I haven't been about or posting I have been reading everyone's posts just don't have the time to try and reply with any sort of coherency. Working like crazy and until mid Feb when everyone has gotten most of their tax returns done. Unfortunately need the money so everyone loses out on my scintillating company. Feel bad for Slave J since he is the one that gets the truly short end of the stick. With the 6 hour difference it makes it near impossible to make our schedules mesh. And with only one day off a week and in the middle of the week we have a whole 30 min to talk. I know i am whining feel free to smack me around :sex020: think it is the lack of sleep and the constant visions of happy couples sitting at my desk getting their income tax done. With their often adorable children shrieking like a banshee and reminding me why I have been so careful of not having my own noise makers.

Oh well Mid February will be here soon and then life will slow to 40 hours of work a week and not 60 :chores015:. Though then that dreaded day of all dreaded days will be upon us dare I even speak it's name? The day that the catholics dressed up from being a huge orgy day. oh well haven't had time to think any kinky thoughts poor poor Slave J. It is a shame since I have people or that is my works motto, shame those people can't help give me a break so I can spend some time thinking up some fun tasks. So off to defrost it was sleeting on the way home and well my aged truck uses too much gas with the heater on so going to go relax and prepare to enjoy my one day off this week. :anim_39:

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's such a pain when work gets in the way!

I'm really starting to get fed up with the reading and the stress at uni... only need to keep going till September!

25. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Finally Tax Season is Over!!

Well I am back, after a long 4 months of tax season I have managed to finally have enough time to do more than come home and sleep. Things have not changed a great deal though I have been accepted at several Universities in the UK so hopefully soon J and I will be on the same side of the ocean. Though this long distance thing has been a learning experience, especially in relation to chastity. Since J and I have been exploring me being Dominant there has been a learning curve especially with work becoming so busy. I am not positive I came out of it in the best possible situation, however I am hoping to make up a lot of things now that I have a few months of freedom.

I am finding out I really have a hard time multitasking as well as I have been feeling the need to apologize to a few ex's. However I found somethings out about myself and since J is still speaking to me I wasn't a complete failure. So I figure I may not be posting all that often though I shall be skulking around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice