A Case for Cuckolding?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MasterG63, Jun 5, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    This was originally written by a Mistress Domme & I think it is a very inciteful viewpoint :angel:

------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's great when submissive men express their love, adoration, and worship to their dominant women by cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and attending to us hand and foot with massages, grooming services, tongue service, sexual service, and submitting to our punishment, humiliation, controlled orgasms, etc. But in my opinion, one or two problems will eventually surface for most Dommes within such relationships. And even our vanilla sisters can have similar problems.

I'm sure some women will want to burn me at the stake for publicly admitting this to a partially male audience, but the fact is: women need a challenge within their relationships with men. This is true for Dommes and vanilla women alike. However, submissive men are particularly at risk of no longer being a challenge to their Dommes after some time in the relationship has passed. The simple truth is, once we have you wrapped around our fingers, it's hard for us not to look elsewhere!

But what should a sub do, start intentionally disobeying his Domme in order to become a challenge again? This would be considered topping from the bottom by most. At the very least, such a manoeuvre would be transparent to any Domme with her eye on the ball. I personally would not appreciate a sub, with which I've settled into a comfortable relationship with, regressing to such tactics after I've spent considerable time training him to my liking!

Enter cuckolding, the perfect solution. Cuckolding gives us an endless stream of new challenges, and hopefully, our subs are driven into an even deeper state of submission in the process.

Even if a sub somehow manages to forever remain a challenge to his Domme, deep down inside, most women need that occasional high-testosterone, dominant, swarthy, rapacious, well-hung, chiselled, hunter-type lover (often referred to as an alpha-male) to sate our need for a truly deep, satisfying fuck.

I believe that there may be ions of genetic engineering at work here, and more than just a purely selfish, wanton sexual pursuit. I think these desires may be an attempt to satisfy our biochemical programming for survival by seeking the strongest gene pool for reproduction.

One must ask why we are rewarded with such earth shattering, multiple orgasms when we succumb to such men! If your woman tells you that she's never had such desires, chances are excellent that she's lying to you to spare your feelings!

However, the problem with the alpha-type lover I've described above is that most of them make lousy life partners! We really can't have both sets of qualities (submissive beta and alpha) in one man, can we? So women are forced to settle for what they think is best for them for the long haul, and usually end up desiring their mate's counterpart's qualities at some point in the future. Is there any wonder why relationships are so difficult? Sure, women can suppress their desires, but suppression will often manifest itself in other negative ways.

Once again, enter cuckolding. I can have my submissive man with all of his caring, endearing qualities, but I can also scan my environment for Mr. Alpha when the need strikes me. And I can do this without guilt or fear of discovery!

For all of the above reasons, I believe that cuckolding within soundly established F/m relationships will eventually become the norm, and not the exception.

I know a sub may fear that his Domme will find someone better and subsequently abandon him. But let's be realistic here. Finding a suitable submissive man, and then training him to near perfection is no easy task!

Contrary to popular belief, those 20 to 1, up to 100 to 1 ratios of male subs to Femdoms that you've read about are utter nonsense! Most self-described "male subs" are either clueless wannabes, lurking wankers, scared and unsure of themselves, outright phoneys, or already attached. Unattached, truly submissive, trainable men are far scarcer than men have been led to believe.

So if a Domme can have her cake and eat it too, why would she walk away from her sub? Fall in love with Mr. Alpha, and leave a wonderful, loving, adoring, well-trained sub? You've got to be kidding!

2. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has told me that’s she is going to take me all the way !. What she quite means by that I’m not sure !. Like your thread and one can only live in hope

sissystephanie likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is why my madam loves cuckolding, she gets the best of both worlds! A adoring loyal husband/slave/servant 24/7 at home and a Real cock on call when she wants it!

4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I would really adore this to happen, I very occasionally get teased about but nothing has happened yet. I've given my keyholder encouragement and my blessing to proceed.

sissystephanie and Cageboi like this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    #5 Andy88, Jun 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    Women can have multiple orgasms in a single sitting.. or rather bedding.. but try asking a man to perform twice in a roll without chemical intervention or extra help in forced stimulation.. biologically women are superior in attaining pleasure for themselves from multiple men in clitorial, vaginal and sometimes anal orgasm.. a woman does not deserve to be exclusively limited to a male by chances of fate/ marriage or someone else’s decision.. in the animal kingdom the female chooses..and mates selectively.. the alpha male donning the lion’s mane, the peacock’s feathers, the silverback’s chest are natural selection candidates…
    There are various roles for the males.. some are meant to be docile, subbie and a licker like me.. some are meant to be heterosexual, pleasuring and a fucker like my wife’s work acquiantance.. with whom she has intimacy 2-3 times a month.
    In female superiority times, she gets to choose who to mate with.. and not to keep his seeds.. or maybe just into her husband’s throat.

sissystephanie and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Since my last post I have been down sized cage wise twice, now small nub size and Mistress likes the fact . Ive been verbally teased as of late , told I’m to small cock wise and don’t satisfy her .
    My tongue has been put to more good use and I have been told that I satisfy her BUT !
    My heart began to race even more quickly! All ways promised to take me all the way ! .
    Mistress has started to also train me to climax quickly by counting me out if I do not get off in the allotted time she stops me and I’m relocked .
    Last weekend I was allowed PIV and she started to count me out , she gave me the count of sixty ! It was all over by 39 and she pushed me off . I have been told that was the last time I would perform PIV unless she deems other wise and has decided that if the opportunity arises she will find a FB .
    Is this my fantasy coming true, I feel so horny at the thought ! I just want to see her for filled and satisfied. Me a chastity cuck yes dream come true ?

7. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    This is so hot

Marcus_Fappington likes this.
  8. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Feels like it was written by a man to me. But pure fantasy either way. Just read this line:

"For all of the above reasons, I believe that cuckolding within soundly established F/m relationships will eventually become the norm, and not the exception."

Pure fantasy. But yea sure, more cuckolding propaganda. It's being pushed a lot these days. Yet if I say I want to marry 3 women and have 17 children everyone loses their mind.

Comstock and anomalous1 like this.
  9. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    It is.

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Marry? :rolleyes:

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well when or if my wife wants to sleep with another man she can after we're divorced

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  12. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    Totally agree

13. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Like most women, mine is no exception to this rule. If we're fighting she wants to make up, and making up involves an aggressive, passionate, violent fuck. If I'm mean to her, she wants to make me happy, wants to fuck. Classic female-male relationship interactions 101. I do think if a man is truly submissive or becomes truly submissive the woman will find herself bored in that relationship.

14. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    This is an interesting article that should be read by doms and subs.

15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Think it depends on the individual of course. My Wife gets off on the power she now holds over me and my now being submissive after decades of being more dominant over her. We’ve talked about all the typical male chastity scenarios including the cuck aspect and it’s not for us, fantasy wise it’s fun, but that’s as far as it’ll go.
    If she got bored of having tamed me and needed serious hardcore fucking again or whatever, I’m pretty sure we’d stop chastity before a bull entered our lives. May take some time to build stamina again at this point lol, but that could be fun too.
    And if at some point in the future she told me she was interested in cuckholding me, that would be a serious conversation and I don’t know how it would go, but I don’t see that happening.

Marcus_Fappington and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice