A bygone era.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lockedsissy87, Oct 19, 2022.

1. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I am curious to hear you guys stories of the things from your youth that were erotic/semi erotic that have since been phased out or that would not fly now days.

I mean things like totally nude weigh ins, everyone in the same room getting nude together for physicals, having to prove to your gym teacher/coach that you were actually wearing your jock, everyone showering nude together in a open shower and the like. Be it in school, at camp or where ever, be it nude or in jocks or underwear.

So, what things gave you that tingling but you dared not share with anyone else around how much it turned you on, that you feel sorry for the youth of today for missing out on?

2. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I will start us off.
    For me there was not really a lot of that sort of thing still going on when I was in school. The best things I can say were that we did all have to change in the open locker room for PE.
    I have always had a thing for guys in underwear, and especially jocks, so getting to see all the guys undies and see what type/style/colors they wore was great. Not forgetting that for the ones who wore tighter styles of underwear, I could check out their bulge. Sadly no one ever had on a jock in the locker room when changing.
    There was one boy who I had quite a thing for when I was in 7th grade I think, that was on the softball team. I was left unattended in a classroom once and noticed his softball bag. I couldn't help but peak inside to see his jock/cup, which I ended up taking home with me. I am not sure that he had ever washed it, as it was stained pretty badly and had an amazing aroma.

I also did manage to get a gig in junior high around 6th grade helping my PE teacher who was also the wrestling coach do the wrestling teams laundry. That consisted of washing all the teams singlets as the 6th grade wrestlers were not allowed to take their singlets home. I was usually in the laundry room alone, and the door had an automatic lock on the outside, so anyone coming in had to use a key to open the door every time. I would always find the dirty sweaty singlets of the guys who I had a crush on first thing to give them a good sniff, along with some ferocious jacking off. I on a few occasions tried them on. One day I slipped one in my backpack and took it home for keeps. I cant remember what ever happened to it, but no one ever caught on or realized that I had taken one.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I was always soo terrified of getting an erection to enjoy anything about locker rooms/showers. At that age, the pull of the moon is enough to cause an erection so it was not something to look forward to. Luckily it never happened and I was in and out as fast as humanly possible.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I had no idea those days are gone. Seemed pretty normal to me at the time.

5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I was a member of a health club just a couple of years ago that still has an open changing room with a single, open shower area. I was always nervous about exposing my shaved pubes and / or a chastity device I was trying out. So I would keep myself turned away from others in the locker room, wear a towel around my waist coming and going to the shower and keep myself facing away from others or the open door to the shower as much as possible while showering. The chance that I could get caught / seen had my heart racing all the time.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I was a huge partier in high school and college and as guys it was pretty common for multiples of us to pee together at the same time. 'Don't cross the streams!' was a tired joke. But, at a house party it sure does up the efficiency level lol.

Nowadays I'm locked with a PA-piercing and waxed from the waist down, so I don't think I need to worry about crossing streams anymore.

7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I’m not sure if this qualifies because I don’t think I’d want to return to it—nor do I think it’s a bygone era:

When we were very young....before puberty...we tried oral with one another a few times. Mostly an experimental thing. It never really caught on.

One of the older kids (who was well past puberty) was keen on showing us “how good it felt”. And, absent any sense of it being improper, it DID feel good.

Embarrassingly, he had once asked me to return the favor. Again, I felt no shame or pressure to do so. It just seemed sensible to do as he politely asked. To my 11 year old self, his member seemed huge.

The part that makes me laugh today was recalling that I sucked him for about five minutes and then he VERY abruptly told me to stop because “he had to pee”!

Hah! It took maybe 30 years for me to connect the dots....he was about to cum.

8. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    We always changed in open changing rooms and showered naked together through the whole time I was at school. Just coming up to puberty it was interesting to see the odd guy with a larger dick and pubic hair before the rest of us. Of course he was totally embarrassed starting so early!
    Walking around naked became the norm in the showers and changing rooms. Was it erotic or semi erotic?? No probably not, it was just normal.
    In my teens, there was an early morning bath thing, where the housemaster would wake about 6 of us in the dormitory and we would go into the communal bathroom and each get into a hot bath that he had run for us. Nothing untoward ever happened but now I think he must have got a kick out of it. I am sure that would not happen today!
    Since school I have been naked in mixed German saunas with a PA piercing and shaved pubes. Nobody said anything but they probably had a good look.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice