A bride and a cage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel Cash, Jul 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Hello mansion, Rachel here. My life has been changing drastically over the past year and I've been a little quite. I want to start sharing my experiences again. If you know me, thanks for checking in. If you don't I'm a MtF trans women. I've been on hormones close to seven years now and I live my life as a women. If our here looking for some kind of humiliating story, go ahead and turn away, that's not what this is.

I've been playing with chastity for few years now. I owned a few cages and even two full belts now. I've moved back to a insanely small cage due to comfort issues and I actually found a cage that fits someone as small as me.

Me and my Mistress have been together for two and a half years. Over the time we've done a little chastity play, but nothing ever long term or too serious. It was just a tool that we used for power exchange. I've always enjoyed it, and I still do. Well two months ago she surprised me with a trip to California to go site seeing, and then she popped the question. Now one of my dreams are coming true. I'm going to be a bride walking down an isle in a huge white dress. The part that I found out last night, is under that dress will be a cage.

Last week, we had decided to try out another stint of chastity, but nothing crazy. I usually go a few days to a week. Last night we were sitting in bed talking and she says "Rachel, how do you feel about being in chastity until our honeymoon?" I was a bit skeptical at first, and didn't think it was an option since we're not getting married till Oct 21st. Her idea was that if we waited it would be the best night of our lives and would definitely be worth it. I protested a little more, But you know how power exchange relationships are. I'm now starting my first serious go in chastity until Oct 22nd.

I'm going to try and post more about my decent into madness.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Nice to see you back and what an exciting time you are having. Many congratulations, I do hope you will keep us up to date with how you are getting on.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  3. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Congratulations on finding someone that you can truly trust and live the rest of your life with!

I hope you have a fun time the next few months.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  4. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Congratulations Rachel! I hope you post pictures of your dress!

Rachel Cash likes this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    A wonderful time for you in your life when you find the right mate. Congratulations. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Rachel Cash likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    You'll do fine. If you ever go through with surgery (not sure if that's in your plans) I would be curious what the transition from locked male to unlocked female would be like. Seems like it would be very dramatic.

7. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I realized I didn't word that very considerately. I was speaking just in terms of anatomy. Since you already identify as female, having a male anatomy that is locked would seem to be very different from a female anatomy that is not.

8. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for correcting yourself. But chastity is not made just for the male anatomy. I plan on wearing chastity even after my surgery.

9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I see. You are among the rare women who enjoys being locked (or at least that discuss it openly).

10. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Congrast. Don't worry Oct will come really slow lol. Really congrats on your wedding

11. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Hello Rachel. Thanks for posting! It's delightful to hear about other success stories. I, too, am a transgirl who adores being in chastity.

12. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Many congratulations on your up coming wedding

13. Rachel Cash

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sorry it took a while to post something else. We've seen to hit a snag with the new device. After doing a two week stent we took it off because my skin wasn't quite used to being in a ball trap device anymore. After we let it heal though it seems my testicles won't fit through the 40mm ring anymore. It's one of the ones you have to push everything through and doesn't open up. We figured they were just swollen from all of the tease and denial, but even after letting me have multiple orgasms they won't seem to go back down. I may wind up going back in my belt. Bummer.

Jblocked likes this.
  14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have a recurring fantasy about being asked to stay locked up in chastity until the wedding. Since my wife was a virgin she would be chaste to. Then on the night of our honeymoon my new wife would tell me that she is bisexual, as my wife really is, and wants to remain a virgin since some lesbians find that attractive. That means no orgasms for me too. In real life my wife is not that into guys and intercourse was banned about 20 years ago when she got serious with her long time girlfriend. She likes chastity because she does not have to deal with my penis as much as I had wanted her to in the past. She still loves me and is not adverse to sex with a male as long as there is no type of penetration, so she will let me orgasm, mostly by masturbating while she watches and laughs at the noises I make and then commenting on how disgusting semen is. So there is a little bit of my fantasy in my reality.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice