A brand new beginning: part 5

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastitybf88, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I sat there In my new environment, just trying to assess my situation. I had a cage on my penis preventing any erection and every second the pain seemed to increase. I was trapped in a locked basement with no where to go and no bed to even lay down in. I needed out and I needed out fast!

I sat there for a few hours and awaited Heathers return. Just like she said, she returned a smile fixed on her face, clearly enjoying everything going on.

"How do you like your new room slave?" She asked.

Catching on, I knew she wanted submission. "It's very nice mistress. Thank you for allowing me to stay in it." I replied, not meaning a word I said.

"Good, I'm glad you like it. Now, do you need to pee?"

It was as if she read my mind. I'd been waiting hours to go.

"Yes mistress Heather, I really do."

Heather walked closer to me and looked right in my eyes. "Earn it" she said firmly.

I didn't have a clue what she meant.

"How may I earn it mistress?" I asked.

She smiled again. "Well slave I said your training would begin very soon. You will start by pleasing me. Indeed some attention tonight."

I couldn't exactly tell what she meant.

"What would you like me to do mistress Heather? " I asked.

She reached out her hand and took hold of my balls through the chastity cage. Her hand was freezing cold. Then she leaned in closer and practically whispered "kneel".

I did as I was told as soon as she let go of my balls. I could see she was wearing a skirt and from the bottom I could see that she didn't wear any panties. I could tell exactly what she wanted next.

"Lick" she said.

"Mistress I really don't want to" I said.

"How badly do you want to piss?" She asked.

"Very badly mistress."

She giggled. "Earn your piss" she said. "Lick. I won't ask again."

I truly didn't want to but I didn't see any other choices here. I went underneath her skirt and began to lick. She clearly enjoyed it right away. As soon as my head went under her skirt, she immediately took hold of my head and pushed me in farther.

After I had finished doing this for about 20 minutes, she told me to stop. I removed my head and she then kneeled down in front of me to speak.

"This is one of your duties now. You do it whenever I say. You did a very good job today."

"Thank you mistress Heather." I responded.

"Now, didnt you need to pee?" She asked.

"Yes mistress. Can I go now please?" I begged.

"Yes slave. As soon as your mistress goes first."

With this, she stood back up and I expected her to go use the washroom upstairs. Instead, she just went right there in front of me. Her stream hit the concrete floor, dampening it slowly. She clearly enjoyed every part of tormenting me.

As soon as she finished, she brought me a glass from the corner of the room to pee in.

"Why can't I just go on the floor like you mistress?"

She smiled said sticky again. "Because I'm in charge and I can piss where I want slave. You will pee in this glass and pause when you fill it."

I needed no more encouragement. I filled the glass very quickly and paused, not wanting to be punished for disobeying.

"Drink" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Drink it!" She barked.

I couldn't believe this. I was about to have to drink my own piss to avoid punishment. I hated to say it, but her training was effective. I began to drink, taking frequent pauses to finish the whole glass.

"Repeat" she said as soon as I finished. I filled the glass and drank it twice more until I had to pee no more. I was so disgusted I wish I had held it.

"Good slave. This is a symbol of your submission to me. You just drank your own piss for no reason other than for my entertainment. If you don't believe that I own you, you soon will" she said cruelly.

I knew what I had to do next. "Thank you mistress" I said.

"I think you're catching on" she said. "I bet you're tired. Here, come slave."

She led me to the discipline pole. When we got there she attached a chain from the basement to my cage. She then locked the other end after wrapping it around the pole. I was chained to the pole.

"I'm going to bed slave. So are you. You will spend your night chained to the pole and think about a task that you will do for me tomorrow. Goodnight slave."

"Goodnight mistress" I said as she walked upstairs and locked the door to my room.

I stood there, balls tied to the pole and once again reassessed my situation. I wasnt going to be leaving for quite a while. For a while, I had actually fallen into believing she owned me. I still wanted out desperately, but for the time being, I had no other choice: I was Heathers slave.

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice