A brand new beginning: part 3

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastitybf88, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Heather wasn't kidding. I layed there tied to that bed for the full 12 hours. Although there was no timer, I knew exactly how long it was. I tried to sleep, but being in a position on my back with my arms and legs spread wide, I wasn't able to. I spent most of the time thinking about this whole situation. I wished I never had even met Heather. When I had met her a day ago, I had never ever imagined this.

I thought about who would start looking for me if I was gone for too long. I worked from my computer so I didn't have anyone needing me. I couldn't think of one person.

After my 12 hours were up, Heather returned to the room and turned on the light. I have to admit I was aching to stand up and stretch. She started to speak.

"Hello slave. Ready to begin?"

I didn't see any other answer, so I said yes.

"Very good" she replied. "You've probably been wondering about how to escape this. I'd advise against that as I have your chastity key hidden and every for in this house has been locked from the outside. I'm going to untie you now. I expect you not try anything, understood?"

I just wanted to stand up, so I'd comply with anything right now.

"Yes" I answered.

Heather corrected me. "Yes mistress" she said.

"Yes mistress" I tried again.

Heather smiled. "Much better slave".

She then began to untie the ropes and true to my word I stood up and didn't try anything. My best chance to run was when her guard was down.

"Thank me" she ordered.

Seeing the situation, and simply being grateful that I was allowed to stand back up, I decided to do as instructed.

"Thank you mistress."

"You are welcome slave. Now, things are going to be very different for you from now on. You will do as instructed when instructed. Turn around."

Once again I followed my orders. Heather began to take my hands behind my back. Before I could understand what was happening, I'd realized that she had handcuffed me. Smart of her though. She wasn't taking any chances with me.

"There we go" she exclaimed. "Just need to keep my property in check. Now, here are your 5 main rules slave. Always obey me. Always respect me. Be grateful to me. Job our my decisions. No begging for release. Failure to comply will result in a punishment of my choosing. Understood?"

"Yes mistress" I replied.

Although her rules bothered me, I didn't care. I wouldn't be here too long.

"Good. I'm going to need to leash you now. Before I do so, will you need to use the bathroom?"

I did really have the go.

"Yes mistress" I replied.

"Very we'll then slave. Beg me."

"You can't be serious?" I asked her.

She grabbed hold of my chin very firmly and brought her face closer to mine.

"I'm very serious slave" she said in a very serious tone. She clearly wasn't kidding around. I saw no other option.

"Mistress, please may I use the washroom?" I begged.

She smiled. "Yes you may slave. Very good job for asking. Follow me."

She lead me to her bathroom upstairs which again seemed normal. Nothing of her house seemed out of the ordinary.

"You will pee under my supervision from now on." She said.

She led me to the toilet and took hold of my chastity cage very firmly.

"Piss slave" she commanded.

I didn't need further instructions. I let loose all that I had been holding in for the last 12 hours. When I finished I thanked her. She then told me to wait in the washroom while she went to get my new collar and leash. When she returned she put it on and attached the leash.

"Alright slave" she said. "It's time I give you a tour of your new permanent home. This way."

She yanked my leash very hard and pulled me out of the bathroom. I didn't like this at all. But this was only the beginning.

leashseeker, Joroincharge and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice