A brand new beginning: part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Chastitybf88, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I had met her online. On a dating site to be more accurate. She seemed nice and sweet in our messages with each other and I really wanted to meet her. I was driving away from my home in the city to go meet her. She seemed like a very normal woman. I thought nothing could be wrong.

She had said that rather than going on a date for coffee or lunch at some restaurant that I meet her at her house. I thought nothing of it and so I agreed. She lived in a very rural area, about 2 hours from me. But I didn't mind the drive. I was very eager to meet her.

Her house was secluded, on acres and acres of property. There wasn't another house in sight. I parked my car and went to her front door. I rang the bell twice.

I was baffled when I opened the door. There she was, the same woman from online. I became so aroused I could barely think. This could be the woman of my dreams. Right here. Right now. I could barely get the words to my mouth to respond when she said

"Hi Ryan"

I replied, still in awe.

"Hi Heather"

"Would you like to come in?" She asked.

"Yes." This was all I could say. I was in total awe of her. Her red hair, just like her photo online. Her body was even better than her picture. And she wore a red dress that suited her so well. I felt underdressed in my casual jeans and sweater.

I followed her inside to her fairly large house. I was surprised that she lived here alone. I wondered how she could even afford a place like this alone.

"Would you like a drink?" She asked

"No, I'm ok for now, thanks though" I replied.

I then turned to admire the inside of her houses living room, which looked just like any other normal living room. I then turned back to Heather who had prepared both of us a glass of wine. Although I had refused initially, I decided to accept just to avoid being rude.

Over the next few hours, heather and I had each enjoyed a few drinks and got to know each other some more. I brought up her home and asked how she had acquired it. She told me it was passed onto her when her uncle died. It belonged solely to her now.

I was so intrigued by this woman. It fascinated me that she was older than me by ten years. I loved everything about her, and couldn't help my arousal. I had hoped that I would get lucky later on.

I started to feel lightheaded and excused myself to her washroom. She pointed out where it was and I made my way there. I was beginning to become very drowsy all of a sudden. I poured some water on my face to wake myself up and went back to Heather. I returned but I could barely have say down on her couch again before I started drifting off to sleep.

That was the last thing I remembered from that night. The next thing I do remember was waking up the next morning, tied to a bed. I tried to remember if Heather and I had explored like this last night, but I wouldn't have ever been into something like this. I hate taking orders.

My hands were tied to the bed posts and my feet were chained together. I was completely naked and had no idea how I had gotten here. I began to panic when I heard movement outside the bedroom. In walked Heather in a very different outfit from last night.

She wore a leather bodysuit that hugged her body very tightly. She also held a whip. I didn't clue into what this meant at first. I was just happy to see her.

"Hey Heather, do you remember how this happened?"

I was hoping that she was just kidding with me and would proceed to untied and let me go home. Not the case.

She smiled for a few seconds before simply saying:

"I am Mistress Heather and I own you now. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life."

Joroincharge, DonnaSue and guest 2942 like this.
  2. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Nice. Can’t wait to hear what happens next

Chastitybf88 likes this.
  3. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I'll make a new chapter every 1-2 days or so.

Joroincharge likes this.
  4. perican007

perican007 New member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    i'm dreaming of such encouter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice