a bit of dissapointment. . .

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Oct 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Well, it seems this might be my last day in chastity for a bit. I have been in now for 6 days. This is the first time my wife and i have done this. She has been into it quite a bit and seems to be everything i thought she would be like. Right now she is at the bar with a friend and she says she plans to remove the device and make me cum later when she gets home. But she says she doesn't really want me to put it back on again afterwards. She said, "your not going to want to wear this next week too, right?" I think she's not really ready for a full time sort of thing. I have grown somewhat accustomed to it and have enjoyed wearing it for her. It truly does make you want to try harder, love more, be more selfless, and please Her in every way. I hope I will continue to try to be this way after i no longer have my cb on. And maybe in a week she will decide she wants it there again. I don't know. On the up side, she referred to herself half jokingly as Mistress Sarah Renae this morning and said, "who knows when she might come back." She has never really wanted to label herself "Mistress" before so it made my heart pound a little. But for the moment, my key is on a chain around her neck while she is having some drinks, and i am a very happy locked up man. I'll update as to what happens this week. Hopefully she will decide sooner than later that she likes keeping me on the edge like this more often.

2. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    little steps

let her catch you playing with yourself.:confused0068:

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    good luck. giving Herself a name is a huge step.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I'd be telling her how you feel like you did in this thread, We dont read minds you know. All you have to do is be excited and give her what she wants,and then tell her how much fun you had and how much you enjoyed her playing along with you. Tell her how you feel about continueing and as long as you make it a light hearted conversation I bet she will be willing to continue.
    If you do not tell her, she will never know and your new cb will be in the drawer.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advide Mistress Michelle. I did tell her last night a lot of what i said in my post. Maybe it was not delivered quite as well because i am much better at expressing myself in writing than verbally. The other aspect is that she said she likes the idea of me staying home, doing housework for her, catering to her and everything but it sort of makes her feel like the man in the relationship. I know that may be somewhat the point of most of the relationships on this forum but i know she has no desire to dress me up like a girl or to have me lose my masculinity. However, she does enjoy the power aspect of holding a key that controls my cock. I guess i dont know how to communicate to her that i am still a man, with a good job, a big dick, and a lot of testosterone but somehow feel i need her to have this control over me. We have a really great relationship already and i dont want to screw it up at all because she starts to think i'm just a little to strange in some of these desires. I dont know.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    locktite, it sounds like your wife is open to what you want. It's CRITICAL that you take your time and let her digest things. Let her get comfortable on her time. DO NOT push things. Let her know what you like, and LISTEN to her.

You don't have to be a sissy or any less of a man for her to lock you up and control your sex life. But you MUST be able to control your desire for this and be willing to be patient. Get advice from folks like MM and MW and learn from their wisdom. Listen to the old timers here, and don't make the common newbie mistakes that some make of trying to push things too fast too soon.

7. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    You're getting a lot of good advise here, I wish I had all that twenty-five years ago. Good luck

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    locktite, there are many like you and me here that are just slaves, with no femming or sissy play. i am still the man, just submissive to Mistress.

9. subcb6000

subcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
  10. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    like everyone else has said dont rush it.once your mistress realises she is getting a more attentitive man when you are locked up you may be wishing you hadn,t started playing these games.

11. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    This could just be a test to see if/how your attitude may change. If it does, she will notice the difference after a week or so, then decide She likes your attitude better when locked up. :anim_37:
    So don't push things and see how it goes for a while. She may decide to keep you locked up on Her own.

Best of Luck!

12. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Locktite,

Firstly congratulations on the new CB, I must say the wooden effect is very nice, if only I'd seen that version before getting ours!

I just want to pick out a few things in your post.

You have had 6 days of excitement, be happy! :happy0160:

It's new to both of you, take it slow.

It's tiring being a Mistress, especially when you've never done it before! She needs a break so let her have one. She's been working hard all week and given you a fantastic experience, so be grateful to her and let her know how much you enjoyed it. Whatever you do, don't make her think you're annoyed or upset that she wants to stop, or she might not want to start again.

She's getting into it and thinks she will want to do it again, take this as a positive sign :)

I would suggest that you quietly accept the break, and if in a week or two she hasn't suggested trying again, bring up the subject tactfully. Don't be demanding or she will push back.

From the above, I have no doubt that you will be locked up again, it's just a case of when :)

Good luck and be patient, whether you're chaste or not!

13. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone for all the terrific advice. I am out of the device now after having some of the most amazing sex yesterday. i think she noticed a difference in the experience that could help her want to recreate it again. she said she will want to put it on me again but for a shorter period of time. she thought the six days seemed long, which i think it was for the first time ever. she also seems to be concerned with it being painful or uncomfortable for me. i told her that doesnt matter and its fine but she seems somewhat worried about it. although she spanked me pretty hard yesterday and didnt seem to mind how that felt. anyway, i think everything will work out with some time, like everyone has said. I will just be patient.

Mistress C, thank you for your comments. it put things in persepctive niceley.

Kennys locked: i think your right. she noticed a change in my behaviour yesterday after we had sex. she mentioned it twice and i had honestly not realized it till she said something. then last night she slightly joked "well, if your attitude stays like this i might have to put you back in that thing again." So i think thats a good sign.

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    very wise comments, Mistress C. that's the true beauty of the mansion, learning from the experience of others, especially when W/we are treated to the wisdom of a Mistress.

15. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well, i'm actually locked up again right now. Last night, after making love to my wife, while i was holding her, i asked if i could be put back in the cb. She quietly said yes so i put it on and cuddled with her all night. She saw me in it this morning and acted normal, not mentioning it though. And she didn't take the key with her, which may mean she wished i did not wear it. She was very sweet and kissed me goodbye and said she would miss me though, so i dont think she was mad about it. Guess i wont know until tonight when we get home. Hopefully she will want to leave it on me. I just hope i didnt ask again too soon.

16. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Guess what? I just got a text from my Lady! She said "Damn it, i just realized i'm not wearing my key! I wish i had it." Needless to say, i'll be making an excuse to leave work and take it to her directly.

17. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Hummm... becoming Mistress sex toy. sweet!

You can become Her sex toy and stay the man of the house but wearing the CB and taking care of your KH/Mistress.
    You'll be more romantic and passionate with Her.
    You'll still go out with your friends, do some sports, drink beer and enjoy a nice action movie once in a while but you'll listen to your Mistress more, small surprise like flowers, do housework by your own.

You don't have to dress like a woman or become a sissy.
    You can use the CB for different reason.
    In your case it'll be for sex control.

-Cherry

18. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Don't just bring her the key, hide it in her favorite chocolates, you know like a box of Craker-Jack, a prise in every box. And don't foget to get her a single red rose,

That's just my opinion :scared0016:

19. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    I took her the key. I had already had flowers delivered to her work this morning and then i picked up carry out from our bar and took it to her with the key. She seemed pleased to have it and somehow it is so much more comforting for me have it around her neck than in my own pocket. She said she has a special night planned. It seems to be going well. Can't wait to see how it all develops. But i admit I'm a bit frightened by some of the possibilities after all the posts i see on here. I can't wait to watch my Mistress discover herself more everyday.

20. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    :happy0195: Well hang on kid, you are in for an adventure. I'm getting a woodie just thinking about it. So try not to think about it, especially since you are in the CB not me. :smilies_xxx02: Enjoy!!!

And let us know!!:sad0064:

21. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    So, last night Mistress bought oysters and steaks and shrimp. this is some of our favorite food. It also makes Her horny usually. She made everything for dinner even though i insisted on doing it myself. She was being very sweet to me and kept kissing me and touching me throuhout the evening and i was getting pretty worked up. Then as the evening wound down, we got the kids to bed, went out and had a cigarrette and watched some tv, i could tell she was getting tired. She has a hard time staying up late, whereas this i when i just start to get awake. I asked if she wanted to cuddle. She said yes and told me to take off my clothes. She wore her panties and a long sleeve sleep shirt, and of course, her key. i kissed her and pressed myself against her as i stroked her hair and skin. I asked her if she wanted to just go to sleep because i could see how tired she was. She said she didn't want to but could hardly stay awake. I told her it was fine and asked if she would be leaving me locked up another day then. She asked, "what do you think, you think you can handle that." Normally i would have expected her to say "no, i want you out of it." but this time she seemed to want me to stay in it for sure. I told her i could handle it. she smiled and laid her head back down. A shiver went through me as i realized i would not be realeased as expected. i was in for 6 days last time but i knew that would be the duration because she was on her period. this time i thought i would be released 24 hours later and the new realization that she might leave me here longer was crazy. It was hard to mentally adjust as i tried to sleep. I kept dreaming of her and every time i woke up she had her hands on my thighs or cupping my balls or gripping the cb while she was sleeping. it was horrible/amazing! what a strange feeling. One of our kids is sick today so i am staying home. She is at work and i a going to make sure the house shines like a diamond by the time she gets back. She wore the key today without giving it a second thought and did not even ask how i was doing in my predicament. These signs seem to be pointing to the fact that she is growing quite comfortable with her new found power. I hope she lets me out tonight. Even if i dont cum, i want so bad to be inside her. But i am now prepared for the possibility that she may want to leave me like this longer. We will see. Wow, the journey is crazier than i would have imagined and its still so early.

22. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Well you got your work cut out for yourself :chores004: So get at it :chores003:

:sex020:Let's hope it doesn't get too noisy.

23. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great news Locktite! Sounds like you're doing very well, and getting exactly what you wished for ;)

Keep up the good work :evilgrin0036:

24. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I also have a suggestion for you and your Wife. You said that you write better than you speak so why not talk to her about you starting a journal about your feelings and such and then it be mandatory for you to write in it everyday and leave it where she can find it. This way you can pour your feelings out and she can read it as she pleases.

Abi

25. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    It all sounds just wonderful! I love hearing what other goddess/mistress do with their pets to tease and torment them. But....I also love hearing about the regular ol' vanilla stuff, too. She was tired, you compromised by wearing your CB longer, she teased you by keeping you guessing, and today starts another adventure. I have to say, last night I had the same thing happen to me. Too much wine, way too fast :party0036: Oops. So, I just wasn't in my right mind to play. I'm sure my pet was disappointed, but he knows that tonight is a different story. Communication is KEY! Looks like you're on your way to a wonderful evening!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice