A Big Leap

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by buildup, Oct 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Tonight my Wife said she is thinking of making me go 1 year without an O. However, the longest I've ever gone previously is 46 days. Of course it's up to her; but it does seem like a big leap.

What's been the largest increase in time in chastity you've ever made?

Locked Up Tony and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I wasn’t in a physical chastity device the entire time, but... we went from 5 weeks of orgasm denial to 10 weeks. This year I reached 13 weeks. My keyholding wife has promised we will do an entire year someday.

Sexy Slave 69 and buildup like this.
  3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    The longest I have been without an orgasm is 77 days. 14 days for a milking . oh this is Locktober, now 15 days.

Locked Up Tony and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    17 days is my max between orgasms. On Locktober 14 today so I'm expecting to make that 31. Not sure if we want to take it longer but, again, it's not up to me anyway. We've not done any milking. Waiting to see if it's necessary but I am doing a lot of leaking.

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste did make me go 14 months without a proper orgasm. She would tease me and then stop before I could properly reach the top! I would just leak out. There were sometimes very weak contractions but never enough to make it enjoyable.

b_quark, G42G, buildup and 2 others like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    The longest I ever went was around 4 months. The longest duration prior to that was about 6 weeks. I was given relief via milkings, but no ruined orgasms. A year scares me more than it excites me. My birthday is in January and my anniversary is in July. I'd like to try an orgasm at each and that's it for a year. Of course that is not up to me.

Rectrix and Locked Up Tony like this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I think that's the best bit really! It's not up to us at all. Once a week, once a month, once a year, never or every day if she so wishes! I think it's safe to say in the world of Mrs Chaste that the first 2 and last 1 are not on the cards at all!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The longest I’ve been without penile orgasam is over 18 months. But I am allowed to use anal stimulation to have anal orgasms with my madams permission, which is very rarely refused.

slave Giada likes this.
  9. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    The longest run was 43 days during a period for which she told me I was not allow to cum for 4 months. However, during the 7th week she ruined my orgasm twice, as she learned herself how to do that. During this period I was mentally chasted for approx. 85% of time. The remaining time I was wearing my cage a few times - short period.

At the final day of afore said period, she let me cum full. A few days later she concluded that my behaviour changed drastically in a negative way. I was grummpy and not "behaving" well on for a whole week she told me. She kept me in my cage for a longer period afterwards twice (>5 days) and agreed last week to buy my first custom cage which will arrive soon…

I am looking forward to feel the "longer periods" and waiting for my love to educate me for that as the time after my last full orgasm was not appreciated at all by both of us...

10. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    We all keep going on about beating out longest time without orgasm.

My wife in one of her evil moments just turned around and told me to stop moaning I managed the first 14 years without one so we could go for that long again...

(We work without device and wife only every wants PIV about once every 8 weeks but when my wife found out that I had been perpetually wanking 3-5 times a day she was discusted and told me she does not like me wanking so it's the honour system ATM. )

11. workingclasshero

workingclasshero Locked & Proud

Bike messenger
    PARIS, France
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    While I was experimenting with chastity but wasn't ready to wear a device, I experimented with abstaining voluntarily kn several occasions, managing to stay completely chaste for six months and then even eleven months (my personal record) respectively. I'm now locked by my boyfriend since June 30 2019, and we're aiming for him not to unlock me until he turns 28 on March 25 2021 which would bring my submissiveness (and hopefully my ability to serve and please him) to new levels.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I think the OP is asking about the largest leap in chastity or orgasm denial. Not the longest time.

we went “double” one year from 5 to 10 weeks. My max is 3 months, but someday we will go for a full year. So I don’t know if I’ll go 3 months to 6 months first or not.

I think doubling is a good way to do it. Going from 6-7 weeks to 52 might be a big deal. The internet says if you can go 3 months you can go indefinitely. I sorta agree. I didn’t want mine to end. I wanted to go six months.

buildup likes this.
  13. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    I would agree with this statement I have found that it becomes a lot easier as time goes on

b_quark likes this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    A cumpulsive masturbator on the honor system? That would never work for me.

b_quark and PouchPantyLover like this.
  15. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    I have done well of late I have cummed once and it was by accident after watching some videos hands free

16. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I'm currently 163 days orgasm free. I still have a minimum of 17 days to go, assuming my princess allows me to have an orgasm on our 40th anniversary...

Rectrix and Leolocked like this.
  17. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I was a compulsive masturbator in 2013 and before. In December of that year I decided to cease masturbation cold turkey. I did not use any chastity cages, or play with any toys. I just focused on being sweet and friendly and wooing my wife. It started with bringing her coffee in bed everyday and it became a daily snuggle.

I reached 92 days without stroking myself. During those three months, we talked about what I was doing. She accepted my submission and desire to stop masturbating. She encouraged me to get pierced. And we planned to do it in late April 2014.

I started playing with sounds and other non-piercing jewelry just to make sure I would be comfortable with it. So my three month stretch of self-masturbation denial ended because I was prepping to get pierced, with her support.

I kept from giving myself any orgasms for another 68 days, well past the time I got pierced. She would give me the gentlest of strokes, avoiding the top half of my erection, and give me the slowest ruined orgasms as I healed from the piercing.

Eventually she let me edge myself just so I could feel and show her what force and pressure I could take.

So I reached a total of 160 days without giving myself an orgasm without a cage. The honor system is possible. In the end I was compelled to rescue a self ruined orgasm after a long edging session. I wanted to reach a half year, but I couldn’t resist.

Shortly after that first orgasm in 160 days in late May, I purchased my first custom made chastity device. I had freedom to orgasm and masturbate while I was stretching my piercing up to 4ga in September so I could use my PA to secure me in chastity.

My last orgasm alone was in July. My last masturbation alone was in August.

I went from a compulsive masturbator in 2013, to what we intend to be my final orgasm alone in 2014. I’ve gone five years now.

Starting out with the honor system was good. I was submitting to her, and not the device. This wasn’t about my penis. This was about my devotion to her, and her giving me permission to be pierced and locked so I could stay good.

I think a mental and emotional bond is a good one to develop. It’s possible.

So that’s my biggest leap. From daily masturbation to none in a year’s time.

Rectrix, Leolocked and elias like this.
  18. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Your willpower is impressive @Peter Rabbit . I could not replicate it myself. Even with the cage I was a self-edger and had a few accidents. Uncaged, I might be able to do a month at the very most.

Peter Rabbit and Rectrix like this.
  19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Prior to my last lockup the longest time I had ever been caged was 38 days. Then she recently had me locked for 52 days, after which I was unlocked for a few days for a trip we took and locked again sometime after we returned. Anyway, the increase from 38 to 52 days seems significant, but it wasn't really all that different. After a few weeks I settle into it and accept that she will let me out when she wants to, and that's kind of calming in a way.

Regarding masturbation control and willpower when not in chastity... no chance for me. I am definitely a compulsive masturbator, and I am home alone for hours every day. If I am not locked you can bet I will masturbate at least 2-3 times a day. The longest I have ever been able to hold off masturbating when I had opportunity but was ordered not to: 5 days.

Leolocked likes this.
  20. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Was she talking about the first 14 years of marriage for her or you? Or something else?

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on both your chastity and your Anniversary!

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I am, as always, amazed @Peter Rabbit. That first step you took -- "I decided to stop masturbation" -- was a step I could never take, or at least never live up to. And you talked to her about it before the cage? I couldn't do that either, it was only the presence of the cage that allowed me to explain why. Of course, my wife isn't into piercing, either. It's special that you were able to take those steps and submit to her. For me, at least, masturbating and being a masturbator were inextricably bound up with secrecy and dishonesty and an inability to show that side of myself to my wife, and with selfishly wanting to preserve that "right." Ironically, now that I've been caged for a few years and my secret's out to her, I'd probably have better success on the honor system. But as I've said, being a masturbator is a little like being an alcoholic, it's an addiction and while I may be in recovery it never goes away -- and getting an erection is like walking into a friendly saloon.

Peter Rabbit and PouchPantyLover like this.
  23. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for not been clear, the first 14 years of life before I started wanking but we did wait until marriage at 22 before PIV

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  24. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Without orgasms is probably in the 8 months range, but ejaculation wise, it's just over 3 months. I'd love to be totally ejaculation/orgasm free, but my 53 year old prostate likely would not like it. I've never had a wet dream, and due to Crohn's disease, we can't use my butt for inducing ejaculation unfortunately.

I'm stuck masturbating with my micro cage on to empty the system. I had gone 1.5 years without stroking until my keyholder decided to make me stroke to orgasm while she watched and told me it's a disgusting habit. The thing is though, she really does feel that way, which is different from someone who likes cock saying it for effect. That sort of conditioning is how we got me to quit masturbation in the first place. It was only done in a humiliating way, or one that made me very self conscious of the sort of habit it is. Eventually I had enough guilt over it that I stopped wanting to do it. We keep working on that, even though I'm locked now, and it's been good. I find it much harder to ruin an orgasm in my cage, because it's so much harder to have an orgasm/ejaculation while locked (for me) and we prefer that, to me stroking and ruining.

25. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    The longest seven months but like madams_ sissy_ sub, She has bought me all these anal toys I can use but stay locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice