A better perspective

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lcsb, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lcsb

Lcsb Mistress Merlot

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I was struck by a centering thought relating to chastity. We make a vow of chastity to our Dommes and key holders. The chastity device is a joint decision where our Domme or key holder consents to help us in honoring that vow, but really it’s the sanctity of the vow that matters. To me this is simple, beautiful and true.

2. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    I agree, being able to trust in our actions and attitudes, and making sure we live our promises to them, validates to our Dom's that we are "Theirs". Certainly, especially early on in our Journey, my wife needed that validation to bolster her confidence and boost her control. While she has learned to trust that my surrender and submission is real, breaking the sanctity of the vows I have given her would decrease her confidence in my commitment to her.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    The Chastity device you wear between your legs is a symbol of your commitment. Yes it makes it more difficult to play with yourself and your always reminded that it’s their and who holds the key. But honestly if you wanted to cut it off you could.
    Chastity isn’t the cage between your legs it’s between your ears. The commitment to your spouse, your Vow.
    Thumbs Up @Lcsb

Mr. Toots, Calibob, Chaste J. and 4 others like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    The key to all of this subject matter here at CM -- chastity and FLR -- is her confidence and our need as chaste submissive husbands to build her confidence, to help shed the chains of deference and grow as a woman, while we shed the yoke of toxic masculinity. Then we can meet intimately in the middle as real people. The cage is an important piece of that, but only a piece.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice