8 Devices / Reviews for Uncut boys

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Metalman, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    This is a review for 8 different devices, so the post is a little long.

I have been in Chastity for quite a bit of this last 7years, and finding good devices has been a challenge.
    So I thought I’d share my journey, trying to fit an uncut penis into a sweet little cage. Note that I believe that the uncircumcised factor is important. So if you are intact, you might find this post particularly useful.

I’ll note devices from 1 to 5 in four criteria’s: Durability for the quality and craftsmanship; profile for its ability to fit naturally under tight pants; Hygiene for the ability to keep it clean without removal; and comfort for the possibility of wearing it for more than two weeks without issues.

CB6000:

Like many, that’s where I started. The adjustability was useful to learn about measurements, and discover Chastity.
    Ultimately, the plastic is of poor quality. Also, the enclosed design with tiny vents is not right for uncircumcised men:
    - With the foreskin, it is very hard to clean without removing.
    - The extra skin around the shaft tends to swell after a few days.

Final note: despite the measurements matching, the cage was somehow to narrow for me. When I ordered a bigger custom cage based on it later on, it came out too big. That’s when I realized the girth advertised for the CB6k is wrong. They measure the opening, which is at an angle , but the tube past it is much smaller. So The cage is much narrower than it says.

Durability: 2
    Profile: 4
    Hygiene: 1
    Comfort: 2
    TOTAL: 9

THE CURVE:

CB6000 being too small, I bought a curve. The diameter is bigger according to the specifications but those specifications are correct. So the cage is much larger (a bit too large for me) and crazy long.
    I mean, I’m sure some guys are hung like that out there. Probably not you though :oops:

Same poor plastic quality than the CB6000; Better for cleaning with more openings but terrible profile (it’s so big!)

Profile: 1
    Hygiene: 3
    Comfort: 3
    TOTAL: 9

CB3000:

Later in my journey, I was still looking for a properly sized plastic Device as I didn’t want to wear metal all the time.

This one is larger than the CB6000 and was the right fit for me. So I realized that my problem with the CB range was not just fitting, but as I mentioned above, the closed design being wrong for an uncut man. I can wear it for about a week before I have to remove it because of the skin swelling.

Side note: it comes in pink, which is so cute :p

Hygiene: 1
    TOTAL: 10

THE BIRD CAGE

After my CB6000 and curve I did a first try for metal with the over the counter Bird cage.
    It is cheap, and probably usable for a few hours of Bedroom play, if you have a huge dick. That’s it.
    Just like the curve, its size makes little sense; contrary to the curve it can’t be adjusted and comes with only two size rings that are both quite big. In the end, it’s the only cage that ended up hurting me, the weight and awkward shape resulting in a cut at the base of my shaft (after just 2 nights) :confused:

Profile: 1
    Hygiene: 3
    Comfort: 1
    TOTAL: 7

MATURE METAL / Watchful Mistress

My first try for custom Metal!
    Due to my weird experience with the CB6000 girth, the first MM device I bought was quite a bit too large. The second one, was much better though.

That device is pretty awesome. The craftsmanship is really nice, and the cage looks cool. It is very easy to clean as the design is very open, and it is quite comfortable (no swelling here!)

The only cons are the weight of it. I am not very small so even with the open design, that’s quite a bit of metal. It is definitely wearable, but I do a lot of sport so I had to keep looking for a plastic solution to go along.
    The profile is also not perfect. It hides under jeans easily; But the metal bars will show a bit under pants that are tight, or made of light fabric…

This said I love my MM, and my wife and I still use them often, when the mood is metal. :cool:

Side note: I also bought a Pet Trap. It is pretty similar so I will keep it in the same review. The design is a little more closed which gives a more secure feeling, but makes it a little less easy to clean. I also experiences a little bit of swelling with it, but not enough to have to remove it.

Durability: 5
    Profile: 3
    Hygiene: 5
    Comfort: 4
    TOTAL: 17

HOLY TRAINER v2

Still looking for a plastic solution I tried some HT v1 and v2.
    The resin of the v1 was an awesome material but it tore, which is probably why they stopped using it.

The HT is a bit like a CB6000, except everything about it is better. Even after they dropped the resin, I feel their plastic is of better quality. But most importantly, their design is really original and super comfortable.

The shape of the base ring is very nice; the oval tube felt very comfortable around my cock, and there are no vents (which again, creates swelling for uncut boys, imo). Also, with a very natural design, and a low profile locking system, it is the best looking device I have seen under clothing!

I almost thought my search was over. But…
    The device was a little two short for me in length, and contrary to the CB, there are no adjustments. With only 2 sizes available for the v2, it is a one size fit all situation. This said, they came up with a v3 recently with 4 sizes, at last!! So you are far more likely to find the right fit.
    I won’t buy another one though, and it comes back to the closed design, which is not good for my uncut penis. It is a very hard device to keep clean, and like the CB3000, I got swelling (although I can wear it close to 2 weeks)

Last note: If you are uncut, and find the right size in their new 4 sizes, it might be a really awesome plastic cage.

Durability: 3
    Profile: 5
    Hygiene: 2
    TOTAL: 13

EVOTION #8

After I had searched for custom plastic devices for so long, 3D printing devices started to hit the market and I found two interesting brand: Evotion and Custom Chastity.
    I started with Evotion, and that was a mistake.

On the pro, the service was great, and I found the device to be beautiful and well-constructed.

However, I think it is a terrible design for uncut men. The way the locking ring is set up and the way the cage closes creates all sorts of traps for the extra skin to get pinched.
    I also didn’t like the profile under my pants, as the head of the cage was creating weird shapes; however, I do think the design is more suitable for people with a large glans (not my case), and that it would probably make the profile much better!

Side note: My review is pretty bad for the shape of my uncut penis… But is you have a pretty “mushroom shaped” circumcised dick, I believe this device might be awesome for you.

Durability: 4
    Profile: 2
    Hygiene: 4
    Comfort: 2
    TOTAL: 10

CUSTOM CHASTITY: Ghost

So you guessed it, I ordered the other brand.
    Like what HT v3 does, they have 4 preset sizes: the S and M are comparable to the short and standard on a CB6000 or HTv2, the L is a bit over average, and the XL seems really big. You can also pick form many colors.
    For an extra charge, they can also make your cage to completely custom sizes.

I got a pink version of their L model. It is a little too large toward the end, but it is not really a problem.
    I love that cage so much! It is really pretty (in pink again). But most importantly, it avoids all the faults I found in previous devices:
    The openings are very wide, so there is no pinching or swelling. It also makes it possible to move the foreskin for easy cleaning (like with the Watchful Mistress)
    The device also has a very natural shape, and low profile locking system, so it hides very well under clothes (only HTv2 has a better profile as it is smooth all around).

Overall, it is my favorite plastic cage by far, and the nicest and most comfortable device to wear for weeks in a row.
    My wife won't find any reasons to ever unlock me I'm afraid :eek:

Durability: 4
    Hygiene: 5
    Comfort: 5
    TOTAL: 18

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Very interesting post, thanks.

I quite often get people asking me what device they should get, my reply is "Don't ask me, I've never worn one, ask a male".

I'll direct them to this post in future :)

Slave to a Goddess and Metalman like this.
  3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Thank you
    Being uncircumcised is an extra challenge for Chastity and if I had had more info when I started, perhaps I would have bought 3/4 devices instead of 12+

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. Joe123

Joe123 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    That is a very useful & clear post MetalMan. Thank you. I’m looking to move from a cb6000 to a more open design precisely because of the reasons you mention. I’ll have a look at your recommendation. Thanks again.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghost series 2.0 chastity cage www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice