7 months of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chief256, Dec 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Hey! So I thought I would give an update. I haven't been on here much, for some reason I could never get on that seemed to happen for a couple of months. Anyways, I'm here to tell you what's been going on. Locked of course, usually at 3 weeks at a time then released for PIV. I failed locktober miserably. I had become so swollen and denied that it was unbearable. Had to be released for safety concerns but, I kicked ass in November! Locked the whole month plus a couple of days so 32 or 33 days I believe. We have been into the strap on game for years. I've actually came a few times that way being locked recently. Something that does happen after I orgasm, is I become very hard headed. It's like I go from a high state of euphoria to rock bottom. Usually takes a few days to get back to normal. Though the last few days have been rough, emotionally and physically. Alot going on in my life you could say. Marriage, family, kids, seems as if everything is coming down on me. Maybe I'm being a baby about it, I don't know. One thing I am frustrated about it is, I always try to find stories about other chastity couples. Most are probably fake but, I try to find legit ones. I had read what this other couple was doing and it sounded great. I got the info and showed my Domina/wife and she hasn't taken a look at all. That was over a month ago. Also, I hate to top from bottom but, sometimes I need to. To keep my interests peaked and for this lifestyle not go stale and boring. She loves it too but, sometimes I feel I'm giving more effort. So, maybe that's not that confusing haha. Merry Christmas everyone.

SubNoel6969 and Doczilla421 like this.
  2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    My wife and I are new to this life but she has really embraced it. You can read my story on my page if you like. We are a real couple not fake. I'm trying to keep a journal on here on how things are going. She has had me locked up for almost a month now. Had a 3 day break to heal a bit then she put it right back on. She has not let me have an orgasm since locking me up, but I have been able to get her several big Os . Wish me luck and would appreciate any info on this new journey we are on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice