6000 pull out solved

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by bakio98, May 13, 2009.

1. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Well - good news and bad news. The good news - it works. The bad news - I can't get out anymore.

I had tried the "O" ring behind the head and one of the plastic travel locks through it but that caused skin irritation.

Solution - I bought one of the stainless steel frenum rings from Stockroom and found a 3 mm stainless steel chain on e-bay. I opened up the ring on the end of the chain, slid it over the frenum ring and pinched it closed with pliers.

After cutting the chain, I ended up with about 1 1/2 inch of chain hanging down thru the previous hole drilled in the bottom of the 6000. Through the end of the solid link I attached one of the plastic locks. There is enough slack to expand and shrink. Sometimes the chain does not fall down thru the hole so I have to reach thru my pocket and pull but that is no problem.

I'm pretty well screwed now - or rather not. Thing is - I was planning on a pierce but don't need to now. Got to be carefull with a bathing suit or shorts on as the plastic tab does hang down and can show. Thats how I got caught trying it out - my lady saw the tag and wanted to see. This was 12 days ago.

Now - I could probably slide out of the frenum ring if I had to (wanted to) but no way could I ever get back into it as it only reaches half way up the tube. I'd be guilty without a trial. Ain't worth it.

2. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    That sounds like a better idea then o-rings. I've been using the o-rings on my 2000 for a few days now and it is really irritating the skin. Do you mind posting a link to the frenum ring that you purchased?

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Any chance of pics of your setup. I can't get my head around it w/o visuals.

4. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    For the ring - go to JT Stockroom and do a search on - head ring - also called a glans ring. Now on sale for $18.00 It is the one with the ball like a nipple ring.
    Sorry - no pic. My digital camera gave up 2 days ago.

5. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    JT Stockroom - do a search on head ring. Now on sale for $18.00 It looks like a large nipple ring.

6. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

Here's the link

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I was not sure if the o rings would irratate. But thanks for letting everyone know.

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the updates this is good to know.

9. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just ordered one. Assuming everything fits correctly, I think it would be better to try and remove the ball and replace it with coupling of some sort. It seems like it would be a bit bulky, and possibly cause edema during a prolonged night time erection (I'm a heavy sleeper and stay hard the whole freaking night). Once it arrives and I have a chance to rig something up I'll post some pics.

10. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well my ring arrived today. First impressions: it is a bit tight. The ball tends to irritate the skin a bit after a few hours. I'm thinking a ring that did not have the ball on it would probably be a better option. I will make a new post once I get everything situated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice