60 day game

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockeddown4Her, Jun 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Well here we go! Wife tied me down Friday night, rode my brains and cum out, and locked it up before untying me. It was a good night! That should be my last full orgasm until 08/19. Without giving too many details, it should be an awesomely intense experience.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Sounds good but puzzled as to why wife tied you down if she wanted you to cum. Have you gone two years orgasm free. Not many of us go very long term without orgasms and am always looking for someone to talk to about it. Have fun. I only have to wait until 07/18, maybe sooner since my wife gets carried away at times. I have been at this for almost 5 years. I had to build up to this slowly. How long have you been into chastity with orgasm denial and are you on Fetlife?

BTW, why is your post title the 60 Day game. Did you forget the title when you posted or did you mean no orgasm until 08/17? Confused as usual by posts by new members. :)

3. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    Well, sorry for the confusion... It is a 60 day game that started June 16, 16 2017 and will end gloriously on August 19, 2017. Slightly longer than 60 days but that's when our schedule's meet back up. We've been playing for a week here and there over the last 2 years.

Now to update...

It's Saturday June 24th. Working on day 8. Wife has been doing a great job taking it out and playing with it almost every night. Luckily I don't sleep a lot, so only 1-2 night time erections to deal with. Trying to deal with them without going pee is VERY difficult. Feeling that intense squeeze and pull on my balls is out of this world enjoyment for a short time. Which is quickly followed up by "oh shit this hurts!" Lol. It seems like my wife is dedicated to not letting me cum. I sent her a "test" text yesterday saying that I was ready to cum and wasn't able to sleep. Her reply was "too bad, you'll turn back into an asshole..." She may have spotted a difference. Lol.
    There are some D/s aspects of the game it seems she struggles with, but we're new to those ideas so not expecting a lot of it. But we'll see. She did take a hair brush to my backside one night after I got mad at her for something.

Locked and loving her...

4. NICCage

NICCage Member

Engineer
    Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    Still going well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice