6 days plugged in my tiny looker 01

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by castitas, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    The little Looker looks to fit perfectly on nice smooth sissy. KH should enjoy watching her securely locked on her property.

castitas likes this.
  2. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    #27 Kiesela, Nov 10, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    If youre thinking of wearing a urethral insert for an extended period you might want to consider adopting the following simple cleaning method:

I developed it when i first started with inserts full time.
    The tube can be cleaned while the device remains in place.
    I don't think it would work well with silicone/plastic inserts. Although I have never tried.

First you need to buy some pipe cleaners.
    Search for pipe cleaners on the web.
    They are like woolly coated wire lengths for cleaning pipes and tubes.
    You will also need some tea tree oil (natural disinfectant) tea tree oil will need to be diluted with water.

Wet the pipe cleaner with the oil and water mixture.
    Run the pipe cleaner in and out of the tube until it 's clean inside (easier to see if pipe cleaners you are using are white).

Make sure you dont push the pipe cleaner past the end of the tube inside you.
    I made a measure from cutting a plastic drinking straw same length as my insert.
    You can thread the pipe cleaner into the straw and then bend the pipe cleaner to 90 degrees before the tip emerges from the straw. Then it will be ready for use.

Drink plenty of water so that you need to pee. Then after cleaning you can let go and pee to flush everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice