50 days, May-8

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub1956rob, Apr 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Hi,

    On May-8 I will be at the finish of my 50 day challenge, LOCKED full time (apart from short reliëfs for cleaning purposes).
    As stated in my profile, you may know I am living solitair, I am a Self Locker, submissive to FLR, been married for many years (D/s-marriage).

    Now my question is: what to do on May-8 or afterwards?
    I could masturbate and cum.
    But better would be a ruined, or painful, or humiliating orgasm.
    I also could force myself to extend the period of orgasm denial.
    Or should I masturbate and cum 5 times withing 4 hours?

    I would like to receive your suggetions what to do!
    I will take all suggestions issued before May-6 in consideration.
    Please don't be nice, don't be kind, but be creative, make me suffer, humiliate me, let me feel I am a sub-slave that should not think about its own pleasure and satisfaction.

    Thank you in advance.
     
  2. Mactastic
    Offline

    Mactastic Active member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2016
    Messages:
    308
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    73
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Location: (Country, Region - and perhaps even City?):
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Here is a simple and fulfilling idea.

    You are in a FLR. Why not leave it up to your wife. If she would prefer not to have that responsibility - you listed 4 choices. Give her two dice. Have her roll it without telling her why and walk away with your answer. Then she would have participated without even knowing.

    Here. I'll even give you the additional choices.

    2,3,11,12. Masturbate and cum (Odds 1/6 or 16.67%)
    4,10. Masturbate and ruin - with something in your butt - while wearing her lipstick (you said humiliating/painful) (Odds 1/6 16.67%)
    5,9. No release Add a week then re-roll the dice (odds 2/9 or 22%)
    6 Masturbate and cum two times in one day. Seems like plenty. (Odds 5/36 or 13.89%)
    7,8 You have 60 seconds to cum in shower repeated once daily until achieved (odds 11/36 or 30.56%)

    If you will notice masturbating has the lowest odds. You have already done a lot of time so there is an add a week option, but it's not the highest percent chance. I made the highest percent chance the 60 second shower cum. I suggest using conditioner, but even with you have to concentrate on counting and time and it's not as easy as it sounds. Especially if you have trained your mind not to cum over time. It's not easy to undo that. You will find yourself thinking, "This isn't right. I just want to go back into my device." Mid stroke.

    Good luck
     
    sub1956rob and tiruh811 like this.
  3. chronicM
    Offline

    chronicM pet

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2009
    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    66
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I say stay locked up another 10 days, then reward yourself for going 2 full months!
     
    ololo6795 and sub1956rob like this.
  4. lovetohearno
    Offline

    lovetohearno Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2019
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    59
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Accountant
    Location: (Country, Region - and perhaps even City?):
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Set a random number generator for a range of 50-59. Select a number in that range, that is your goal.

    Edge yourself just to the brink as many times as you want, finally when you decide you’re ready to cum, hit the random number generator and if your number comes up you get to cum, if not you must immediately stop without orgasm and lock back up for the number of days that was randomly generated.

    You’ve got a 10% chance of orgasm and 90% chance of an additional 50 days (minimum)! Best wishes!
     
    sub1956rob likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover
    Offline

    PouchPantyLover Active member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2017
    Messages:
    1,203
    Likes Received:
    2,213
    Trophy Points:
    133
    Gender:
    Male
    Location: (Country, Region - and perhaps even City?):
    Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Masturbate with icy hot as lube and see if you can finish before the pain sets in. You said don't be nice.
     
    sub1956rob likes this.
  6. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM

    Thank You.
    I like the idea with the dices!
    And about the shower...maybe a cold shower, to make it even more hard to cum?
     
  7. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Great idea!
    Indeed, masturbating is not for fun...
     
  8. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Great.
    I like the stress, the low odds to be allowed to cum
     
  9. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Okay, but HOW should I reward myself?
     
  10. LockedPom
    Offline

    LockedPom Active member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2016
    Messages:
    996
    Likes Received:
    940
    Trophy Points:
    103
    Gender:
    Male
    Location: (Country, Region - and perhaps even City?):
    Australia
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    A self locker in a FLR? Is it really a FLR?
     
    sub1956rob likes this.
  11. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Self-Locker, indeed.
    See my profile, I live as a solitair sub, since my Wife/Mistress passed away, a few years ago.
    And, by the way, it was not me mentioning FLR.
     
  12. sub1956rob
    Offline

    sub1956rob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2019
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Gender:
    Male
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    FOLLOW UP
    things have changed, as @MzLeatherClad decided i am Her property as of May-3, 2019.
    there will be NO masturbation for me for the next 150 days (at least).
     
    lovetohearno likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice