45mm ring too big, 40mm too small

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by AliSlut120s, Sep 15, 2019.

1. AliSlut120s

AliSlut120s New member

Minneapolis
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Hi.

I'm trying to work on being able to wear a chastity device long term. I have tried about 5 or 6 different devices, all relatively cheap ones, but have not found the right fit. My issue is this. I have one testicle that is much smaller than the other, and it is twisted at an odd angle. With a 45mm base ring my smaller testicle is able to pop out of the cages I own when I am very aroused, or during sleep. A 40mm ring is too tight, and causes pain and or chafing, and I'm unable to wear it for more than a couple hours.

I think ideally a 43mm ring might work for me. The 45mm ring on my holy trainer is comfortable, but slightly too big. Unfortunately they dont make a 43mm ring for this device. It seems like my only option for a 43mm ring might be a custom cage, but they are expensive and I'm hesitant to invest i none unless I know I can wear it comfortably for a week or more.

Does anyone have advice for potentially modifying a 45mm ring to make it smaller? Or other advice to help me with chastity. The other option I'm considering is a PA piercing so I can wear a cage without a base ring, but I'm not as big of a fan of that style of cage, since I'm hoping to wear something that will compress me penis to keep it small and limp.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ali.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Maybe try coating it with tool dip to see what that does, you can always remove it with no harm done. A lot of the time closing the gap will help with the pop out.

3. AliSlut120s

AliSlut120s New member

Minneapolis
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the response. That sounds like its worth trying.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds similar to my situation. I found that the gap between cage and ring was more important than ring size - 45 worked if gap was tight enough, but not too tight. (even with one smaller nut). Good luck.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Oh, and welcome to our community. I think you'll find it helpful. Your avatar is very cute too!

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    hello @AliSlut120s and welcome to here. When my Mistress got a ring for Her finger and it was a bit small She tooked it to a jewel shop and they make it bigger so they migt do that to a cage ring as well.

MissyB likes this.
  7. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    I don’t know what base you are using. I had the same problem. I had the circle base with the tube key. 50 was too big and 45 too small.

I went with a different metal base ring on my next purchase. I got if off ebay. (Please don’t judge). It came with 3 different bases. The base is the style that hinges in the middle of the bottom portion. The base ring is more oval. I have not had any problems since switching.

Best of luck and let me know if you want pics of the cages for examples.

8. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:

I will add pics of current first and then previous cage and bases E0991FBD-9407-4B32-B0B8-4A3E4D8FD68C.png

A5C89E98-F2AE-4A6C-AF92-D6B3F5527252.jpeg

9. AliSlut120s

AliSlut120s New member

Minneapolis
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. The pictures are very helpful. Based on the responses, it seems like 45mm is the right ring size, and it may be the gap between the ring and cage that is too big. I won a cage very similar to the one your posted. I will have to look into getting rings like the ones in your pictures. The gap shown in your pictures i noticeably smaller than the one in my Holy Trainer v2.

10. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    So i think i may have found a solution to this problem. I have a knockoff CB6000s and the 45 ring has got to where i can put almost two fingers in there and the 40 ring after a few minutes turns my balls purple. But I just tried the 40 again and went up to the largest spacer and it's working very comfortably so far. I guess if i start to get used to the 40 then i can think about moving down a spacer later

sissy_connie likes this.
  11. Lås&slå

Lås&slå Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    You could get knock offs for like 10$ apop @aliexpress and put the ring part in boiling/hot water a few minutes. Dont heat up the locking part to avoid warping. Then when it cools abit, its silicone like, and will stretch/bend to your body. Maybe worth a shot if you like the HT devices. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice