40th Birthday Present

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TCFun, Jan 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Happy New Year All

January 2nd was my 40th birthday, but we spent the holiday with family and didn't celebrate in our own way until yesterday (5th). As we were with family I was not in chastity for the holiday period although I had been good and not orgasmed since December 19th. But on Christmas Day my Wife started to tease me every morning and every night and made me promise not to masturbate until we got home and She could lock me back up. I was very good in this respect.

So, yesterday (Sunday) comes and my Wife and I wake up at 6.30am and the teasing begins in bed. After about 30 minutes we get up and have breakfast outside watching the sunrise while I am kept naked. After breakfast my Wife locks me to our reclining sofa, arms behind my back and legs apart. A full day of on and off teasing starts. My Wife tells me She is going to tease me all days and will tease me for the next 40 days without allowing me to cum and my 40th birthday present.

The only significant time off from teasing was when my Wife went shopping for an hour or so, and She unbound me but had me put my spiked leather locking cock and ball sack while She was out (spikes on the inside. When She returned I was again bound to the sofa and the teasing continued.

We had previously talked about my getting 40 spanks from my Wife's whip for my birthday, but I know my Wife has never really shown any enthusiasm for spanking me hard. So in the evening I set up some pillows in the center of the bed and lay across them spreadeagled while my Wife bound my wrists and ankles to the bed. On with the blind fold and gag and my Wife started to give me my 40 spankings. After 10, She stopped to stroke my cock that was pointing down between my thighs bringing me to edge before giving me my next 10 spankings. This continued to 40 when She removed my gag and asked how I was. Being honest I told Her that she was holding back and that She was not spanking me very hard.

I knew hard spanking was new to my Wife and I knew She was unsure about this, but to Her credit She grabbed Her whip and started whipping me as hard as She could, occasionally pausing to stroke me cock to the edge before commencing the whipping. She left my gag out and I was pleading with Her to stop but She continued with Her new experience. Finally She stopped and uncuffed my. My ass was was on fire, bright red with several welts. My Wife had learned a new way to keep me in order.

So we had dinner and then it was back to the sofa and a couple more hours of teasing. In all I was teased from 6.30am until 11.00pm by which time my cock was struggling to hold an erection but that didn't stop the relentless stroking and edging,

my CB6000 went back on for bed, but it was off again this morning for another 45 minutes of teasing before being replaced ready for work.

So here I am with balls that feel like oversized lead weights ready to explode and a cock that if aching and throbbing and still at least another 37 days to go. I say at lease since my Wife has made it clear that She may keep me denied for even longer. The present is 40 days of teasing with no orgasm. There is nothing in the present about coming after the 40 days....GULP.

I wonder if this will become an annual birthday gift?

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    What fun. I can only hope for you that you won't be a begging, blithering :sign0023: mess by the time 40 days is up. That's a hard present to top IMO - a very nice present indeed. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Your balls will feel like :anim_38: after all that teasing!

And happy belated birthday too TCFun. :happy-birthday-054:

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you Lauren. Since I hadn't had an orgasm since 12/19/08 but the 40 days began on my birthday (1/2/09), it will mean I will be denied for at least 54 days in total....so if I am a begging, blithering mess after 40 days, I will still have 2 more weeks to go :anim_03:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Happy Birthday!

There I was in a mad panic because I thought I missed it, but you haven't actually filled it in on your profile have you!!!!

Phew!

I'm glad it was a good one anyway. :manga_balloon:

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful and I will remedy that minor infraction right away :sex020:

6. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Upon checking, my DOB is there, but hidden, and I believe I did receive a Happy Birthday email from the site, but I must have deleted it....

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Hello Tcfun, Surly a Birthday present you won't forget about soon. Just think of it as the gift that keeps giving. If I were in you shoes, and 40+ days yet to go, maybe many, many more, I would be thinking long and hard (well has hard as you can get) about making Valentines Day very special for her, spoiling doesn't hurt one bit.

Maybe then she will think about letting you cum, maybe on your desert and have to clean it all up, yucky!!!. Just you got my dirty mind going tonight. Missy Tanya

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, you will have got a birthday mail, but if your birthday is visible, a little cake appears with your name at the bottom of the main screen under "Today's Birthdays" which I try and remember to check each day!

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Hi TCfun and belated happy birthday. I have to say that is one heck of a present to get!

10. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks xcitex2....I am going to be away on business tomorrow, returning on Friday. My Wife is not wasting a minute of free time to ensure that I am teased and aching hard before I leave. She teased me for over 2 hours last night before being locked up for bed, and then I was unlocked for a further 45 minute tease this morning before work.

We've set up web cams on our laptops so I am hoping She will give me some visual teases while I am away just to top up the ache, so to speak. Of course I will be locked securely for the trip :anim_37:

11. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes quite a birthday present TC Fun.

I was reading through your 'ordeal' and thought that quite the worst punishment must have been spending all that time outside naked - but then I saw you were in rather warmer climes !

Cobweb has discussed the potential thrill of some outdoor teasing but it was down to -5 Degrees Centegrade here last night - I know ... I'm just too soft !

12. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL...I was in the UK over the holiday period and know how cold it was.....but it's been ~27C (80F) here.....but it's cooling down to highs of only 21C (70F) over the next few days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice