3hrs in for a first timer in his 6000

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tombolla, May 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tombolla

tombolla Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    OMG! OMG! This is it. After much anticipation and having been waiting for stock to come into our local shop for two weeks, i am now the proud owner (well, wearer at least!) of a brand new shiny CB6000 in chrome finish. She bought it during the day and had great pleasure at ringing me at work to tell me to hurry home! lol.

excited / scared - of course. Had fun and games getting it on... of course as soon as i started i got hard and had to keep waiting to soften a little to carry on! lol... currently in the largest ring which seemed like it was going ot be too small even, but now has settled and feels ok... even read that i might find i can go smaller after a while!

getting the cage on was a tricky too... again my hardness didn't help . hehe. with lots of lube, perseverance and a Q Tip or 6 we managed.. with the longest post and spacer initially.

Early on i wasn't sure how it was going to be.. my balls went fairly purple and it all felt quite tight and a little achy but after a while everything settled and went down and now seems fine.

a little sore and catching of my skin that is squishing out of the air holes at the base of the cage. not too sure what the plan with this is going to be or if this is a draw back i'll have to live with. saw somewhere about blocking the holes with tape etc inside which would stop this. also saw about putting a glove finger or similar over me to help pull myself into the cage. doing this may give a better distribution of the skin down the length of the cage and ease this problem (any thoughts out there?)

3hrs in now and have worn boxers and jeans as normal... no discomfort after i lubed the ring all round which i didn't think to do when i first put it on... one to remember for next time! was wondering how it would be sitting and getting comfy on th sofa etc but i haven't really had a problem at all.

a few checks now and then to make sure nothings dropped off or gone completely bloodshot and purple. all good. when relaxed and completely soft i reckon i could even go for a shorter spacer next time... defo in terms of my cock not being fully down the cage, but obviously that'll reduce the gap my sack has between the ring and the cage... anyway worth experimenting with i reckon.

a few times of an erection coming on.. can defo feel the restriction although i think i might like it closer and tighter.. again i think a shorter spacer would hold me more securely in the cages shape.

what i wasn't expecting, but what i most defo like and is a turn on is a fairly frequent seepage ofa small dribble of pre cum fluid... seemingly after the erection time... without warning it is just kind of released. i feel it flow from my cock and then feel its wetness on me... really nice.

not tried pee-ing yet.. going for that next... not sure how that'll go, but hey, you gotta try these things right! worst case scenario is wet trouser legs and bathroom floor! lol wish me luck!

the plan is that it'll come off tonight having had a good lil test and now we know its a go-er. wont be wearing it out as such just yet... want road test it a few times to make sure i'm comfy-ish and confident enough. maybe a few more more evening trials and then maybe i'll venture out and have it on for a longer time at the weekend.... we'll see!

:Locker:

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I'm glad your first experiences were so positive. Here's a few tidbits that might help you:

Getting a tube on is much easier with the stocking method, even when you're semi-hard:
    http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/article/male-chastity-stocking-method/
    One thing I'd change with their instructable is that I turn the stocking half-way inside out (so the toe is inside the leg). Kinda like this:
    Code:
     ____________   <--top of leg
    {________
    ________}      <--toe
    {____________
    Pull both the toe and leg through the end of the tube until you're "seated", then just pull the top of the leg portion. It'll unroll instead of pulling you further into the tube. If you need to add lube or anything else after that, add it with a Q-tip. I personally like a moisturizing cream called Cetaphil.

As far as peeing goes, sit and you should be good. Carry a few q-tips with you, or something to work toilet paper into the hole to mop up any pee. You're entirely too likely to make a mess if you stand. I've managed to do it standing, but everything has to be aligned just perfectly.

I've noticed that a lot of guys new to the ball-trap style devices have a misconception about what keeps you trapped in the tube. It's actually the space between the ring and the tube that is the most important fit since it's what keeps you trapped in the device, not the tightness of the ring. You should use the smallest spacer you can comfortably use, which will change based on the ring you have on. The tightness of the ring is somewhat secondary, but again should be snug and comfortable. If you wear it a lot, you're likely to find some ball stretching as well as a reduction in the size ring you can use. In general, the larger the ring the smaller the spacer, and vice-versa. When wearing my CB-6K, I use the second largest ring, and the second smallest spacer.

Expect some setbacks, and don't let either of you get discouraged. Go a few hours a day at first, and slowly increase it.

3. tombolla

tombolla Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    wow thanks for that advice Stealth. really good stuff. will defo be trying the stocking method next.

Well the last 'first' of the evening last night was to pee. i managed it standing without too much wayward distribution! maybe for reliability though sitting might be better. we'll see how that goes next time!

once i'd pee i was released. i was a little worried about what damage i'd done 'stuffing' myself in earlier in the evening, but glad to report no lasting damage done. a few sore spots i think probably Q-Tip poking places and when the skin was squished out of the air holes at the base of the cage. i'm hoping this will all be better if i get on with the stocking method as above :eek:)

so, roll on tonight (do i really have to go to work!). will defo be trying again. as i said drfo trying the stocking method to get it on more easily, more comfortably and hopefully a little further on with a shorter spacer too as when completely soft, my head was a little way back from the tip of the cage and i think it was mainly bunched up skin at the base of my shaft that was preventing it slipping on further. more experimenting to come then.

watch this space!

:Locker:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice