3D Print Device - Looking for Thoughts

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by J-smith-1990, Jul 6, 2020.

1. J-smith-1990

J-smith-1990 New member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Take a look at the Cherry Keeper line. My initial impression is that 3D printing is the wave of the future for chastity devices. (If you like light weight, low cost, and ability to customize)

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Those aren’t 3d printed. Those are “3D plastic” as listed. Do not buy it from that shop. You can see the weld line up the middle. It may pinch and split. You can get the knockoff from China (DHgate, Alibaba) for much cheaper if you want this specific cage.

This are a design taken from @pedro69 here who has a shop up on Shapeways. This looks close to the KHD X3 espresso

You can mix and match and get any size you want. He’s got a newer Q4 design too. I admit it’s almost a dizzying array of options, but you can get exactly what you fits you, and any color.

I see you’re concerned about the base ring width. He’s got narrower designs as well.

Shapeways manufacturers on Long Island in New York State, and delivers to Canada with standard shipping in 3-8 days.

I’ve bought his work. I’ve bought the CherryKeeper as well. I’m a bit of a collector

4. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    That device you can get for $9 ($7 with a new user coupon, see here for example. Try google image search and you may find it even cheaper.

I agree with Peter Rabbit... the Cherry Keeper design is fantastic and the designer is right here on the forum and very helpful.

I'm also a bit of a collector! I worked with Pedro on the KHD and came up with the name "espresso" for the design. His previous models were all solid, so I asked him to make on with lots of little holes like an espresso "basket" (portafilter). The guy is Italian after all :)

Agree don't buy that device *from that shop* But tat device, while it is a copy.... is extremely comfortable and the device I've had the most success with on a long-term basis.

I'm part way through a determined exercise to make the Cherry keeper better than that one. Joselyn's cage is better, but I've not been able to find a ring that works as well as the funky shape in the plastic one.

PeterRabbit - I say try one, you may be surprised. I got that linked device for about $4 which makes it both the cheapest and most often worn of anything in my collection (even more comfortable that HT v3 short).

-d

5. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Dont buy it!! Had one split and it is VERY painful!!

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @Droog
    It’s not 3D printed
    It is a copy of the design by @pedro69
    @J-smith-1990 was looking to pay $48 CAD for a device you got for $4 or so.

I’ve found these to split. You can see the line.

If the OP is interested in this design I’d recommend spending a little more for the 3D printed version. It’s solid and he can get more fit options from the Shapeways site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice