32/f seeking short-time digital keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by PhantomDog, Feb 24, 2018.

1. PhantomDog

PhantomDog New member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi, I'm a female (MtF) who's looking for a temporary FEMALE keyholder for chastity.

I want new ways to keep myself aroused, to push the boundaries when I unlock and have an orgasm. I like being teased and toyed with, seeping precum...

This topic is for :
    -Females who want a to be a digital keyholder.
    -People who want to recommend a hypnosis file while I'm in chastity (though I have boundaries)

I use EmlaLock. To be my keyholder, I ask you to communicate fairly actively: Either through here or email; to tease me and/or play games with my arousal sentence. It can be to get hot off of denying me, or because you're being like a teenager and just want to giggle. Just keep in touch for what you're doing, and why, to keep me aroused.

I may beg for out, but I don't lie. You walk the line of playing with my remaining duration, to surprise me and let me out sometimes, or other times think I'm getting out to head trip me and make me hornier. If I like how you play me, I'll go back to you for another session over someone else, next I'm able. You can make Key IDs in advance to send me, for when I have time/interest in being locked again.

I plan to keep coming back to this to see different styles and experiences, until either my wife returns, or I meet someone locally to be with.

To know how hot I get off this, and hypnosis: If my wife would still want to be my keyholder even divorce where I'm not getting any, I would still accept. I've honestly though of asking her still, since we do it short-term (hours of intensive denial, or 1-2 days of occasional denial).

Normally, during these sessions, she'd listen to files. I was the one with a larger hypnosis fetish, but she liked being under; she often used the HypnoGirls Experience files (which make her feel what the girl is feeling, including penetration); with her having orgasms while I'm locked to deny me, but also used bimbofication and femdom files on herself. All it got me hot.

I started my session for now, but can transfer it to someone else (36 hours max, 1h min, 12.5h currently remaining).

We used Emlalock as a timer prevent early ending of our denial sessions from us being heated, by requiring games to be played on the site. I also freeze the key, so I'm not tempted to unlock it on impulse.

My turn-ons:
    -Thin/toned girls. I'm a leg girl, but also like overall figure, if it's well-proportioned.
    -Femininity of my own body, being seen/feeling female.
    Turn-offs: Abuse or empty insults (eg: worthless). I prefer fake pity while being taunted, over insults.

That said, no dishonesty or except from my keyholder about when they're going to release me, for the arousal effects. I also am limited on photos of myself that I could send, due to the potential/likelihood of a divorce.

I know most Domme posts are more "begging" to be controlled, but I have life things that I can only be locked during certain periods; So I'm looking to make this more of a "chastity slave for rent" type of deal, until I either reconcile, or divorce and meet someone else (locally).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice