316L SS Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Came across this today during my normal daily eBay perusing.

For those of you who are fans of the HTv2 but would prefer something non-plastic, this would seem to be your answer.

@Jasmic68 - Sorry if I've missed posts since then, but prior to our leaving to travel for the holidays and my coming down with a nasty case of Acute Sinusitis upon our return, I recall you were in the market for a new, specifically SS device. I know you've enjoyed your HTv2 but had recently experienced some issues with it. If indeed your complications were a result of the plastic, this may be great for you.

IMG_0866.PNG

Comes with your choice of 40, 45, or 50mm base ring. Though I'd imagine you could use your plastic base ring from your current HTv2 with it also.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262625163888

(Ships from NY State, so no long wait for shipping from the orient)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately it doesn't ship to Germany. I'm also not sure it will sort out my issues either as I think they are as much to do with my penis being encased as they are caused by the material.

I haven't been ill but I have travelled a lot in the past month. We only got home yesterday so now I have time to get on with finding a replacement for the HTv2. It's as if my skin has suddenly got really weak and gets inflamed and itchy almost immediately whenever I try to wear it. This is in part due to how much fun Elle is having with me now. This is in no way a complaint! She is making me leak with desire so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice