30/SWM/Silicon Valley seeks F: orgasm denial, chastity, or cuckoldry?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by PeterInCA, Apr 20, 2010.

1. PeterInCA

PeterInCA Dabbler in Chastity

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    I'm a kinky straight guy in Silicon Valley looking for a woman (biological female) within 10 years of my age who gets turned on by the same things I do.

Being teased, orgasm control play (including short-to-medium-term chastity), and female body worship are all exciting to me. I'd love to experience an intimate relationship where my orgasms are under your control. You can choose to be sexually active with others or not, so long as you're honest an communicative about it. It would be extra-hot if you enjoyed telling me (and teasing me) about your active sex life and your exploits with other men, but if you choose not to do anything or prefer to keep the details private, I'm perfectly happy with that.

If these sorts of things turn you on, write me a message telling me a related fantasy or past experience that turns you on to think about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice