1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30 days on, 3 days off

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by L-u-c-y (Partner), Jul 18, 2017.

1. I like the idea of suspense in not knowing. It keeps the focus where it should be.

slave_m likes this.
  2. If m'y libido fade, I will not care about being caged or not.
    I will loose interest about my kinks maybe I will grow vegies in m'y garden. For sure Î will have lost the salt of my life !

3. L-u-c-y (Partner)

L-u-c-y (Partner) Chief Goddess
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Don't look at that as a bad thing, it would mean you could live your life without a cage, you would have been tamed :)

Subbobbie1 likes this.
  4. The best thing is those 602 days are history and now your slave enjoys 3 days every 30, in other words,he is now in heaven!

5. L-u-c-y (Partner)

L-u-c-y (Partner) Chief Goddess
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

He has earnt his stripes for sure :)

Subbobbie1 likes this.
  6. It seems fair to me. my Mistress / Wife has now decided that it would be best if i am allowed to bring myself to orgasm once during Her period. The rest of the time, i am to be denied. Should happen in a few days time. Will keep you posted.

7. As a self caged man, I agree with you Mistress Lucy . I have the keys, but don't use them even if there is nobody to stop me.
    24th day today (before I never went over 20 days).... and I can stop whenever I want.
    I could easily live uncaged.. But the cage keps me horny all day (and night) long and I like that feeling even if sometimes I lige to give me an orgasm!

8. Congrats on exceeding your 20days. I have read that the cage can be very stimulating. Thank you for sharing.

slave_m likes this.
  9. I like this system! I try to stick to this sort of sissy "period". To make it even more like a period maybe force him to have a certain number of orgasms or other stuff which makes him want to look forward to the "quiet" time locked up?

10. I like this system.

3 days is a fair amount of time. It allows him to take a breather from chastity.
    Only if he had been on excellent behaviour though!