3 Weeks In And No End in Sight

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by FetishDynasty, Oct 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Since #locktober is coming up (tomorrow at the time of this Tweet), I felt like documenting my experience so far being in chastity to MISTRESS Damazonia.

First of all, good luck to everyone getting caged for the month of October. It’s cute that you will be released in November. lol

My Rigid Chastity Modular No. 5 cage went on three weeks ago and it has been a wild experience. The PA piercing makes it impossible to remove without the key. The cage is quite comfortable and I have found ways to mitigate any discomfort from chafing. It is easy to keep clean and also shave with it on.

The nighttime erections (3-4 per night) mean I am up constantly to pee and walk it off. To be honest I have not had a good night’s sleep since I was locked up and I suspect I never will again. I cobble together 7-8 hours per night but never more than 3 hours in a row. Basically like being 8 months pregnant.

I was reminded this past weekend that the cage is a part of me now and is never coming off. I am still adjusting to that realization and it often overwhelms me with dread but also a sense of devotion to my MISTRESS.

Being caged is a form of 24/7 bondage and a constant reminder of how I am not free. I am owned, and my needs and desires are secondary to MISTRESS Damazonia’s always. She has chosen to secure Her property and control it utterly.

I am having to learn to live with this new form of servitude and it is a true test of my dedication. My suffering is Her pleasure and I simply must comply. There is no other option. There is no negotiation, only obedience. She is Perfect and deserves nothing less.

Chase See and m2s like this.
  2. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I recently started following your chastity experience on Twitter, and I'm excited to see you here at the Mansion! In some regards, your situation seems amazing, and in others it seems terrifying., but I'm grateful to be able to learn more about it.

FetishDynasty likes this.
  3. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Do you sleep beter now or do you wake up still few times per night?

4. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    I still wake up 1-2 times per night but I am definitely sleeping better. I seem to have turned a corner just in the last few days. I wear an Apple Watch at night and have a sleep monitoring app that gives a "sleep score" and it hasn't really changed since I was first caged (I went from an average score of 750 out of 900 to 350) but I "feel" more rested in the morning and my nocturnal erections aren't as bothersome. Could be I am just getting used to the cage as a fact of life.

She is never letting me out so I definitely need to adjust for the long term.

5. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I saw in another thread that you're also married (not to your keyholder). How did that discussion/decision-making process go?

6. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    It's hard to recall as it was quite some time ago. I do know that my wife is totally supportive and consenting to my Mistress locking me up.

m2s likes this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I’m on day 20 and also been bothered by the night time erections. This has been made worse by my wife really teasing me a little more than usual. Guess being locked up in the house with limited contact with friends is driving her crazy too. We were suppose to have a party with our inner circle some friends had to play it safe because they ran into someone who was positive at the supermarket. Now they are spending 2 weeks locked at home but hope they will be available for the Halloween party.

8. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    So it's now been over 4 months since I was locked in chastity without it being removed. I have been allowed occasional orgasms (mostly ruined) by MISTRESS Damazonia's hand (or should I say power tools).

Here is a fun one ;-)

https://twitter.com/damazonia_/status/1347765251203235840?s=21

After about 3 months I felt like I adjusted in a major way in terms of being able to sleep through the night. It was rough going at first but now I mostly sleep the whole night through, only occasionally going for a night-time pee (which I did before I was caged anyway).

My bedtime preparation is to apply a little bit of petroleum jelly to the underside of my scrotum and just under the cage tube so that I have some lubrication overnight.

I don't expect the cage to ever be removed as long as I am Her property.

Sexy Slave 69 and Guest 2684 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice