2A anti pullout feedback. AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by luckyhubby83, Jun 9, 2019.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I have Had my 2A with anti pullout ring for many months now.
    Just recently received it back from some upgrades i paid to have done. this cage does everything i need it to do. has the same level of security that a PA cage does but does not require me to get pierced(wife dislikes the idea)

Lori worked with me from start to finish getting the cage just right. Its safe to say I wont be needing another cage ever again nor will this one be removed often.

petevans, ugams, BR_Saiph and 3 others like this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Nice choice! How tight did you have to go on the anti-pullout ring to get it to really be effective? is it smaller than the circumference of your shaft?

3. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I found followed Ms Lori's instructions and the anti pullout ring fit perfect.
    I do notice that after wearing it for weeks on end it's not a bad idea to drip body oil on the ring to keep it from chafing. By chafing I mean when an erection happens it tugs on the skin as the head swells. When it has oil it can slide and swell to it's heart's content without issue.
    Kern(spelling?) oil works amazing
    Same with lubricating the shaft so make sure everything moves freely. it's not necessary but makes long term wear feel as if nothing is on you. Least till you attempt an erection, then I get put in my place

petevans and Horny lockedmale like this.
  4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @luckyhubby83, Could you please be so kind as to share those instructions, to answer JosieLynnJewell's question about the size of the retainer ring? I'm quite interested in the answer as well.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Any and all info about Ms Lori and her products is well appreciated by me too

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    On her website under the #16 device, it says:
    "RETAINING RING IS 1/4" SMALLER THAN HEAD I.D., CAN NOT BE MADE LARGER."

I'm experimenting with rubber O-rings 1/4" smaller than the inside diameter of my Mature Metal Jailbird (which is a snug fit that I need to use the stocking method to get into). It is so much smaller than the glans that it looked impossible to get it on, but surprisingly, I was able to squeeze into it. It took some manipulation; I don't think I could pull into it with the stocking method if it was mounted inside a cage. That's why I'm planning on getting a clamshell style device.

It actually has not been uncomfortable. I haven't been able to find a way to fasten it to the cage in a wearable comfortable fashion, so am just testing it for size.

I would like to find out the thickness of the actual retaining ring. The O-ring I'm wearing now is 1/8" in thickness; I was also have an O-ring 1/8" larger in diameter and 1/4" in thickness that I was going to try.

sissy_connie and Danny15 like this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    The best way to get the ring correct is as experience has taught me is get your shaft size correct then the ring should be 1/4" in dia less than the shaft size. Here is the whole measuring guide
    1. I need to know the dia. of the device, on some devices I need two dia. measurements one at the base and
    another right behind the head. Use a cloth tape to make measurements or you can use a heavy string
    wrap it around the area to be measured, Mark it with a felt pin, Lay the string out flat and measure the
    length to the felt pin mark on the string. Take this measurement and divide by 3.1416 this will give you
    the dia.
    Pull the tape or the string snug but not tight.
    2. I need the length of the device you want. Measure from the base to the tip over the top while he
    is hanging downward and flaccid, take into account the weigh of the device is going to stretch
    him a small bit. So give him a good pull downward before measuring.
    3. Testie ring size (if used) measure around behind the testie and over the shaft up close to your
    stomach. Once again use cloth tape or a string.
    4. Type of piercing, If no piercing what is the tight diameter around the area just behind the head
    for a retainer ring for the non- pierced.
    5. Gauge of piercing (if used)
    6. Circumcised? Yes or no?
    7. Distance from the tip on the bottom to your piercing, or to the bottom ridge of the crown in frenum area.
    8. Distance from the tip to the back of the crown ridge.
    9. Type of device you want.
    10. Do you want spikes if they are available with the device you order? (not really spikes
    but dulled 3/16 rods.)
    To get this measurement/ information to me all in one email, copy and paste this text to a reply.
    Ms. Lori

petevans, Danny15 and hardbodysub like this.
  8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks, that's very helpful.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I'm actually amazed at how comfortable and effective the O-rings are. At first glance, I doubted that I could even get them on, but I was able to pull/squeeze the glans through. One on, I can see how it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to pull out. The O-ring lodges itself right in behind the top of the corona, and it doesn't want to budge. If I hold the bottom of the O-ring (as it would be fastened in the chastity device) and try to pull out, I cannot do it. The ring just digs in and holds on. I can't get the ring off without compressing the glans and pushing the glans from the front while pulling the ring forward. And it's still surprisingly comfortable. With the addition of the tilting/camping feature of the retaining ring, I am confident that this will be extremely effective at preventing pullout.

10. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Is lori cages made in usa or overseas...just wondering for ease of mailing back for adjustments?

11. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    They are made in the USA where Lori lives. Shes very responsive to email.

12. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    She's on the west coast. 100% custom made in the USA.
    Chinese cages steal her ideas. Support the innovators in our fetish market. The cages are expensive but worth every penny.

13. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM

What upgrades did you pay to have done?

14. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

I had more bars added to the cage so I can't touch myself at all. Also a little half dome where the head of the penis is was added. It's amazing how much more sensitive I am when released after many days of not being able to touch or feel anything. It also enhanced the security of the device by adding these bars.

I am a brat at heart, and have tried everything to escape this device... No luck so far.

petevans and Consumed like this.
  15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm interested to hear how well this works. I've been thinking about doing the same thing with my A272 device - it's mainly a snug, curved solid tube with a cage end. Now that the weather is warming up, I'm getting some slippage, and wondered if a good rubber O ring would help keep things anchored. My concern was chafing or other issues with long term wear, since the O ring would have to be fairly snug.

Not sure how to attach it yet, but thought I'd at least try wearing the O ring first to make sure.

16. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Thanks very much. I chose the 2b hoping that the extra material would make it too difficult to access things. I'm a brat at heart also. We'll see how it goes.

17. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the thread
    Does anyone know if the retainer ring is suitable for un cut men? I love the look of the 2d with retainer ring but wonder as I'm uncut if it is suitable. Would I need to keep the foreskin pulled back behind the ring or is it better for the skin to go over the ring . Think I will trial it in current cage with a rubber o ring . Any advice will be gratefully received. Thanks

18. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I have also trialed a rubber o ring in my cheap eBay cage as I'm interested in the 2d , I've tried using dental floss and plumbers ptfe (Teflon)tape as neither rub or irritate. They are not strong enough to prevent pull out as they break but they do prevent slipping out . I've done this as an exercise to test the ring concept and size . 5 days in and it's all good . The Lori's is wildly expensive but it is hand crafted art work. If I get the measurements right , it will be the last cage I buy and will be my long term home .

hardbodysub likes this.
  19. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    and don't forget if you put your cock inside a lori's cage with retainer ring you are in, that's it, forget about escaping

20. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    That's certainly what I'm hoping for . Not so much the escaping as I'm self locked , it's more the slipping out as I shrink . Should my wife ever take to enjoying it as well then I will want it to be as secure as poss . Ms Lori says it's as secure as a piercing . Can't wait to try it .

21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I’m very interested in this, but can’t understand the price, $775 USD is 2 to 3 times more expensive than other custom devices, which are also high quality made, handcrafted etc.

22. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I guess the simple answer is supply and demand . Having enquired with Ms Lori about the 2d device I am satisfied with the high cost . The 2d is hand crafted and takes a week to build . If you take into account the material, workshop, labour & website costs ,it makes sense. There is currently a 6-7 month wait for the device to be made . Ms Lori is quite upfront about this . If you can't wait or want something cheaper then she is happy to advise you go elsewhere. Good luck with your search for the perfect cage .

23. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to agree with this. I do like the idea of the retainer ring, but I don't want to spend 800$ on it. I am actually surprised there's no Chinese knockoff version yet, at least to try the size and see if it's comfortable

Bertdido likes this.
  24. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    The main reason is that apart from materials, each device takes about 3 days labour to make, if you are paying a craftsman $200 a day there is no much left for materials and profit.

True bespoke craftsmanship costs, and from what I have seen the devices are works of art.

25. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, but you could just do a couple of standard sizes for the cage, plus a collection of different retainer ring sizes, and then it would be possible to industrialise the production. Of course, it wouldn't be tailor made and sized but much cheaper, to try out

Lakeman and sissydavenport like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice