25 weeks for 25 years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by firedenied, May 6, 2010.

1. firedenied

firedenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Hi everyone

Very glad I've stumbled on this forum and hope to meet some great people here. I've been into chastity since my teen years and have played around with it some, but recently undertook my most ambitious term in chastity. My 25th birthday is this year, and I decided I'd lock myself for in chastity for the 25 weeks leading up to it. My birthday is October 6th, and I'm only three weeks into my 'ordeal'. Admittedly, my online activities don't help much, but it's been difficult thus far, and I've come close to already giving in to the temptation of letting myself out. I can already tell my willpower alone wont' get me through this, so I'm thinking of putting the key in my safe deposit box or something like that..just to make it that much harder to quit before my full 25 weeks. Anyways, very excited to be here and hope to meet some kindred spirits.

Steve

2. umbd

umbd Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Good Luck! It will be easier if you find a keyholder.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Best of luck, and best of luck with your plans for your 52nd Birthday! ;-p

mikecb

4. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    you beat me to that response mike! thats exactly where my mind went. what an intriguing thought.

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Welcome and good luck, i have a KH and because early on i begged to be let out too much, She put the key in a bank's safety deposit box, at a bank close to Her work. I didn't think about it much when W/we got the rings back from A. L.E. when She suggested lock up at midnight Jan 1st when the ball hit the bottom, in NYC and released on the last day of college for me. Well, due to the snow storms this winter the last day has been pushed out to June 4th.:confused0068:That is going to be a 6 month 3 day lock up.

I don't think i could go that long without a KH, myself.

jaimelynn

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Welcome and good luck :)

Amber

7. firedenied

firedenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Had forgotten all about my account here and just happened to stumble on the site again and find I have posted here. In case anyone cares, I made it about half-way through my 25 weeks before I gave up and let myself out. I never found a keyholder and had to rely on a safe deposit box...which probably extended the time I was able to hold out for a couple weeks, but in the end was not enough. I want to try and undertake something like this again, but certainly nto without a proper keyholder in place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice