24, submissive man from NJ

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Simply Kinked, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Hello, I'm a submissive man and I'm looking for a Dominant woman to serve, and form a long term relationship. I'm 24 years old, and I work at an autobody shop. I love my job, and I'm happy to be making a career of it. On the side I'd like to write short stories, and maybe even compile a book of short stories, but if not it's a hobby I enjoy.

I love music. Recently I've found myself enjoying soul, funk, and blues music. Greyhounds is one of my favorite artists at the moment. I love all sorts of music though, and I love sharing songs with people. Galactic, Saib, Senbei, Guts, Masterclass, and so many more artists. These are just a few but if it interests you check them out. I also love fitness. Working out is one of my favorite ways to ground myself, and feel present in the moment.

I take my submission very seriously. I have embraced my nature, and the desires that accompany it. I will spend the rest of my life learning about submission, to enhance and encourage my own. I consider myself a service oriented submissive. Chores, and domestic tasks are where I feel I can really be of value to my Dominant. I am not at all a masochist. I am however open to, and even looking for poly relationships. I take some comfort in knowing that what I can not provide to my Dominant, she may still find with others.

I love life, and I'm really happy with the path I'm on and the journey so far. I want to improve myself. I want to help others, mainly with my writings. I believe that sharing my experiences regarding the lifestyle may help others who are struggling to find their way.

QueenOfSwords and misnickycute like this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
  3. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

4. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Welcome here

5. misnickycute

misnickycute I Have the pussy so i make the rules

Art and craft
    california
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM

I am mistress nicky I am looking for a submissive slave to dominate and humiliate. Get back if you want to be owned by me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice