24-7 for the next few days

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Coolhandluke, Dec 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I'm usually only required to be locked up at night, after I get changed from work when I get home, to stop masturbation.

During our last passionate afternoon, my wife told me that I'd remain locked up at my company Christmas party, so I'd lock up Wednesday night and then wouldn't be allowed to unlock Thursday morning as usual.

As I'll be away for the party, in a hotel, I'll not be home until Friday evening.

She went on to say that I'm to remain locked for the weekend too but I might be let out on Sunday, only if I want a bike ride.

She made it clear, if she wants satisfying i'm to remain locked.

I'm only posting this as it's making me very happy but I let my wife develop her rules for my chastity.

We've used chastity on and off for the last 2 years and this is a nice development. I hope for more similar instructions.

I should add, my wife doesn't like my cage but likes what it does, as such she rarely touches or mentioned it, just provides the rules on when I'm to lock or unlock.

2. Deleted member 53138

This really looks like an interesting development, go with it and enjoy the ride....or not....lol

Coolhandluke likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice