24/7 chastity with your domme

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Reed Thwaites, Mar 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Reed Thwaites

Reed Thwaites Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    I’ve recently started a M/s relationship and am interested in 24/7 chastity with my Mistress as the key holder.
    My Mistress has concerns about it since we do not live together. She would like to hear from some of you that have experienced this? If you haven’t, what are some of your initial concerns? Any and all responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ormaz likes this.
  2. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    You can have a key. And she can have a key. You should remove key daily to just bathe. Shave every 2 days. Send daily texts to prove you are complying. If you get hard. Touch yourself in a arousing way. Or simply dont instanly relock than your only depriving yourself the real experience. If you have a steel cage. You can keep it on longer. But you should always have a key for emergency. I cant stress it enough. Most chastitys are not escape proof. Or pull out proof. Its a devotion to your KH. And a challenge for yourself. If you cheat the on the rules you both make. You only neglect yourself the real life experience and devotion of a real submissive/slave.... Good luck.

G42G likes this.
  3. Tom.69.FTW

Tom.69.FTW Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Since my first, my keyholder has had both keys kept with her. One on her at all times, one kept at her home. We too, don't live together but we do live in the same city. Every lock-up would last for at least a few days.

Indeed as mentioned by @ScorpioCuck87, it is more about dedication and devotion to your KH/Mistress.

Personally, in my opinion, as long as the chastity device is properly secured AND comfortable/safe for extended wear, then there shouldn't be a spare key on you.

Nevertheless, have open communication with you Mistress and figure out what works best for you both. Good luck!

ScorpioCuck87 likes this.
  4. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    In the end it comes down trust and commitment. Can your key holder trust you? How committed are you to this lifestyle?

I'm not even locked; but my wife can trust me not to relieve myself and I'm committed to obeying her. As for whether your key holder lives with you or not should not make a great difference.

Tom.69.FTW likes this.
  5. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Wife is my key holder. 24/7 for well over a year. I’m allowed out for cleaning with her once a week. Sometimes she lets me fuck her hand. The one thing we have both learned about long term chastity is that it has made me super sensitive. I cum in seconds from stimulation. It’s made me her cuckold. I can not satisfy her any longer with her penis. So, as she says: I am married, she is not.

oct29slave and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Reed Thwaites

Reed Thwaites Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    So we don’t live together so I think the main concern or question is, is it doable? What are the drawbacks or the benefits to it?

7. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Benefit: less sexual frustration; drawback: less sexual frustration

Tom.69.FTW likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Not so much 'better' but the more suitable the cage..that is the more it lends itself to longer term wear without needing to be removed for 'maintenance' the better.

Sure dependent on how often you actually get together you may need access to a key. Or yo may feel you need an emergency key. No end of methods of keeping thos secure have been discussed on CM.

But when you get right down to it Trust is the key factor. Without trust I always say couples have nothing. If you cheat you are denying yourself the complete experience of giving your KH control. And it as as simple as that.

If you dont meet frequently then presumably with permission you will need to wash and clean the cage thoroughly and also perhaps from time to time manage your pubic hair. Difficult to arrange to be done in entirety whilst she observes you on Skype (or whatever). She may or may not allow you to have erections at this time.. if not and if you do it all fast enough it is I have learned possible to not have them.

But basically it always comes down to trust just more so than for those in Live-in or close proximity relationships.

9. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    How far apart? How often do you meet?

10. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In my incredibly limited experience I have found that hygiene breaks have been accomplished without erection. But, like I say, my experience is incredibly limited.

11. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I have 7 months experience with this...here are some key points:

1. Trust is crucial - cuts both ways. If that can’t be maintained, it’s just a play activity.

2. I have a key for emergencies or rare work exceptions. My cage can use a security tag but neither of us like it so it’s not used. See #1.

3. Hygiene - an open design steel cage is very easy to maintain without removal. Just takes some care and attention, as I’ve gone 3 weeks without any removal.

4. Make sure it’s right for both of you. I got lucky, but this sort of commitment is not for everyone (especially her).

5. As with just about everyone here, removal is exclusively up to her except for emergencies.

Consensus likes this.
  12. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    I have been locked in chastity 24/7 by someone who lives nearby but we do not live together. Initial concerns are that there is some type of problem/emergency and the slave is unable to get the caged appendage out of the device. There are two ways to deal with this:

Make sure the sub has a safety key in case this type of emergency arises or use plastic locks that are randomly and individually numbered but are easily removed in case the devise needs to be removed. The advantage of the latter method is that the KH has assurance that no cheating has taken place. Simply allow the KH to verify the number on the plastic lock via visual or photographic evidence. The plastic lock can easily be removed with a scissors in case of an emergency.

13. your-caged-dog

your-caged-dog chastity its not a one way road.

custom leatherbelt maker
    europe
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    since we live in a long distance relationship, my spare key is locked in a keysafe, (see avatar)
    this works super, since i have to remove the cage for airport scurity. she just sends me the code before by sms.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  14. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I am married to my keyholder @Tea2sugars and we are usually together when we go out socially but we also use a key safe as well.
    If I am at work or out and about on my own then a key safe is easy to store in a car or backpack and in an emergency she can text me the code.

Other than that both devices stay stay locked and secured.

You could also consider a numerical padlock

[​IMG]

no physical keys then for her to worry about and cheap enough to cut off if she is unreaqchable in an emergency with a small set of boltcutters.

Pro's

when you do see her you will be in my oppinion alot more submisive and willing to please.

Her task's could be alot more imaginative and fun than if you were living together, especially if she gets a taste for it.

Con's

nothing beats spooning at night whilst your partner falls asleep and you can't not get arroused by simply being near her. the agony of the frustration in the late hours of the night and early hours of the morning are simply unforgetable.

Lack of physical contact / stimulation and oppertunity to please in person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice