24/7 chastity and care

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Aug 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    My keyholding wife is choosing to keep me locked more and more often. We reached a record 96% of this past July with my cock secured in stainless steel. So I am now wondering how to keep this going.

I’m looking for your advice and input on your daily or weekly or monthly routine to keep the cock flesh healthy for your keyholder.

Here’s some more details about us and chastity:

My wife has kept me locked in chastity in the past 6 months for 80% of the time from 17-Feb-19 to 17-Aug-19. In the 6 months before that, she kept me locked 53% of the time in the MaleChastityNow Glans Armor or the Contender.

After our July with me locked 90% in the GlansArmor2 (6% in the Contender), she’s told me she wants a “sister cage” for the GlansArmor2. She likes it the best as she has better access to tease me, and squeeze and slap my balls.

She said the following:
    You should get a second cage just like this, so you can swap it out, so you don’t have to feel unlocked.

She wants me to deep clean the stainless steel device. Putting it in the dishwasher makes it shine like the high grade jewelry the device is.

Unfortunately, I went overboard on her no touching rule for me, and I used only a back scrubber to wash the cock. I scrubbed my skin too hard with the stuff bristles.

She had scolded me when she saw how raw I had made my skin after a month:

This 24/7 chastity is only going to work if you keep yourself healthy and clean. You don’t have to count the time out of the cage for cleaning. That’s maintenance so you can stay locked. You need to be in good health to stay caged.

At the time I was stunned and my mind rang from the words “24/7 chastity”. I heard nothing else.

But I did listen. I have been good this past two weeks. I have been unlocked to rest, and have taken care of my skin with a washcloth she gave me, and liberal use of almond oil.

Perhaps the reward of keeping myself healthy and clean, to stay in chastity otherwise, is a little touching here and there. Damn is my glans ridge sensitive though! When I brush the wash-cloth over it I start to dance. It’s an intense sensation and not pleasing.

With all this freedom I did fondle myself pleasurably once. :oops:

So I hope we can continue my current 7.5 week orgasm denial through the 10 and 12.5 week orgasm denial records from the prior two years. And I can’t see this happen without chastity. I’m getting too handsy with myself.

And so now, I’m facing her explicit direction to get a second GlansArmor2 to swap out. And I’m fantasizing and wondering in a separate thread about ever shrinking cages:

Should I go from 1-3/16” ID to 1-1/8” ID? Or should I keep the diameter the same and follow her directions to the letter? And / Or should I get a 1/16” tighter cage ring added behind the nominal diameter?

It seems to help grip my shaft all around.

If you see my album photo with a 1-3/16” ID GA2, I show myself still pulling my shaft skin over my glans inside the cage. What happens then is I can’t get fully erect. The shaft skin is trapped, and it stifles my erection.

But, after that July of 96% chastity, I generated a friction burn where my erections pressed firmly and dragged that shaft skin over the stainless steel ring. I had a ring of sore skin from doing that. I’m wondering if extra confinement with my skin pulled back would be better.

I can sometimes have my entire GlansArmor encased cockhead turtle up inside my shaft skin. It’s amazing. My denial-addled brain dreams of an attachment point near the tip, and pushing my shaft back into my body and keeping it there using a steel-cable chastity belt. Anyway...

The injury to my skin was minor, but my wife was annoyed and upset at me for getting too silly brained to take care of myself.

I’m all healed up and back in chastity again.

And so, I’m wondering if I should keep my skin pulled back, and go slightly narrower, or add that extra tight ring on the back to trap my glans in the cage.

When I wear my 1-1/8” ID ring, I have zero gap between my skin and the cage ring, even if I tug on flaccid penis to make it narrower. I can wear a 1-1/8” Glans ring just fine. A 1” Glans ring compresses me, and my glans flares out.

That was a long ramble. I want to honor her request but I’m thinking about these small tweaks to achieve a new level of perfection. Then I can stay in chastity indefinitely for her, with unlocking to get clean and get edged into oblivion and endless bliss. :love:

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Although I am 24/7 chaste at my madam choice, she does release me for cleaning once a week, as she is very up on hygiene, when it was very hot here in the uk, she did release me on the evening to have a good wash, supervised of corse.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Hot and UK! That's 2 words we don't get to use in the same sentence very often! Did take my jumper off a couple of times!

4. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    She had locked me up on July 1st with no releases for thorough cleaning. On the 17th I had some sores. I was using baby oil to lubricate the ring and may have been a little heavy on the use. Well, after healing up I went back in on July 28th, no oils or lubrications being used. More time rinsing in the shower an once a week good cleaning, base ring still on, cage washed in shower with me. Been good so far for 21 days now.
    I hope all continues, and may have to do a dishwasher cleaning very soon. I can always put the old cage on while that’s happening.
    I too have contemplated another cage, not sure I want to go smaller, most of the time this one is snug. My cages are in my photos, red pouch is the one I’m in with a 45 mm ring.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I've been pretty much 24/7 with weekly cleanings. I've had a weekend or two that I was allowed to be out but not every weekend.

Personally I'd try and go smaller. The great thing about steel devices is the resale value. I'd be first in line! Unless you are on a budget than stick with what works.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Jay1234

Jay1234 New member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I’m pretty much 24/7.

7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Great! I’m looking for your advice and input on your daily or weekly or monthly routine to keep the cock flesh healthy for your keyholder.

8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    After a two week rest from chastity or jewelry, I am using almond oil (recommended by DenoTheDog). It really is a nice light oil that keeps my skin nice.

I’m also using a washcloth to soap and scrub my bits every day.

I stopped using the rough bristle back scrubbing brush. I think that caused me issues.

Unlocks are random and not scheduled. Just because I’m not in chastity doesn’t mean I can masturbate or orgasm... but she’s edged me nicely each time. I was let out for a half hour, and then today for 50 minutes. I’ll be locked up for the next week or so.

My skin returned to normal. My daily washing, the regular almond oil, and the roughly weekly unlocking seems to be working.

(I’m no longer thinking of a 1-1/8” ID cage)

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I got 2 cages and they use the same ring and one is for day and the other is for nite and it let me clean everthing nice.

Guest 2014 likes this.
  10. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I’ve been thinking of doing something like this, even if it was a change out once a day, just to keep everything clean & happy. I cleaned my main cage last week, put the original one on for the night while the main one was in the dishwasher. Then swapped back in the morning. But having two that would share the base ring would be a better alternative, as the original likes to pinch.

11. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I am in a device 24/7 I have worn it for over 6 months straight with good hygiene. I use foam tipped swabs to clean in the shower without removal. https://www.swab-its.com/ With an open type device this should allow you to get most everywhere you need to clean and extend your time between releases. Bubble baths occasionally are good too to give more of a soak.

12. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Maybe I'm weird but, the whole point of a stainless steel cage is so you don't have to take it off. I clean mine just fine in the shower, or a bath. Immersing yourself in soapy water will get you - and your device - clean as a whistle. I got the jail bird (pictured in my avatar) so that I can pull the head and shaft through the opening between the top bars, pull back the foreskin and clean myself.

I also find that I DON'T like to take it off. I hate it.

b_quark and Guest 2014 like this.
  13. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    I find that life events - doctor appointments, travel, etc. - happen often enough that my Jailbird naturally comes off roughly once a month, which is plenty often enough to keep everything clean and healthy. It took a while to break through the one week mark without having some kind of irritation, but I learned where the spots are that need a little extra cleaning or more careful drying, and as long as I’m consistent about it there’s no problem with extended wear.

I think the longest I’ve gone without any removal was close to two months, and at that time I discovered a spot that was just barely an itch with the cage on, but was in fact a rough sore spot that kept me out of the cage for a couple of days while it healed.

So I have a pretty good idea where my upper limit for continuous wear is. If it were important to me to extend that time I probably could, but as a practical matter it wouldn’t really make any difference anyway.

My routine, by the way, is just soap and water in the shower, a thorough drying with cotton pads and q-tips for the troublesome nooks-n-crannies, and a little Bag Balm around the base of the sack to keep things loose. I’m circumcised, which probably makes things easier, and I don’t shave, which probably makes no difference whatsoever - though the reason I don’t is because it irritates my skin, so maybe it does make a difference for longer lockups.

Guest 2014 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keeping a cock cage on forever

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice