24/7 365 wear is it possible

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Jordan LaBelle, Nov 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM

Try an open bar stainless steel cage. Easy to clean even though it fits like a glove.

2. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    You could try a random game, that takes the pressure off her to decide. Something like "Lucky Cards" or Draw a Bead games. You tell her you want her to keep you locked up until you win the game, and that she should ignore your pleading. That way she doesn't have to decide, it's all up to chance.

After a while of that, she might decide she likes the idea of deciding, then she can set aside the game if she wants. Or just decide she has a veto - if the game says you get out but she wants you to stay in, well, Keyholder's opinion rules.

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I think you need a conversation to give her some clarity. I don’t mean a conversation where you ask her to lock you up… she does this… and then later begging for her to remove it. You need to sit down and think about what it is you really want and then have a discussion about denial, that you want her to say no even when you plead with her.
    Games will help initiate the transition, eventually she’ll give them up as she’ll realise the end game becomes an obligation when perhaps it’s not a good time for her.

Right now, she’s giving you exactly what you want, when you ask for it. If you didn’t desire a chaste lifestyle you’d be pretty pleased with that.

As the saying goes, BCWYWF!

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I just got a release after 4 months. It was 6 months prior to that. cage only was of for weekly wellness check and a quick shave. Yes, its possible.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. txdaredvl

txdaredvl Member

QA tech
    Texas, United States
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Yes its possible to remain locked 24/7365. Today marks the one year that we locked this cage on. And it has remained on without a single removal for cleaning or any other reason. I know it may seem impossible but we did make it happen. A removable shower head and liquid soap to push under the cage has made it happen. I asked if now that we made a year would I be allowed out. She said no that we are to keep it going. So here comes another year locked.

6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    71 days straight as of today no sign of it being removed yet

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Hey TX, you don't seem to post much, could you tell us a bit more about your lifestyle? I see you've been doing it for a long time. Is this the first time that you've done a whole year locked non-stop? How was it for you?

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. txdaredvl

txdaredvl Member

QA tech
    Texas, United States
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Yeah I dont post on here to much. My main go to site is fetlife. But I do hop on here once in a while. While I do have a wife. She has fallen in love with chastity as she knows she can keep control over me no matter where im at. This has been by far the longest i have been locked. First long event was just about 6 months. But that was years ago. We finally got one that covers more and is very comfy. So now im at 1 1/2. I can say although yes I would love it off to play with things. It has been very fun having the continued control. The wife sure has no plans to ever remove it. And keeping it clean without removel hasnt been a bit of an issue. In fact it has been much easier to keep clean than I had thought it would be. The wife wants it to be a life time event so will see if I ever get out again.

bondinchas and Giles_English like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice