24/7 365 wear is it possible

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Jordan LaBelle, Nov 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Yeah, do what @jemima said, time to show the doc your willy and tell him (or her) what you've been doing with it.

jemima likes this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    My Partner really doesn't let me out for any reason (apart for sex), even when I had to go get prostate scans at the doctor, the airport security I just tell them. I couldn't give a rats what they think.

My device is a steelworx steelheart 2 slightly modified for the tether. With my current cleaning methods, it does not have to be removed and indeed its currently been on 24/7 with no opening for 3 weeks, which is a record for this device for me. Previously 2 weeks and the penis comes out so clean you can out the cage on your nose and barely smell anything (providing I clean it just before it comes out which is what I did in this case to test how well I can clean it), I use soap and push it in there with my fingers which I can just squeeze in there, then jet it clean with a shower attachment anal/vaginal douche, in fact it is this one, which would work with any enclosed cage I expect.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Vaginal-C...nal+douche+shower+attachement,aps,204&sr=8-10

If my partner wanted to which thankfully she likes to take it out usually every week or two for sex, it could stay there indefinitely. Long since sorted and sharps or rubbing points. As I work in a DIY store and on my feet I do normally 18-20000 steps at work in a day, it doesn't bother me. I am only ever let out for the night we have sex and its replaced the next morning so on average 12 hours say every 11 days, so my dick is in its cage for exactly 95.4% of the time.

spider203 and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Sure is I'm living it

4. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I was locked virtually 24/7 365 in my Lori 8a for 3 years, so it's certainly possible. The downside is that my erection has permanently shrunk at the tip, the 1.5in that was kept from getting fully erect for years. Definitely an unintended consequence that I had always thought was impossible. After a few years and it not going back to "normal" it just is what it is.

5. Deleted member 97060

I fully believe it is Possible to never be free from the cage as long as you can clean it fully

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife kept me caged 100% for 93 days in 2020. I wore my MaleChastityNow chastity all that time. After that she realized she could keep me locked up indefinitely. She took the new keys, and enforced my chastity for the next 9 months. I was caged nearly 100% of the time. She breezed me past the 3 month record from the prior year, and I didn’t even notice.

MaleChastityNow’s jewelry grade 316L stainless steel has become my “forever” cage.

Caged4Sazz and true42 like this.
  7. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    It definitely is possible as long as you can maintain good hygiene and are able to clean the cage and yourself thoroughly without having to remove the device. The longest that my Mistress had me continuously locked for and it is still my personal longest period without removal whatsoever was for a year and two months. I could have gone longer but she actually missed PIV so I got a much appreciated reprieve. Thankfully my titanium device is a shaft only and with a fairly open head design. It’s easy to clean really well without removal. I’m not sure how some of these other guys can go long continuous periods with enclosed cages. It would drive me crazy not to be able to clean yourself thoroughly and I can imagine the smell would be horrific.

RegSpain and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I can clean my cage without a problem, but with a ball trap device, I really need to shave every 3-4 weeks because it starts to get irritable. After a shave and good direct cleaning, everything feels so much better when I put the cage back on.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    being let out for 5 mins to clean and put on another cage that use same ring dont really count as be not cage and Mistress dont mind cos i dont do what men migt.

10. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    I guess it’s a matter of opinion. IMO if it comes off of your penis for any reason whatsoever, it’s not 24/7 365 continuous wearing.

corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) will let my cock out of it's cage for, cleaning, shaving and the odd erection for her play time. And to let me stretch my cock out.

12. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Strictly speaking that may be true, but if you only released for 5 minutes each day to clean, over the course of 1 year, that is a lockup time of 99.6%. Still pretty impressive, and better than the inevitable crotch rot that will come with never taking it off again.

IMO, if you are able to clean that well without taking off the cage, then your cage is way too big.

jemima likes this.
  13. Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    I’m understanding the topic of this thread was a question was if continuous wear 24/7 365 of a chastity device without removal is possible. I previously answered that it is possible in my own experience using the cage design that I’m wearing. I can assure you that my device is not too big. It’s a very snug fitting (when flaccid) shaft only tube design with a very open head that secures a locking PA barbell. The tightness of it accomplishes 2 things, 1). The tight friction allows the shaft to bear most of the weight of the tube so it doesn’t stress my PA. And 2). Makes it very difficult and painful to orgasm. When showering, the tube is short enough and the barbell is long enough to be able to me moved up and down the shaft so that I’m able to clean my entire penis thouroughly. I additionally have very thin small profile flat cloth tipped cleaning wands that I’m able to clean the inside of the tube with by sliding them in between the tube and my skin. The head is very open and I’m able to rotate the tube to access all parts of both the head and the curved part of the barbell. I can wear this device as long as my key holder wants me too without ever having any hygiene issues whatsoever. That is why both of us chose this design after numerous different trials with all sorts of different styles. My device does not come off unless my Mistress allows it. It stays on through all socially uncomfortable moments such as airports, doctor visits, swimming in public areas, and anything normal life throws at me. I just have to deal with it.

With my tube’s relatively simplistic design, I don’t have issues others seem to be having. Such as shaving or a full enclosed tube and base ring to have to clean. With the right device getting let out for maintenance is not necessary and you can keep yourself cleaner and healthier more easily, so “crotch rot” never happens. Additionally, you kind of have to wonder if it’s truly chastity if your key holder absolutely has to let you out without question on a weekly basis for cleaning right?

So again to clarify, IMO yes true continuous wearability without removal is possible but only with certain chastity device designs. I have noticed by reading many of the discussion on CM that there are many here that fantasize about “permanent” and/or very long term lock ups for years. That fantasy really does filter out many styles of chastity devices as being suitable options. Men claiming to wear full belts or cages continuously as women were allegedly forced to in the Middle Ages when their Knights were away for years at a time is just pure fictional nonsense.[/QUOTE]

14. Deleted member 97201

#39 Deleted member 97201, Jan 5, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2023
    I had hard spots inside my penis after wearing a cobra narrow plastic cage. My penis was pointing upwards and purple. Went to doctors peyronies disease.

Been taking supplements, using oils and the hard spots are slowly going away, still have a slight upward bend, pain is gone.

Started back to wearing a cage during the day and a few hours at night (testing things out). Through away the cobra cage and got a custom MM Jailbird.

make sure the cage fits good and penis re aligns up with the end of the cage. I feel metal allows things to slide better than plastic (unless it’s a tube style).

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Just chiming in to say, it is in my 2-year+ experience entirely possible, but only with the right device.

16. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Not possible for me. I’ve tried many times to stay locked up while working but it becomes very uncomfortable. Im locked up all the time while at home. Im allowed to remove the cage once it becomes uncomfortable at work. When I get home it goes right back on.

17. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What device?

18. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    [/QUOTE]
    I totally agree with you on your assessment. I wear a much similar tube only device. Locked with a PA piercing. Like you, it’s snug even when flaccid. So no weight on the piercing. I clean daily like yourself.
    I’ve been in mine for over 4 years now and it only comes off a couple times a year for a deep cleaning of the tube and PA hook. My wife sees no reason for it to come off for virtually any reason. Maybe a MRI or something like that down there, otherwise no. I’m having laser hair removal done down there, and after explaining my situation to the technician. She felt no reason it needed to come off for that either. I just hold the tube while she’s working around that area.

Steelwerks Slave and Chaz69 like this.
  19. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    True for a ball trap chastity device. False for a tube only titanium device properly vented and sized to prevent weight on the piercing. Cleaning is not an issue and my one success in having an orgasm in my device was so painful I will not repeat it.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure I agree with that. I can get a q-tip in because the penis tissue is soft. And you can force water with some antibiotic soap through the tube with enough pressure. I have a polycarbonate cage and can stay locked without it becoming funky smelling or causing an inflammation from poor hygiene. The only reason I ask for release is to shave because the pubes start causing irritations under the ring around 2 weeks.

The snug fit keeps nocturnal erections from being problematic. But I'm not a young man anymore.

Chaz69 likes this.
  21. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A ball trap device with a good vent on the underside is fine.

22. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    Thank you all for you advice I think it’s all figured out and healed up.

but have another question for you experts out there how do you do it like how do u keep your chastity device on I love my cage but after a day or two I’m begging for it to come off so I can orgasm and of course my lovely wife gives in. I love the idea of this and wanna be locked up for a long while and so does my wife but we have the tendency to give in and give up which we both hate. So needing ideas for this. The wife and I are very vanilla well she is I can have a kinky side but she hates to be in charge the only she wants to be in charge of is my dick and orgasms. And that great for me but just needing some ideas to keep it on lol thanks have a great week

23. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Buy a ksafe from Amazon. They're basically a box with a time lock. That removes all the emotional labour for her, and still lets her increase the time if it amuses her.

Peter Rabbit and Chaz69 like this.
  24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    24/7 is perfectly possible with the right device.

The longest I could ever go with a plastic cage was a week, and even before then it smelled horribly.
    With a steel cage it's much easier to keep clean and fresh, I have gone as long as 6 months without being unlocked at all, and regularly go 2, 3 or 4 months without unlocking.

These days it tends to be something like a doctor's appointment or some other external reason to be unlocked. If it wasn't for that both my wife and I would be quite happy for it to be permanent. In some ways it is, it's just that we're not pedantic when some rational reason demands that I'm uncaged.

subrick and Jordan LaBelle like this.
  25. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I came here to write this. :)
    The ksafe is great for this.

Make it a game. Challenge yourself. Keep it fun.

Don’t whine. Don’t jump up on her if she doesn’t want it. Be well behaved. Be happy being good.

I started without a cage, and focused on not masturbating and being more grateful for her touch. Also I focused on being a friend - not submissive but helpful and cuddly.

I use “Last Time App” on iOS to count up, not down to a time. I use ATrackerPro as well, which is platform independent.

Giles_English likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice