23M Looking For a Domme In Indiana or Chicagoland Area

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by gotneat, Dec 1, 2022.

1. gotneat

gotneat New member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    TLDR: Looking for a Domme that lives nearby. Hoping to find someone that I can connect with and possibly form a FLR in the future.

I know this is a long shot but I figured I might as well try!

I live in northwest Indiana a little less than 50 miles from downtown Chicago (anywhere from 50-90 min depending on traffic). I’m quite close to the Illinois border too so if you live in eastern Illinois that would be great! I really hope to find someone who lives nearby so we can meet in person but if you don’t we can still chat online and see if we click! I have a car and my own place so I can travel or host.

My Appearance
    I'm 5' 10” 180 lbs, muscular build. I have short brown hair and blue eyes. I can grow a beard but I prefer to be clean shaven. Sorry I didn’t post any pictures, I like to keep my privacy. If we hit it off we will definitely exchange pictures though!

Who I’m Looking For
    I’m looking for someone who shares my interests, has a good sense of humor, is caring, and a good communicator. I would like someone who can both treat me as an equal and have exciting conversations as well as put me in my place when it’s my time to serve. Ideally I’m looking for a long term relationship but if you’re not just please let me know upfront.

About Me
    I graduated from college last year and since then I’ve been working a typical office job M-F as a web developer. I enjoy going to the gym and I go every morning before work to stay active. While I do like to go out on the weekends, I do prefer to stay at home, cuddle on the couch, and watch movies. I also love driving down the backroads on a warm summer night with the windows down playing my favorite music! Lately I've been listening to alot of pop/edm but I also enjoy rap. I'm always looking for new music so feel free to send me recommendations!

In my free time I like to watch tv/movies (love Marvel movies), play video games, cook, and garden. Some of my favorite tv shows are Community, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, What We Do In The Shadows, IT Crowd, and Psych (you hear about Pluto?). The video games I like to play are Overwatch, Apex Legends, and Smite. I also have random urges to play Minecraft every so often haha. This year I grew a lot of peppers which was fun but I live in an apartment so I don’t have too much space for plants. I also really love cats and I’m planning on adopting one soon!

My Kinks
    Foot worship, chastity, teasing and denial, humiliation, spitting, slapping, bondage, and facesitting, collars, FLR.

My Limits
    Scat, blood, knife play, needles, extreme pain (a little is fine), and heavy impact play. I’m sure there are more but we could figure that out down the road.

We don’t have to be a perfect match but we should at least have a couple of these kinks in common. But don’t worry if I didn’t mention something you’re into, I’m very open minded and this was just what I can think of off the top of my head! Plus my favorite kink of all is pleasing my Domme :)

If anything in this post interests you or you’d like to get to know me a little more, please message me!

MsRed likes this.
  2. MsRed

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I am in the process of moving to Indy.

gotneat likes this.
  3. gotneat

gotneat New member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Nice! Do you mind if I message you?

4. MsRed

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    You may

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice