2022 chastity year?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I just wear cotton nighties, like a long t-shirt but with fairly femine logos. It was my idea but my wife hardly said anything about it.

2. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    So last night, after over 3 weeks with no sex, my wife out of the blue said, "I don't think we'll be having sex tonight". We're visiting friends for the weekend and my wife doesn't like having sex in other peoples beds, so I guess she had considered having sex before our trip. However when getting into bed she left her pyjama bottoms off and I immediately got aroused by her smooth legs and the fact that her pussy was available to me. We lay there for a while with me running my hand up & down her thigh. I was straining in my chastity cage when my wife said sorry but she was too tired for sex. She remained with her bottms off for a while longer but eventually got up and pulled them on. I told her how turned on I was and that i loved her so much and reassured her that sex should only be when she really wants it.
    I was so horny and after a while breathing deeply and willing my constrained mini erection to subside & contemplated asking if I could use one of her vibrators as I really needed to cum. Instead I gradually came down from my worked up state and went to spleep.
    This morning she said sorry for last night and told me it will be cooler when we get back home on Sunday. So maybe we'll have sex on Sunday? That's what I'll be thinking about all weekend!

Happytoplease likes this.
  3. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Finally after weeks of frustration my wife left her pyjama bottoms off when we went to bed. We started kissing after lots of touching her neck & face I started to gently graze her breasts. She fondled my balls and it felt wonderful. She whispered in my ear, "Rock hard!".
    I kissed her breasts and licked then sucked her nipples, finally moving down her body towards her pussy. She smelt delicious but I restrained myself from diving in and kissed her inner thighs are around her vulva. She was stroking my balls in a 'wanking' rythm and as my tongue slipped between her lips I ejaculated prematurely over my wife's stomach. My wife gave a little snigger and I jumped up to get a tissue to clean up. I'm glad she didn't make me lick my spunk off her as there was so much and after cumming I completely loosed the desire to eat my own cum.
    After we were cleaned up my wife made it clear that she needed to be taken care off, so I asked her which of her vibrators she would like me to use. I suggested her small but powerful bullet vibrator, which I retrieved from my bedside draw. My wife's pussy became wetter and was almost sticky. I used the vibe around her clit and she moved it to the entrance to of her vagina. I pushed it in & out while using my thumb to rub her clit. I tried to place the head of the vibe on her g-spot while rubbing her clit, then moved the vibe to her clit and kept alternating this pattern until she started to cum. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on from much, much longer than usual until she said she had had enough. I sucked the vibe clean and placed in on my bedside table. My wife pulled her pyjama bottoms on and we cuddled as we fell asleep.
    That was the first sex we have had this month and we're away again for a few days so we probably won't have any more sex this month. That will make it 6 months since we last had piv. I'm trying to get used to the idea of never having piv again.

Happytoplease and Rectrix like this.
  4. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    After another 9 days with no sex last night as we were getting ready for bed my wife realised how horny I was but said, "We're just slepping tonight". I'm contstantly straining in my cage and had told her that it feels like I'm going cum just from cuddling her and feeling her skin through her stappy nightwear top. I'm hoping tonight we may have sex. PLEASE....

5. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    At about 10pm last night I suggested to my wife that we go u pto 'bed' as I was joping we would have sex. She said, "Not yet", so we watched some more tv. When we got into bed it was clear that we would not be having sex. I told her why I had wanted to go to bed early and she simply replied, "Oh well". After a a little while she started gently playing with my balls, which felt so great. She suggested I use her bullet vibrator as she said she couldn't make me cum and even casually mentioned that we should 'remove this thing one day as it might be casuing damage', but she continued tickling my balls and perenium, which had me moaning & mewling. I thanked her and told her that if she wanted, tomorrow night I would pleasure her. Gradually her fingers slowed & she fell asleep holding my balls. Occasionally she would involuntarily move her fingers which would make me take a sharp intake of breath. Eventually I also fell asleep feeling frustarted but very grateful for how she had touched me. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to lick her pusy and may even get to cum myself.

6. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night we went to bed reasonably early and I was eagerly anticipating sex. She asked me whether I had cum from using the shower head earlier, as I have told her that when I'm really horny that can almost get me there. I told her I hadn't. My wife left her bottoms off and this really excited me. She has been fondling/holding my balls most nights recently and they felt full to burtsing as I hadn't come for almost 2 weeks.
    We started kissing and rubbing each others backs. We became more passionate and I kissed her face & neck. She started touching my balls and it felt amazing. I lifted her top and caressed her breasts. Already I could feel my willie starining in its cage and my balls were tingling.
    I suggested that I pleasure her but she said that she was not in the mood but thought that I would explode. She squeezed my balls and I told her that the felt so full. I wanted to lick her pussy so much but she continued to touch my balls and I had an expolosive body shattering premature ejaculation. I just kept cumming & cumming soaking my nightdress and getting some spunk on my wife's leg. She continues to squeeze my balls while I was cumming which seemed to help completely drain them.
    We cleaned up and she pulled on her bottoms and we cuddled. She asked me if that felt better and I profusely thanked her.
    The 1st July is 6 months since I have been locked and it seems so long ago that we stopped having piv sex. I wonder how the next 6 months will go. My wife has realised that she does not need to allow my willie access to her vagina for us both to be sexually satisfied. I think she no longer views me as deserving of using her pussy for that purpose.
    I love her so much....

7. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    That sounds so good!

8. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was an interesting experience. We we're away for the night and in the evening we were attending a military parade. As we approached the entrance it was apparent that they had a security post where they were checking bags and you had to walk trough an airport style detector. My wife whispered to me, "You're going to set off the alarm." Only then did I think about my metal chastity cage. We were instructed to remove all metal obeject; keys, watch, phone, etc. and place them in our bags. When I walked through the detector it alarmed and I was pulled to the side for further checks. The secutity guard started using a detector wand on me and this also alarmed. He asked whether I was wearing a belt, which I had forgotten to remove. I started to remove it but he said there was no need and continued to pass the wand over the middle of my body, both fron & back. My heart was racing & was about to say that I had some 'body jewellery' on, when he said it was ok to proceed. I think forgetting to take my belt off saved me from the embaressement of having to expalin why the detector was alarming! My wife gave a little smile as she easily passed through the security check.
    Later that night in bed to spoke about it and we both had not considered that there would be an airport style check! I asked if we could have sex and was met with a stern reply of, "No!". I told her that I had an erection straining in my cage, but she just said, "Oh dear." My wife said that I should not expect to cum so often and when I told her that I wanted to pleasure her she said that she was not interested.
    I'm want sex with her more often, but also do like the frustration of being denied.
    Tomorrow I may ask if I can have her used knickers to smell as we fall asleep. I have not done this so far as I think it will be a bit humiliating.
    Not sure whether this will make my frustration worse?

9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I've had a summer cold and understandably my wife has not found it appealing to allow me to have sex with her. Last night I was feeling a bit better & my wife left her bottoms off when we went to bed.
    It was too hot to get really close so I lay beside her and gently touched her face, neck & breasts, spending time playing with her nipples. I asked her if it felt nice and she said it was 'ok'. I asked if she wanted me to stop but she said no I should carry on. I proceeded to lick & suck her nipples lightly.
    I began stroking her side & tummy, working my way very slowly towards her pussy. I stroked her vulva being careful not to seperate her pussy lips or apply too much pressure too early.
    I moved my mouth towards her pussy to savour her wonderful aroma, but due to my cold I couldn't smell her. I ran my tongue along her outer lips, but she told me because of my cold I shouldn't do that. I kissed her moistening inner lips and moved back to sucking her nipples.
    I then suggested that as I coudn't lick her we should try something else, reaching into her bedside draw and retreiving her Womanizer. I switched it on to the second setting and moved it to her pussy. I asked her to help me place it on her clit. She moved her hand to take control of it and while she was doing that I took out her largest dildo from her draw. She rarely uses it as she finds it too big. It is about 8" long & 5.5" thick. I said that I would just rub it around the outside of her pussy. I applied a small amount of lube to her pussy and this seemed to help with contact that the Womanizer had too.
    She was getting close to orgasm using the Womanizer so I started working the tip of the dildo into her vaginal opening, which caused her to get very vocal and open her legs wider. After she came she moved the Womanizer away from her clit momentarily. I kept gently working her dildo at the entrance to her pussy and she brought the Womanizer back onto her clit. Quickly she came again as I worked the dildo further into her pussy, causing her lips to stretch around it. I asked if she liked feeling full and she came for the third time.
    She said she was done but she moved the Wonanizer back to her clit and orgasmed for the forth time. She seemed to really enjoy the Womanizer and having her pussy stretched, altough I only inserted 2" to 3" of the dildo and I think in the past I have tried to push too much in causing her discomfort.
    She then suggested that I lie on top of her and rub my caged wille against her wet pussy so that I would cum. I did as she sugested but only lasted a few seconds before ejaculating. I got up and cum was running down my leg.
    I want her to get used to her large dildo & hopefully an even thicker strapon that we tried to use once but she found too big. Then she really will have no reason to ever allow my tiny willie piv sex and maybe eventually she may decide that she would like to feel a larger cock inside her again. She has told me that her boyfriends before we married had much bigger cocks than my little willie.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    You're very lucky to have a multi-orgasmic wife who knows that you should not ne permitted regular entry to her pussy. You're also very lucky that you are able to cum in your cage from rubbing the outside of her wet pussy -- that's probably the silver lining of being small guy who cums too quickly.

Hkeye likes this.
  11. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    It's our wedding anniversary today. 6 months ago I was thinking this might be the one time this year my wife would allow me to have piv sex. She has made no mention of it and seems to have completely got used to me being locke away. Sex just never involves my little willie ever. So maybe at least she will allow me to have sex with her tonight, just in other ways...

12. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    Fingers crossed.

13. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Best of luck and congrats on your anniversary.

Hkeye likes this.
  14. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately there was no sex on our anniversary as my wife said it was too hot. When I said that I was hoping for piv sex she said, "Maybe next year"!!! I asked her to at least touch my balls but she said that I was becoming a pain. I'm so sexually frustrated, but I guess this is the life I wanted....

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Hi.
    Really enjoying your journal. An insight into later life (for me) as I’m still relatively young in comparison.
    I have a few questions as they weren’t mentioned. Almost popped up. Do you crossdress frequently?
    Is this something your wife wanted? I tried this with my wife. As much as we both found it a a good experience we didn’t really find it sexual. I don’t consider myself as a woman (even though i look hot if anyone saw my pics) it was more an urge that needed to be scratched to some degree, and she’s not a lesbian. So we left it as it was, an experience. Do you see a correlation between the reduction in your sexual activity and your developing desire to wear female attire?
    Do you ever feel your wife wants you to be more ‘manly’ and take control in the bedroom?

Hkeye likes this.
  16. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks.
    I introduced male chastity several years ago to my wife and she reluctantly 'allowed' me to be locked. Gradually she accepted it more and became my key holder. I have a small willie & cum very quickly so don't feel very manly. Being locked & not feeling manly led me to buy some womens thong underwear. I liked the feel of wearing them and my wife just sort of got use to me wearing them. She used to suggest that I buy some mens bikini style pants, but now I only wear womens knickers & thongs; many lacey & in bright colours. She got used to that and we once even went shopiing together for some more. More recently I felt the need to buy some womens leggings & eventually cotton night dresses, which I sleep in now. I often get up and stay in a nightdress while we have breakfast. My wife doesn't even seem to notice now.
    I don't see it as cross-dressing (but I guess it is to some extent). The way we have sex now is very much as I except lesbians would. I am much more gentle and spend time touching, kissing, licking & sucking her everywhere; not rushing to her breasts & pussy. I like to think of myself as a close friend (almost like a girl friend) who she enjoys having sex with.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Happy belated anniversary. I'm sorry it's so hot, but it's great that she told you she might allow you entry next year. As you have learned, PIV isn't everything and being her gentle friend and being permitted to cum in your cage is a wonderful life for a submissive panty-wearing husband.

Hkeye likes this.
  18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh I see. Is that what she wants? It seems to be your kink rather than hers, does that put barriers in place as in; would she prefer sex when your not in female garments?
    Either way, It sounded at the start of the year she was almost reluctant to do anything. Making sex a chore. You’ve definitely come on in terms of her taking control of when she allows anything to happen. You’ve definitely started to understand her needs which seems to be improving her enjoyment.
    The next 6 months could be very interesting.

Hkeye likes this.
  19. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    It's definitely more my kink than hers, but she seems to like only having sex when she desires it and not feeling obliged to let me have piv. I don't think she misses piv with me and now she cums every we have sex and I don't, which is the opposite of how it was for years with us.
    I don't think she would have sex with anyone else, unless she was already really turned on almost at the point of orgasm. Then I guess she would take what she could get in the height of passion.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  20. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I imagine, like me the hardest part of chastity is when you don’t have to opportunity to please. Those spaces between are tough. The pleasure of life outside the bedroom together becomes greater though.
    I’m no longer in a position where my kinks are even valid. She knows what I like. Sometimes she tells me to do them. Others I just have to wait. Maybe they won’t happen again. She’d probably never unlock me if i came to bed in a nightdress!

Hkeye likes this.
  21. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night, even though it was still a bit warm, my wife decided we would have sex. I started by touching her gently all over. Slowly I moved to her breasts & started to lick & suck her nipples. I was stroking her vulva, then I started to move my head down towards her pussy. She told me she was sweaty, but did not stop me as she sometimes does, so I continued. I was met with a much stronger pussy aroma than usual which really turned me on. The first taste of her pussy was also much stronger than usual but still really enjoyable.
    My wife suggested that we use her Womaniser clit stimulator, so I got it from her draw. I switched it on medium and handed it back to her as she can locate it on her clit better than I can. I returned to licking her pussy while she used the clit stim and she soon started to cum.
    I then got her large dildo from her draw, lubed it up and started to work it around the entrace to her pussy. She continued cumming from the clit stim but really started to moan as I pushed the dildo into her now very wet pussy. It seemed to slip in more easily & go deeper than previously.
    She was have one long hughe orgasm and making a lot of noise. This seemed to go on for minutes.
    Eventually she moved the clit stim away and I pulled her dildo out of her pussy. She commented that she had cum like an animal.
    I asked her to touch my balls but she wanted me to lie on top of her and rub my cage against her pussy & cum. I told her that sometimes it was nice even if I didn't get to cum and she insisted. I lay on top of her and as soon as my cage was nestled between her wet pussy lips and I thrust my hips forward I came.
    I am conditioning her to associate sex with her having intense orgasms while her pussy is filled with a large dildo. She cums & cums in a way that I could never make her from piv sex.
    I seem to have become conditioned to cum as soon as my cage touches her pussy. I know I will never be able to slide into her wet pussy again as I would cum on contact with it.
    Once she is used to taking more & more of the dildo inside her I'm hoping to introduce a strap-on, but I think I will cum as soon as I start thrusting a strap-on into her!
    We seem to be having sex about once a month, but she is having was more orgasms and much more intense orgasms than when we used to have piv sex. After I cum in my cage I don't seem to suffer too much of a 'refractory' period and by the next day I'm as horny as ever.
    My wife makes absolutely no mention of me ever being unlocked, but she kindly does seem to want me to cum occassionally in my cage.

22. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Yesterday during the afternoon I suggested that maybe we would have sex when we went to bed and my wife seemed receptive of the idea. However as we were getting ready for bed she told me we would not be having sex, "Maybe tomorrow", she said.
    I lay on my back in a short cotton nightie and asked her to please touch me. She said no but placed her hand on my cage and kept it totally still. Sometimes she does this and involuntary movements of her fingers feels amazing. Last night there was no movement. I couldn't resist and started to very gently thurst against her hand being careful not to do too much to make her cross and remove her hand. After a while I became more aroused and couldn't resist increasing my movements expecting her to remove her hand at any moment. However she started to meet my thursts and then curled her fingers around my balls too. I was thursting enthusiastically and she was dong her best to give me a hand job in my cage. I was really close to cumming but held back and gave one final thurst then stopped. My wife asked me if I had come and i told her I had not, but that it still felt great. I reminded her of all the times we used to have sex and she didn't cum and asked her if that still felt nice. She answered yes. I then commented that nowadays when we have sex she comes hard every time and she said that she enjoys that more. We lay next to each other and drifted off to sleep.
    I'm excited that tonight when we go to bed she may desire sex, but she is not feeling great at the moment so I am prepared that she may decide not to. Then we have people styaing for a few days so it will be another sex free week.
    I love her so much and wish she would let me to touch and lick her pussy everyday. I will just do whatever she decides and try to give her as much pleasure as possible.

23. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife has not been feeling great all day. We had a cuddle & kiss in the kitchen before dinner and she said, "You know we won't be having sex tonight". I said it was not a surprise but I would like to touch her body in a non-sexual way. She said, "We'll see". Addiing, "You should be satisfied with what we did last night".
    She is totally in control of our sex life now and doesn't seem to realise how frustrated I am.
    I guess this is what I wanted when I introduced chastity & encouraged her to be more dominant by myself becoming submissive, shaving everthing below the waist, wearing knickers & nighties, etc.
    My balls feel so full at the moment...

Rectrix and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night my wife decided we would have sex. It’s been a little while since she has desired this. I made sure I took my time to let her become aroused. We started by gently kissing for a while, with me gradually moving away from kissing her mouth to her face, neck, ears. I stroked her wonderful body all over, avoiding her breasts & pussy for as long as possible.
    I spent a lot of time stroking her legs, inner thighs eventually very lightly running my fingers through her bush.
    Her legs opened further so I kissed my way down to the sensitive area between her anus & her pussy.
    Taking my time I kissed her external lips than moved to her inner lips, which had started to open.
    She allowed me to kiss & lick her vaginal entrance & clit for several minutes and she started to gently rub and pull on my balls, which felt wonderful and brought me close to an orgasm. I moaned into wet now dripping wet pussy.
    She asked me to get her bullet vibe. I retrieved it from her bedside draw, along with her big purple dildo.
    I started using the vibe around her pussy, trying to place it near her clit, then handed it to her. While she watched me, I took her dildo licked up & down then took it in my mouth and sucked as much as I could to lubricate it. Then I slid her dildo up & down her wet pussy while she used her vibe on her clit. I slowly angled her dildo to the entrance of her vagina but only push the head in & out. As her vagina opened further I worked more & more of the dildo into her but was thrusting gently & slowly in & out.
    She started to cum and kept cumming for a long time. She would subside a bit and I would reposition her dildo, pushing it in further and thrusting in & out more quickly and she would cum again. After she had come several times she motioned for me to climb on top of her. I pulled her dildo out and pushed it into my mouth to suck all her juices off.
    I climbed on top of her and could feel the warmth of her wide open very wet pussy through my cage. I started thrusting but within seconds was about to cum. I told her I didn’t want to make a mess and moved a thigh between her legs so that my cage made less contact with her. She encouraged me to cum but started to cum again herself, rubbing her juices all over my thigh.
    She was content so I rolled off and lay next to her cuddling. I asked her to touch me, but told me no & that I had my chance to cum.
    I thanked her for allowing me to have such wonderful sex with her & I told her much I enjoy her orgasms & licking her pussy. She said it was very nice.
    Don’t know when we’ll have sex again but she seems to be getting used to and enjoy cumming with her big jelly dildo inside her.
    My little willie would be of no use to her...

25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful, very sexy movie-making. Left us both throbbing in our cages.

Hkeye likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice