2018 might be the year I regret

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Coolhandluke, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Today, 21St January, I told my wife I'd not been locking at night as she instructed but had been "sorting myself out". We've separate rooms you see and she never checks I'm locked. I'd have thought she'd have guessed in jy behaviour change but anyway, as we know, once you start, it's hard to stop.

So, I digress, my new smaller Jailbird arrived last week so thought it was time to confess etc. In bed, in the afternoon, after a nice day out, I confessed.

Upshot was no orgasm for me as I'd expect but news that my wife would be checking I was locked and keeping the key. (security screw type Jailbird).

Also, I'd only be allowed to cum twice more in 2018. My birthday in February and Christmas.

I'm in bed now, locked.

I hope 2018 is the year I regret mentioning male chastity to my wife.

2. Coolhandluke

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    To add a background, I introduced my wife to my chastity in March 2016. She said then I'd be locked at night and I was left to lock and unlock myself. She left the key out on her dressing table. Occasionaly she'd tell me I'm remaining locked, mainly weekends or if I was home alone.

I'm a bad lad though so sometimes didn't do as I was told and would start my wanking again. Thats why my chastity has been on and off for the last few years.

Starting this journal as if I don't, I'll probably wish I had.

3. Coolhandluke

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How it started.

I've been fascinated by male chastity since I discovered the Altarboy.com Web site in the mid 1990's. Mist if my masturbation has involved thoughts and fantasies of my chastity. Oh the irony isn't list on me.

We ( me and the wife) played with denying me orgasms and she discovered that I was nicer when frustrated.

Invariably, I'd be left too long and so would knock one out though.

Well it changed March 2016. I'd been away on alas holiday, sharing a room and so had no opportunity to sort myself out, I returned very horny indeed. Told my wife and we played around a bit but she left me frustrated and instructed me not to cum until I was home the following week.

Well, I locked myself up in my cheap Chinese cage at night that week as I was working away with work. On my return, I told my wife how I'd not managed to cum. She laughed out loud when I showed and told her but she had lots of questions....

We got me a combination lock and she told me I was to lock myself up and spin the combination wheels. She'd release me in the mornings.

4. Coolhandluke

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As most, my distance between orgasms increased, a week, 2, 3. My wife settled on something around 3 weeks. Sometimes it was ruined as I gently introduced the idea. She loves that cum comes out but I don't get the satisfaction.

Quite rightly she says, as I say "I'm Cumming" and don't say "I'm orgasming", ruined ones count as cum comes out therefore, I'm Cumming so I've cum.

My wife only wants me locked at night, when I would wank myself. She likes what the cage does but doesn't like the cage.

Thats where 2016 failed somewhat, sometimes I wouldn't lock, sometimes I'd leave it off, especially after I'd had a full orgasm, I'd leave it off and drift back into masturbation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice