2018 looking good!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mandynjack, Feb 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Being a cuckoldress and KH does have its challenges. Although Domme to jack, I am submissive to Daniel. These worlds can and do collide emotionally on occasion and can affect the investment in both lifestyles. If I’m spending prolonged time with Daniel, directing jack remotely is difficult and having to make the temporary switch can be draining. However, things are looking up! Before Daniel, I was involved with a married couple and she and I have kept in touch. Unfortunately the marriage broke down ( another story) but she and I still meet occasionally. She knew jack was cuckolded and jack knew she knew, we did play occasionally double domme on jack without her hub knowing. The good news; she has agreed to be jack’s second KH. We have some guidelines to sort out etc, but knowing jack is in safe hands while I’m with Daniel really takes the load off. Great late or early Xmas pressy.

2. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Congratulations! I was delighted when Janet became my second key holder, that was the start of something wonderful. We spent ages talking about guidelines, the specifics are immaterial, the important thing was knowing if there were any red lines. In our case the lines blurred very quickly, but that didn’t matter because all changes over time have been discussed not assumed.

Enjoy!

Love
    Jane
    X

Mandynjack likes this.
  3. Deleted member 53138

Jack is so lucky to have 2 KH, I wonder if he will like the potential differences in characters with the two KH.....it will definitely keep him on his toes....I am naturally sub and when I try and roll play and I am domme it is not easy....and is very draining.....fun though!
    Just like to say I adore reading your blogs....thank you so much for sharing.

Mandynjack likes this.
  4. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I'm excited and relieved, it can be so draining at times and thats not what I want for my jack or my Daniel. And if you're happy to share guideline ideas, I'm all ears. M x

5. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    And I adore your interventions pretty girl..M x

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  6. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    The daft thing is we ended up not really needing any guidelines as our thoughts were so similar. Our main concern was that Ian had to be content with being our joint property. All we would say is be guided by your hearts, and if any of you has a red line respect that.

From our point of view the difficulty, if that’s the right word, is sorting out the roles in the relationship. Rather than concentrating on domme / sub, which was our initial interaction, we now work more on our individual strengths and weaknesses.

With regard to ownership of Ian we don’t tend to prearrange anything. If either of us wants to use him for anything we just do it. The only exception is when we are having sex he can only join in if we both want him.

What makes it so easy is all living together. When we were spread over two houses there was always a bit of wondering what was going on and, to use the awful acronym, FOMO.

We fully understand your emotional issue with swapping your role from domme to sub. We had the same difficulty until we became one family unit. It’s a huge step, and even here it has caused raised eyebrows. It’s all worth while though, all the internal pressures have gone. You find you don’t worry about roles, you just are.

Love
    Jane & Janet
    XX

Love&Passion and slave_m like this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Perfect!

And easy also to have dual control so he needs you both for an unlock. Various ways but simplest is put device keys in lockbox. You have lockbox but she has lockbox keys.

Mandynjack and slave_m like this.
  8. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Well, the live run with Kim and jack went quite well I think. And oddly, having another who knows about our LS is kind of 'interesting'. I can quite honestly say, I felt far more relaxed at Daniel's, knowing that Kim was providing direction for jack in my absence. Just got to try and not get gooey over Kim :rolleyes:.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Although our situation is totally different, I understand your switch mechanism. My kh loves being dominant, she loves being in control and calling the shots, and almost everything about not only our sex life, but our daily life.....buuuut, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t get turned on by her other side.

Sometimes she wants to be taken, she wants me to call her my slut, wants to be spanked, tied and teased, told what to do. She can’t really flip that switch with me, but it’s still there.

Wish you luck with your dual role.

Mandynjack likes this.
  10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    That could prove to be interesting if you did :D

Mandynjack likes this.
  11. Irishmanlocked

Irishmanlocked Active member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Personally i think that would prove very interesting if you and Kim still had a relationship just the two of you. Would assert both of your power over your joint toy, and I'm sure he would love it as well deep down.
    Personally i could imagine the frustration and would love the idea of my kh/s getting everything they needed.

12. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    We are in a relationship, Ian is our joint property. We don’t believe in exclusivity, and either of us can fuck anyone we want. Actually, that’s reasonably infrequently, we love each other, but occasionally it’s fun to have casual no strings sex.

Just because that works for us doesn’t necessarily mean it would suit everyone, it wouldn’t work here if we didn’t all live together.

That is our reality. What we desperately try to avoid is imposing our fantasies on somebody else.

Jane & Janet
    XX

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice