20 to 20 : Jan to Feb

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chase See, Jan 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    My KH and girlfriend is going away from 21st of Jan to possibly the middle of March as she is visiting some family and will have to go through multiple quarantine periods in different jurisdictions.

I am currently locked every Wed without unlocks and usually she unlocks me in the weekend or on Friday if I am good. She would hold the key and unlock me at her will. Now that she is away this creates a difficult situation for us.

Nevertheless, I am thinking of turning this problem,into an opportunity. For awhile now I have been wanting to be locked for extended periods. I am now locked as its Wednesday and I would like to stay locked with no orgasm till the following month, 20th of Feb. I will keep the key in a lockbox which will be sealed with a numbered plastic lock, which I will only open on Sundays for general checkup and cleaning. This will be the only one chance to unlock during the week. KH will witness via live video the unboxing of the key every Sunday and verify the number on the plastic lock. She will also time my unlock time and ensure that I relock promptly with the new lock number confirmed.

My KH loves to lock me but has been quite against these extended locks as she is worried about my general well being and physical detriment it might bring. However, I am pretty keen on trying this and since she will be away, this will be a great arrangement for both of us to achieve our goals. Firstly, she will know that I would be locked when she is away, so no chance for any filandering taking place. Secondly, there is a way for me to experience extended locked periods. For me to adjust through it and at least alone as well, without her to tease me or naturally turn me on.

Hopefully this works. I'd be happy to post the 'evidence' here if anyones interested. Anyone with any suggestions are welcome too!

sissy_connie and Jblocked like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Good luck with extended times, I have done extended periods without O but on honor system no cage.

Working now on getting cage that cleaning and fit allow extended cage sessions.

Others do cages for longer periods. Sure they will be chiming in .

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I've managed 5 weeks on the honor system, as cage wear isn't compatible with my job.

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I commend you on your forthcoming event and wish you luck. It you have a metal cage there would no reason to unlock at all, everything could be checked and cleaned without removal. Also, you could extend a little and take part in Lent that begins on 2/17 and ends on 4/1.

I never had much success with self locking when my wife traveled for business. Never did I have an affair with another person, but enjoyed masterbating while she was gone. As soon as she locked me up and I did not have the code for the lockbox or the key was with her gf, did it have more of an impact.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    good luck to you

Chase See likes this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think that is a good plan. I believe every male should experience an extended lock up at some point in their chastity play, so this is a great opportunity for yours. It may pay additional benefits later, if your GF gets more comfortable with you being locked longer. Good luck and enjoy.

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Good Luck....the extended period of time for your lockup would seem to be reasonable.

Chase See likes this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Think you will find longer periods of no release has its benefits for all parties.

bondinchas and Chase See like this.
  9. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Good luck. This is a great opportunity to practice extended time being restrained. I hope it brings benefits for you and your GF and is a sign of things to come. I myself have been trying longer times in my cage. I've only managed up to 22 days caged and hope to go longer. I'm glad your GF supports you as much as she does.

CuckeldBull and Chase See like this.
  10. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    Thanks everybody for your support !!

11. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    How’ze that workin for you? Did you make?

12. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    sorry for not updating! Well I was locked for 12 days straight 24/7 with no unlocks then my KH decided to release me. She then told me to turn on my webcam and cum onto my laptop monitor as she watched on her phone! That was thrilling and the amount of cum was insane. It was the longest I was locked up for.

Nevertheless, I also realised that my foreskin was swollen. A little hard to explain but when I was in caged, my foreskin was somehow pulled back leaving my head exposed. The foreskin was actually sandwiched in between the kink of the cage and my penis I guess which meant that there was limited blood flow to the tip of my foreskin causing it to swell bright red. It actually didn’t cause any pain just mild discomfort. I told my KH about it and she let me recover for a few days which it promptly did after 3 days.

I’ve been unlocked for about 10 days now, so not ending up meeting my initial goal/ plan unfortunately.

I haven’t voiced anything specific to her as we agreed that we would limit the chastity talk, that things are to her discretion and we would do things without schedule. She would “command” me to lock whenever she feels like it and would unlock me at her free will. I’m just leaving things to her whim right now and I’m pretty sure she’s cooking something up pretty soon.

After this experience, I may also opt to look for another cage. It’s tricky because this cage is great in terms of size and comfort the most but this one experience makes things a bit concerning.

hope everyone’s having a great feb !

iome343 likes this.
  13. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Yeah these damn things do rub or pinch sometimes. Hard to find one that works. Im locked for 5days now. I’ll go along as far as she wants but that won't be ll that long anyway.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Cum could be tough on laptop screen and keyboard. Hopefully you did a good cleaning afterwards!

CuckeldBull likes this.
  15. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    She did not ask me to lick it up if that’s what you’re suggesting ! Maybe I should have asked? Not one to try my cum often at all!

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well that would certainly have been an option. Would expect the screen needed attention. Opportunities missed.

17. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    So a quick update for you guys here. My KH is still stuck in a hotel somewhere due to restrictions and quarantine requirements but we are on our final 10 day stretch. I am about to send her the following as a proposal as we rally to the finish line and see each other after several months.

10 Day Quarantine Lock Proposal
    • Daddy to lock from 5th March to 15th March. Missy's release will be Daddy's release timeline.
    • Daddy to have 3 timeout card that allows him to unlock for maximum of 3 hours. Usage of cards are strictly discouraged and will require permission from Missy before usage.
    • Unlock due to ball slipping events require usage of timeout cards. (yes my balls tend to slip out of the ring when I bend/do squats etc.)
    • Additional timeout cards is possible at the discretion of Missy. Further punishment to be imposed
    • Missy can perform spot checks and have full veto power on timeouts
    • Usage of less timeout cards will be rewarded at Missy’s own free will
    • All lock and unlock must be accompanied with video call / picture evidence at Missy's desire
    • Rewards, teases, humiliation and torture are all encouraged and welcome
    • Daddy to comply with any of Missy’s requests, demands and amendments to these rules
    • Safe word: XYZ
    Feel free to suggest anything else. I was thinking.. maybe saying something like eating up after I cum but I'm not going to be cumming during that time anyways??

18. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    I’m in day 7/10 and have so far used one 3h timeout card. The interesting thing is that I was struggling to get back in my cage after the temporary unlock. It’s been such a long and tiring week. And I asked my KH if we can call it quits now. She said that will be fine if I accept my punishment. I asked her what it would be. She said give me your belt and I will whip you. Ive never experienced this before but that was so hot! I actually considered defying her just to accept the punishment. So interesting that a punishment could be pleasure too. That’s the tricky thing.
    In the end I forced myself back into the cage and locked back up and told her she can whip me if she pleases. It’s been a tough 48 hours so far with all the bdsm thoughts in my head. practically cock filling up my cage and yanking on my balls all night as I struggle to catch any sleep.
    I’ve got 72 to go but getting there.

Chris estim likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice