2 new updates:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshers2005, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

As I continue my saga of finding the best device that is off-the-shelf, I have discovered some new things:

I have 2 new updates:

1.) I do not have a 81mm long cage as I thought I did. All of the Stainless Steel Chinese Devices from Ebay or Amazon comes in a full size of 45mm, (small) 65mm (medium), 85mm (long), and 100mm (extra long). Nicoftime is right; you cannot order a 7 piece Chicken McNugget meal - you get the 5 pieces, the 10 piece, or the 20 piece. Out of all the devices I have tried in the past, I have probably purchased 4 of the exact same device but with different designs. I never even knew this until last night. So, unless I spend $350 and go custom, I will always get a cage that is either 3mm - 7mm too large or 17mm - 10mm too short

2.) Yes, the underside length of my penis is 52mm when fully flaccid. I did this over 10 times throughout the day when measuring from the sack to the tip with a metric ruler. I feel that is the first step to correctly measuring the length of your penis. What might be incorrect is the next step I did to get the full length with the balls included. I forgot how I did it, so I will have to stick with the more accurate 52mm underside measurement. Saying that I am 82mm when fully flaccid has been an assumption if I still don't truly know yet. There is a 99% chance that I am 76mm flaccid...I am still not sure how to get the overside when I don't know what part of my body to start upon.

Anyways, I just got a medium somewhat-free device of 65mm (with a 45mm cage). I paid for a while back ago; I forgot I had extra gift-card money. My flaccid size from my sack to the tip is most definitely 52mm in length. A cage that is 7mm shorter than my flaccid size seems good to me but a device that is over 13mm shorter than my flaccid size seems like it could hurt like heck when erect...or maybe not.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

After lurking around for months, I have also heard many members here saying my that a good cage should push the flaccid penis back 4-6mm. Maybe this is true. My cage doesn't push it back at all, but I did that so full erection wouldn't hurt.

One thing I did notice from wearing 42mm cage in the past was that fully hard erections hurt for a bit and I didn't like that. Fully hard erections feel nice and comfortable with the 81-85mm device (58mm cage) I have now and I stay erect for a long time.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    When I add up the costs of all the cages I bought trying to get one that fit right, I spent more than the $350 I spent on my Jailbird. If you intend to stay locked 24/7 I advise a custom device. Most into 24/7 wear them for a reason. My CB6000 broke three times and the others either too heavy or do not allow for air circulation and easy cleaning. I thought that there would be a small difference between m Jailbird and my off the shelf and ebay devices but I was wrong. There is a significant difference. All the difference in the world and why the custom makers are backlogged.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    The question is Why do you want to wear a cage? If you can get fully erect with do discomfort aren't you kind of defeating the purpose? Isn't a Chastity Device to restrain you to some point? Just my Opinion

5. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I have no mistress or wife, so I am all alone. I am doing chastity as to remind myself not to masturbate. I am trying to do it with no pain, but now I am realizing that I am defeating the purpose.

One of the reasons why I also made this post is because I now feel that I am not 82mm flaccid anymore. I woke up with the penis stuck outside the end bars one day and now I discovered my penis to be 5mm shorter than it was yesterday. I am locked up the same way with the same ring and same belt. All day yesterday, the tip was at the end but not today. The cage is still the same - 58mm long. The only difference is that the JB Weld is off. UGH!!! :mad:

IMG_0784.jpg

Can the human penis shrink??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice